Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms
PAUL KERSEY • MAY 6, 2012

OD has done the tremendous task of compiling the COLOR OF CRIME for the city of Atlanta (looking at statistics from April 2011 to April 2012). The results:

In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54% of the population, but are responsible for 100% of homicide, 95% of rape, 94% of robbery, 84% of aggravated assault, and 93% of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012

Judge Arrington: Once kicked whites out of courtroom to tell Black people to behave.
Judge Arrington: Once kicked whites out of courtroom to tell Black people to behave
Were someone to spend about two hours on a quick project, you could provide the COLOR OF CRIME for Atlanta from 2009 – present via the data found at this Website.

But statistics and data are misleading, right? In the Black Mecca, that City too Busy to Hate – which is completely run an entrenched Black political establishment – there has to be some lasting vestige of institutional racism making it seem as if Black people are responsible for all the crime in Atlanta.

Perhaps we should just ask a former judge in Atlanta – the very Black Marvin Arrington – his thoughts on the Black monopoly of all crime in the city. It was Judge Arrington in 2008 who made national headlines by asking all the white people in his courtroom to leave so that he could admonish the criminals Black people in the room:
Judge Marvin Arrington insists he’s not a racist; despite ordering white lawyers out of his courtroom on Thursday.
The Fulton County Superior Court judge said he was just fed up seeing a parade of young black defendants in his courtroom.
“I came out and saw the defendants, about 99.9% Afro-Americans, and some point time I excused some of the lawyers, most of them white, and said to the young people in here ‘What in the world are you doing with your lives,'” he told WSB-TV Channel 2 reporter JaQuitta Williams.
Arrington said he thought his message might have more power if it was delivered to a blacks-only audience.
“I didn’t think about racism or reverse racism, I practiced law for 30 years and 75% of my partners were white,” he explained.
The judge said the majority of people who appear before him accused of crimes such as murder, rape and robbery are black and he wanted to do something about it, one on one.
“I didn’t want them to think I was talking down to them; trying to embarrass them or insult them; be derogatory towards them and I was just saying ‘Please get yourself together,'” he said.
Arrington added that he may make a similar speech next week, but this time he’ll allow everyone to hear it.
Interviewed by NRP, Judge Arrington would go even further with his declaration of Black monopolization of crime in Atlanta:
Judge ARRINGTON: And I just said, my God. Will we ever stop? We are executing each other. They appeal before me. They can’t read. They cannot write, have no character, no morals, or what have you. And I just exploded.
Judge ARRINGTON: Oh, you just said it for me. I said, would the white defendants and all whites excuse themselves? I want to talk to my brothers one-on-one. And they excused themselves, and I really asked myself a thousand times. I don’t see what I’m doing – did wrong. If asking some people not to kill, shoot, you know, to have sex with your daughter, to rape, if that is wrong, I don’t want to do right, because I see that as my role, and I said it to my children.
The Atlanta Journal Constitution reported this ....
[.....]

`

If you think Atlanta is a jungle now.
Wait until the city defunds the police. ... :cuckoo:

in my town the cops have been DEFANGED by
the mayor for quite some time and the place
is a disaster. I stay home and INSIST that hubby spend some time each day in the sun. His complexion is darker than lots of people who
FOR THE TIME BEING are calling themselves
"BLACK" but then I show up and IT'S OVERS

1601394139039.png

My son lives in Apharetta, one of those "White Middleclass Bastions" of North Atlanta. However, every year there are more Blacks moving in.

He says the increase in crime is directly proportional to the Blacks moving into the area.

lest anyone develope any weird ideas ------
IT AIN'T GENETIC -----it's cultural.
With pre-apologies to afro-centric
nationalists----Let's keep in mind that
the national origins of "afro-americans"
are african. Afro americans carry a
family legacy of both slavery AND their
african roots. (great, great, great.........
grandmas)-----the roots of black culture
in the USA is the maternal line BACK TO
AFRICA

I commend the Atlanta newspaper (mentioned in the last sentence of the OP) for publishing this news, although it does not astonish anyone.

Back in the day, when Atlanta was seeing the election to political office of more and more ladies & gentlemen of the ethnicity under consideration, it was a fact that the aforementioned newspaper was reluctant to publish any news about corruption or incompetence in Atlanta lest it be accused of "racism."

I commend the Atlanta newspaper (mentioned in the last sentence of the OP) for publishing this news, although it does not astonish anyone.

Back in the day, when Atlanta was seeing the election to political office of more and more ladies & gentlemen of the ethnicity under consideration, it was a fact that the aforementioned newspaper was reluctant to publish any news about corruption or incompetence in Atlanta lest it be accused of "racism."

seems to me that there is going to be a time--when the RACISM blackmail will be called into
question (assuming that the "black" hindu
lady is not elected to the position of second
in line) For the record---people of the Indus
valley is Caucasian by accepted classification
(anthropologists and biologists) I have an
intense fear of the people who claim
PERSON OF COLOR------for political purposes.
I am a colorless, registered democrat

AFRICA
Let's everyone be clear irosie91 is WRONG.
It Is Genetic.
Global rates of Homicide by Blacks are multiples of Global Homicides of whites as well.
In fact, the infamous American homicide/gun-crime rate is due it's non-white population.

IN FACT, 'White Americans' murder no more than White Euros!
and Black Americans kill no Less than sub-Saharan Africans!
App the same for Hispanics worldwide too.

ie

1601400105022.png

`

My son lives in Apharetta, one of those "White Middleclass Bastions" of North Atlanta. However, every year there are more Blacks moving in.

He says the increase in crime is directly proportional to the Blacks moving into the area.

AFRICA

as to the NEW RACE which competes for
AFRO-AMERICAN NATIONALISM---to wit
"PERSON OF COLOR" some of those in
competition have bristled at the dirt throw
"GO BACK TO WHERE YOU COME FROM"
I am fascinated since some of those at whom
such dirtballs have been thrown actually have
fled africa in their own life times. Just what did
they "flee"? Their own cultures. Just what
cultures do they adulate now? The same
cultures which they fled and they CHOOSE to retain for themselves---to wit, the
characteristics and ethe of which they, themselves, choose to retain and defend

AFRICA
It Is Genetic.
Global rates of Homicide by Blacks are multiples of Global Homicides of whites as well.
In fact, the infamous American homicide/gun-crime rate is due it's non-white population.

ie

View attachment 394574

`
wrong, abu habibi Neuroscientists have worked hard on the subject of brain function and
have found absolutely NO diversities in brain
function across racial lines. Human behavior is
a function of socialization modified by hardwired
inborn reactions which start out the SAME across
the board. Even taste starts the same----if you put Harissa in the mouth of a baby---the baby will ---BY REFLEX--push it out with his tongue
and grimace. That reaction is BRAIN mediated.
Liking the vile stuff is CULTURAL

Black People Responsible for Virtually All Crime in Atlanta -- Judge Marvin Arrington Confirms
PAUL KERSEY • MAY 6, 2012

OD has done the tremendous task of compiling the COLOR OF CRIME for the city of Atlanta (looking at statistics from April 2011 to April 2012). The results:

In Atlanta, African-Americans are 54% of the population, but are responsible for 100% of homicide, 95% of rape, 94% of robbery, 84% of aggravated assault, and 93% of burglary.
Source: APD Uniform Crime Reports, Apr 2011 to Apr 2012

Judge Arrington: Once kicked whites out of courtroom to tell Black people to behave.
Judge Arrington: Once kicked whites out of courtroom to tell Black people to behave
Were someone to spend about two hours on a quick project, you could provide the COLOR OF CRIME for Atlanta from 2009 – present via the data found at this Website.

But statistics and data are misleading, right? In the Black Mecca, that City too Busy to Hate – which is completely run an entrenched Black political establishment – there has to be some lasting vestige of institutional racism making it seem as if Black people are responsible for all the crime in Atlanta.

Perhaps we should just ask a former judge in Atlanta – the very Black Marvin Arrington – his thoughts on the Black monopoly of all crime in the city. It was Judge Arrington in 2008 who made national headlines by asking all the white people in his courtroom to leave so that he could admonish the criminals Black people in the room:
Judge Marvin Arrington insists he’s not a racist; despite ordering white lawyers out of his courtroom on Thursday.
The Fulton County Superior Court judge said he was just fed up seeing a parade of young black defendants in his courtroom.
“I came out and saw the defendants, about 99.9% Afro-Americans, and some point time I excused some of the lawyers, most of them white, and said to the young people in here ‘What in the world are you doing with your lives,'” he told WSB-TV Channel 2 reporter JaQuitta Williams.
Arrington said he thought his message might have more power if it was delivered to a blacks-only audience.
“I didn’t think about racism or reverse racism, I practiced law for 30 years and 75% of my partners were white,” he explained.
The judge said the majority of people who appear before him accused of crimes such as murder, rape and robbery are black and he wanted to do something about it, one on one.
“I didn’t want them to think I was talking down to them; trying to embarrass them or insult them; be derogatory towards them and I was just saying ‘Please get yourself together,'” he said.
Arrington added that he may make a similar speech next week, but this time he’ll allow everyone to hear it.
Interviewed by NRP, Judge Arrington would go even further with his declaration of Black monopolization of crime in Atlanta:
Judge ARRINGTON: And I just said, my God. Will we ever stop? We are executing each other. They appeal before me. They can’t read. They cannot write, have no character, no morals, or what have you. And I just exploded.
Judge ARRINGTON: Oh, you just said it for me. I said, would the white defendants and all whites excuse themselves? I want to talk to my brothers one-on-one. And they excused themselves, and I really asked myself a thousand times. I don’t see what I’m doing – did wrong. If asking some people not to kill, shoot, you know, to have sex with your daughter, to rape, if that is wrong, I don’t want to do right, because I see that as my role, and I said it to my children.
The Atlanta Journal Constitution reported this ....
[.....]
If you did the same research in other cities you would find the same results

AFRICA
It Is Genetic.

ie

View attachment 394574

`
wrong, abu habibi Neuroscientists have worked hard on the subject of brain function and
the board. Even taste starts the same----if you put Harissa in the mouth of a baby---the baby will ---BY REFLEX--push it out with his tongue
Wrong again.
The Homicide rate is Clearly Worldwide and Racial.
Just because scientists have yet to find enough specific genes
doesn't make it "Wrong" Ms Fallacious bimbo.

YOU sought to blame it on Culture/"Slavery".
That is clearly 100-% WRONG.
ZAPPED by my map/facts.

In fact, blacks do have higher testosterone and it's receptors,
which as well as making them better athletes, makes them more aggressive,
And have TWICE the prostate cancer rate.
Asians have the lowest 'T' and by far the lowest Crime.

You are not up on the subject, I am.
`

AFRICA
It Is Genetic.

ie

View attachment 394574

`
Wrong again.
The Homicide rate is Clearly Worldwide and Racial.
Just because scientists have yet to find enough specific genes
doesn't make it "Wrong" Ms Fallacious bimbo.

YOU sought to blame it on Culture/"Slavery".
That is clearly 100-% WRONG.
ZAPPED by my map/facts.

In fact, blacks do have higher testosterone and it's receptors,
which as well as making them better athletes, makes them more aggressive,
And have TWICE the prostate cancer rate.
Asians have the lowest 'T' and by far the lowest Crime.

You are not up on the subject, I am.
`

nope again---FACT is you actually disproved yourself. Black culture is ROOTED in Africa.
I attributed the violence issue to CULTURE--not
"slavery". Slavery has affected every culture in
the world---including Asian----in fact EXTENSIVELY You are not "up on the subject"
Want to guess why some nations excel in
math?

nope again---FACT is you actually disproved yourself. Black culture is ROOTED in Africa.
I attributed the violence issue to CULTURE--not
"slavery". Slavery has affected every culture in
the world---including Asian----in fact EXTENSIVELY You are not "up on the subject"
Want to guess why some nations excel in
math?
Black American culture is very different from sub-Saharan Culture.
But um
It's their Murder rate that that remains multiple of whites despite that.
Ooops.

You couldn't touch my other points. Ie Testosterone. (you know 'Roid Rage')

YOU are/were winging it, while I am conversant/knowledgeable
You got PORKED bimbo.
`

AFRICA
It Is Genetic.

ie

View attachment 394574

`

right CULTURE_-----a book that even you could read-----THICK but pleasant reading "CHILDHOOD AND SOCIETY" by Eric Erikson.
Lots of content but also BRILLIANTLY touches
on the stability of "culture" and ethos and development of BEHAVIOR via the matrilineal line. You are very influenced by the culture
of your Great.....great....greatgrandma and especially by your grandma from whom your
mommy learned how to bring you up from infancy. ------whether you like it or not. No
infant or adult LIKES harissa genetically

Forum List

Back