Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta

sealybobo
When a white woman is murdered, it's a rare thing and a big deal.

OK. Why is it a rare thing ?

sealybobo
When a black woman in a high crime neighborhood is murdered, it's sort of not a shock.

OK. Why is not a shock ?

sealybobo
And no one will talk to the police.

Why will no one talk to the police ?

sealybobo
And if it turns out she's in a gang or a drug dealer, forget about it.

So how is the drug problem in America solved ?

surada
Do you live in Atlanta? It sure seems like most of the crime is black.

That's the whole point. White supremacists put a black face on crime. So when black people get killed or locked up or whatever then it does not matter because they are criminal anyway.

surada
Georgia requires that everyone who bids on a project has to post a bond and they also favor black owned construction companies

What white companies in Georgia are rolling the red out carpet for black people ?

@surade
Atlanta has a lot of successful blacks and pretty strong black middle class.

You could have said that 50 years ago.

There always has been a small section of black people in every era who have managed to avoid the pit falls and traps of white supremacy and legally live well and eat well and not live in the mud

You don't know Atlanta very well. There are many successful black businesses in greater Atlanta and beautiful homes in the priciest neighborhoods..

You don't know Atlanta very well. There are many successful black businesses in greater Atlanta and beautiful homes in the priciest neighborhoods..
I agree with you. I don't doubt you but you could have said that 40 or 50 years ago. There will always be a handful of black people in any state who are earning money and have businesses. That still does not disprove the advantage whites have in this system

The same way Stevie Wonder's fortune does not disprove the fact that on balance it pays to have your eyesight.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
I agree with you. I don't doubt you but you could have said that 40 or 50 years ago. There will always be a handful of black people in any state who are earning money and have businesses. That still does not disprove the advantage whites have in this system

The same way Stevie Wonder's fortune does not disprove the fact that on balance it pays to have your eyesight.

I am not talking about 50 years ago.. I am talking about now.

sealybobo

sealybobo
When a black woman in a high crime neighborhood is murdered, it's sort of not a shock.

OK. Why is not a shock ?

sealybobo

sealybobo

Sealybobo is an idiot. When somebody black is killed they go to the police just like everybody else. He doesn't comprehend that white neighboroods are high crime. You've got drug addicts, sexual predators, embezzlers, people who defaud, robbers, vandals, rapists, and every other type of criminal. 70 percent of the people in this country who are arrested are white. They are not all arrested in the black neighborhood. Criminals commit crime, so for an area to be high crime a lot of criminals must exist in that community. If you are making up 70 percent of the arrests, its safe to assume that's a high crime population. Therefore communities of the high crime population would be the high crime community.

Instead of recognizing this and fixing it, whites like sealybobo point fingers at others.

I am not talking about 50 years ago.. I am talking about now.
50 years ago impacts today. Black businesses are still a very small portion of the business community in America even if you want to talk about Atlanta.

sealybobo
You guys need to stop making fun of young men who speak proper english and act white. I call it the Carlton. Stop making fun of Carlton's in your community.

Will Smith's character in Fresh Prince was just as easy to understand as the Carlton Banks character. James Avery (Uncle Phil) was not seen as corny or nerdy and he spoke just as clear as Carlton and was a judge

So it wasn't Carlton voice or him being an A grade student as to the reason why Will was always ribbing him. It was more the fact that he loved Tom Jones, had his Carlton dance had that whole abercrombie and fitch preppy style of dress

1635961351218.png

Which is cool. No hate that's your thing. But EVERYONE get's roasted when you are teenager. Everyone

And u know what's funny ? And this may surpise you but even black men who are into crime, who are selling bricks (drugs) when they see a Carlton Banks or they see a black kid or black girl trying to go straight and do the right thing

They are the FIRST ONES to lecture them "You don't want none of this life. You don't wanna be doing this. You got a brain use it. Study it and make your folks proud. Now get outta here and go gangbang them books"

That goes on all the time

sealybobo

sealybobo

OK. Why is not a shock ?

sealybobo

sealybobo

It's rare because crime in white neighborhoods is low. Even fatherless white kids have problems but gangs aren't one of them.

It's not a shock because it happens daily in the d.

You don't trust the police because of the past. I don't love the police but when I need them I call and when they show up I say thanks. And I tell them what I saw/know.

How is the drug problem solved in America? Legalize drugs. We have a local pot place who hired an ex con to be their spokesman. A black man who spent a decade in prison for selling a lousy 3 pounds of pot. BFD.

sealybobo
You guys need to stop making fun of young men who speak proper english and act white. I call it the Carlton. Stop making fun of Carlton's in your community.

Will Smith's character in Fresh Prince was just as easy to understand as the Carlton Banks character. James Avery (Uncle Phil) was not seen as corny or nerdy and he spoke just as clear as Carlton and was a judge

So it wasn't Carlton voice or him being an A grade student as to the reason why Will was always ribbing him. It was more the fact that he loved Tom Jones, had his Carlton dance had that whole abercrombie and fitch preppy style of dress

View attachment 559939

Which is cool. No hate that's your thing. But EVERYONE get's roasted when you are teenager. Everyone

And u know what's funny ? And this may surpise you but even black men who are into crime, who are selling bricks (drugs) when they see a Carlton Banks or they see a black kid or black girl trying to go straight and do the right thing

They are the FIRST ONES to lecture them "You don't want none of this life. You don't wanna be doing this. You got a brain use it. Study it and make your folks proud. Now get outta here and go gangbang them books"

That goes on all the time
Thank you. I don't know where idiots like sealbobo get this shit that speaking good englishand getting good grades is "acting white". There are all kinds of dumb whites that speak broken english. White "neds" get picked on all the time. And there ain't a lot of gangsters who see black kids who are trying to do right who tell them they need to quit acting white and join them. Stop listening to idiots like Charles Barkley.

sealybobo
It's rare because crime in white neighborhoods is low.

Why is crime in white nerhbourhoods low ?

sealybobo
Even fatherless white kids have problems but gangs aren't one of them.

What is a gang ?

sealybobo

What happens daily ? And what's the "D" ?

sealybobo
You don't trust the police because of the past. I don't love the police but when I need them I call and when they show up I say thanks. And I tell them what I saw/know.

And you can do that because you are white and you have a system in place to ensure that you can do that

sealybobo
How is the drug problem solved in America? Legalize drugs.

OK. But a big reason why drugs won't be legalized is because drugs being legal would eliminate a lot of jobs in the criminal justice system and also most black men in prison are their for non violent offences and selling minor stuff like weed. And the point of prison is really to lock as many black men up as possible so that's another reason why drugs wont be legal.

sealybobo
It's rare because crime in white neighborhoods is low.

Why is crime in white nerhbourhoods low ?

sealybobo
Even fatherless white kids have problems but gangs aren't one of them.

What is a gang ?

sealybobo

What happens daily ? And what's the "D" ?

sealybobo

And you can do that because you are white and you have a system in place to ensure that you can do that

sealybobo
How is the drug problem solved in America? Legalize drugs.

OK. But a big reason why drugs won't be legalized is because drugs being legal would eliminate a lot of jobs in the criminal justice system and also most black men in prison are their for non violent offences and selling minor stuff like weed. And the point of prison is really to lock as many black men up as possible so that's another reason why drugs wont be legal.
The point of prison is two fold. Punish people we are mad at and people we are afraid of.

I'd rather fine a non violent criminal than put them in prison. Make them have to pay the victim like a dead beat dad pays child support for however long the the person owes restitution. But then you'll complain this is modern day slavery. Ok, what would you prefer? You get two choices. You can either go to prison or pay the $100,000 off.

wrong, abu habibi Neuroscientists have worked hard on the subject of brain function and
have found absolutely NO diversities in brain
function across racial lines. Human behavior is
a function of socialization modified by hardwired
inborn reactions which start out the SAME across
the board. Even taste starts the same----if you put Harissa in the mouth of a baby---the baby will ---BY REFLEX--push it out with his tongue
and grimace. That reaction is BRAIN mediated.
Liking the vile stuff is CULTURAL
Not true at all...for instance brain physical size...(hence why the football brain damage thing is all out of whack)

OD has done the tremendous task of compiling the COLOR OF CRIME for the city of Atlanta (looking at statistics from April 2011 to April 2012). The results:
In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54% of the population, but are responsible for 100% of homicide, 95% of rape, 94% of robbery, 84% of aggravated assault, and 93% of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012

For Centuries it was fashionable to view African Americans as inferior and Jews as Messiah-killers.

Fortunately now, this thinking is mostly rejected, although discrimination against African Americans persist.

Also, many feminists likewise blame all men for the fact that males commit most crimes. In 2021 this is much more fashionable. All forms of prejudice follow the same logic.

"In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54% of the population, but are responsible for 100% of homicide, 95% of rape, 94% of robbery, 84% of aggravated assault, and 93% of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012."

Whites weren't killing anybody in Atlanta in 2011-2012?

I don't think these numbers are accurate.

All Humans are Created Equal. Sadly African Americans and Native Americans have much less opportunity.

As a person with Autism and hence lowered abilities, I stand with everyone who is not given full opportunity by Society.

• Love
All Humans are Created Equal. Sadly African Americans and Native Americans have much less opportunity.

As a person with Autism and hence lowered abilities, I stand with everyone who is not given full opportunity by Society.
And I stand with you, my brother.

"In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54% of the population, but are responsible for 100% of homicide, 95% of rape, 94% of robbery, 84% of aggravated assault, and 93% of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012."

Whites weren't killing anybody in Atlanta in 2011-2012?

I don't think these numbers are accurate.
I agree -- the numbers are likely vastly exaggerated.

White people in poverty also commit very much crime. In 1990s, crime rate was very high in Russia and East Europe. Fall of Communism caused widespread poverty.

• Thanks
Who is denying white crime? I believe the posts about black crime is that there is more violent crime per capita. You seem to make excuses saying whites just aren’t arrested for their crimes. When that happens, it’s usually a wealth issue, money talks, not a race issue. And even that isn’t widespread. Also, things tend to not always be comparable, like what kind of rap sheet is on file, how dangerous the crime was, etc.

For Centuries it was fashionable to view African Americans as inferior and Jews as Messiah-killers.

Fortunately now, this thinking is mostly rejected, although discrimination against African Americans persist.

Also, many feminists likewise blame all men for the fact that males commit most crimes. In 2021 this is much more fashionable. All forms of prejudice follow the same logic.
Uh, Blacks in this country commit Homicide, Robbery, and other violent crimes at 5x-8x that of Whites.
That's a fact, not a fashion.
The fashion is to minimize that.

`

Forum List

Back