black people have got to stop trying to fix white people

I am so sick and tired of black people trying to fix white people and racism. I'm tired of the marching, the singing, the begging, the protesting, the whining, the wishing and praying....400 years of this shit and we got nothing to show for it, but black people free to fuck white people without breaking segregation laws, that's it...white rage and white hatred still top the charts. Its time we understand, we can't fix white people. We can't change white people, we can't do anything to bring white people to the table of acceptance, so we gotta let this shit go. WHAT WE CAN DO, IS START CHANGING US.
The number one reason the racism and hate persist, is because we don't unify ourselves for the betterment of us. We turn on each other, we don't support each other, we don't do a damn thing, unless its some high profile sports figure or some rapper that's been harmed, killed or abused...then you get the overwhelming support from the community at large. White people see this shit and they exploit this shit. All the world was mourning Kobe and what happens? Black woman turns the shit into a rape case of his past and then we turn on her...white people see this shit and they exploit us once again....weeks after that interview, that's all the media was talking about.
One more time, we gotta stop trying to fix white people and fix and work on us. We applaud black policing and what happens, the black cops become our worst nightmares. We applaud ourselves for electing black politicians and what do they do, they become the voice of the left behind white people. We elected our first black president and what happened, silence...when this man was being attacked relentlessly by white hatred.
We gotta start fixing us, supporting us, rallying for us and stop waiting on white people to give a fuck about us.
Amazing post. Been saying the same thing for years. I honestly do not believe that whites as a race have the capacity to exist with other human beings without getting the urge to steal resources, commit genocide, practice racism, etc etc. Black people have got to fix themselves by putting themselves first. We are the leaders. We fucking created civilization. We do not need white people to exist. Black people cant be sidetracked by the "good white people" syndrome. When in history has the oppressor ever voluntarily given up their position? Its never happened to my knowledge. There will be some progress that will come from this. It will be small and slow. If Black people do not look within and raise ourselves back up to our original position on this planet that progress wont mean shit.
Better look at your inner cities, you creep, black on black murders, stealing each others crap, only ones doing what you suggest are you savages in the city. Normal people including blacks have moved way and are now living in the suburbs where they can peacefully live with all the rest of US normal people.

I am so sick and tired of black people trying to fix white people and racism. I'm tired of the marching, the singing, the begging, the protesting, the whining, the wishing and praying....400 years of this shit and we got nothing to show for it, but black people free to fuck white people without breaking segregation laws, that's it...white rage and white hatred still top the charts. Its time we understand, we can't fix white people. We can't change white people, we can't do anything to bring white people to the table of acceptance, so we gotta let this shit go. WHAT WE CAN DO, IS START CHANGING US.
The number one reason the racism and hate persist, is because we don't unify ourselves for the betterment of us. We turn on each other, we don't support each other, we don't do a damn thing, unless its some high profile sports figure or some rapper that's been harmed, killed or abused...then you get the overwhelming support from the community at large. White people see this shit and they exploit this shit. All the world was mourning Kobe and what happens? Black woman turns the shit into a rape case of his past and then we turn on her...white people see this shit and they exploit us once again....weeks after that interview, that's all the media was talking about.
One more time, we gotta stop trying to fix white people and fix and work on us. We applaud black policing and what happens, the black cops become our worst nightmares. We applaud ourselves for electing black politicians and what do they do, they become the voice of the left behind white people. We elected our first black president and what happened, silence...when this man was being attacked relentlessly by white hatred.
We gotta start fixing us, supporting us, rallying for us and stop waiting on white people to give a fuck about us.
Amazing post. Been saying the same thing for years. I honestly do not believe that whites as a race have the capacity to exist with other human beings without getting the urge to steal resources, commit genocide, practice racism, etc etc. Black people have got to fix themselves by putting themselves first. We are the leaders. We fucking created civilization. We do not need white people to exist. Black people cant be sidetracked by the "good white people" syndrome. When in history has the oppressor ever voluntarily given up their position? Its never happened to my knowledge. There will be some progress that will come from this. It will be small and slow. If Black people do not look within and raise ourselves back up to our original position on this planet that progress wont mean shit.
Better look at your inner cities, you creep, black on black murders, stealing each others crap, only ones doing what you suggest are you savages in the city. Normal people including blacks have moved way and are now living in the suburbs where they can peacefully live with all the rest of US normal people.
They don't give a damn about that. They think that inner city blacks are just behaving normally and they need to murder a few dozen of their own daily to show their blackness.

Amazing post. Been saying the same thing for years. I honestly do not believe that whites as a race have the capacity to exist with other human beings without getting the urge to steal resources, commit genocide, practice racism, etc etc. Black people have got to fix themselves by putting themselves first. We are the leaders. We fucking created civilization. We do not need white people to exist. Black people cant be sidetracked by the "good white people" syndrome. When in history has the oppressor ever voluntarily given up their position? Its never happened to my knowledge. There will be some progress that will come from this. It will be small and slow. If Black people do not look within and raise themselves back up to our original position on this planet that progress wont mean shit.
"We created civilization".....ROFLMFAO!

View attachment 346536
Africa is blessed with a rich bounty of natural resources. The continent holds around 30% of the world's known mineral reserves. These include cobalt, uranium, diamonds and gold, as well as significant oil and gas reserves. that is until you white motherfuckers raided the country!!
Before the "white" men came, black tribes were murdering and enslaving other black tribes, and the worst part about that, is they continue to do it today, and the 1st black president Bill the rapist Clinton, did nothing to stop it.

Agreed.

On one hand you have white liberals, consumed with White Guilt, who have COMPLETELY over-compensated for what was done to blacks by weaponizing PC and Identity Politics, and shoving them down the throats of the country for a couple of generations now. They absolutely refuse to recognize the building anger and resentment that will happen when you do that to people. And look: As a result, we get Trump.

On the other hand, you have many white conservatives -- more than the Right would ever admit -- who are the standard, ignorant, knuckle-dragging, paranoid losers who still practice racism. Worse than those people are those who enable them by minimizing their number and importance, ignoring their behaviors, mocking anyone who points them out, absolutely refusing to hold them accountable for what they are.

And finally, you have both groups enabling the other by giving them all the material they need to point and say "see?" They need each other, because they enable each other.

So yeah, those are all white folks, and they're not doing you any fucking favors.

/—-/ Well, Blacks need to start voting for DemocRATs. They promise they can fix things and make Whitey pay for it. What have you got to lose?

i went to the doctor and got fixed, why would I want some greasy black retard fixing me?
Mike you won't be happy until you've had your first taste of black meat.....you remind me of the GOP senators all upset over gays and come to find out, they was closet queens....so do us all a favor, find a nice shinny black ass and have at it...I honestly think it will help you. Good luck and don't forget your mask.... :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 346518This white square is for all the whites who died to free dumb blacks from democrats
If you think supporting conservatives, the most corrupt, immoral party in US history and Trump, who wants us to drink bleach is better than a democrats, than you need to take that square, that large space and smoothly insert it up your white ass...I'd rather vote for a lint ball stuck inside a used senior diaper than vote the GOP ticket.
Are you racist?

The Yellow Race is about to test that theory. And they won't be pushed around like the no good White Race. All you will be doing is replacing one tech race with another tech race. Life means less to them then it means to you.

Amazing post. Been saying the same thing for years. I honestly do not believe that whites as a race have the capacity to exist with other human beings without getting the urge to steal resources, commit genocide, practice racism, etc etc. Black people have got to fix themselves by putting themselves first. We are the leaders. We fucking created civilization. We do not need white people to exist. Black people cant be sidetracked by the "good white people" syndrome. When in history has the oppressor ever voluntarily given up their position? Its never happened to my knowledge. There will be some progress that will come from this. It will be small and slow. If Black people do not look within and raise themselves back up to our original position on this planet that progress wont mean shit.
"We created civilization".....ROFLMFAO!

View attachment 346536
Africa is blessed with a rich bounty of natural resources. The continent holds around 30% of the world's known mineral reserves. These include cobalt, uranium, diamonds and gold, as well as significant oil and gas reserves. that is until you white motherfuckers raided the country!!
Yet most Africans are dirt poor, nearly starving, illiterate serfs, toiling under the jackboots of black despots who don't know mineral reserves from mineral oil...The only time that black Africans have enjoyed any sort of prosperity above being dirt farmers and nomadic hunter/gatherers, has been when white Europeans came in and showed them what to do with those natural resources....And when white people pull out, like in Rhodesia and South Africa, the rustics revert to being anamalistic savages.

Charles Murray was exactly right.

Forum List

Back