black people have got to stop trying to fix white people

I am so sick and tired of black people trying to fix white people and racism. I'm tired of the marching, the singing, the begging, the protesting, the whining, the wishing and praying....400 years of this shit and we got nothing to show for it, but black people free to fuck white people without breaking segregation laws, that's it...white rage and white hatred still top the charts. Its time we understand, we can't fix white people. We can't change white people, we can't do anything to bring white people to the table of acceptance, so we gotta let this shit go. WHAT WE CAN DO, IS START CHANGING US.
The number one reason the racism and hate persist, is because we don't unify ourselves for the betterment of us. We turn on each other, we don't support each other, we don't do a damn thing, unless its some high profile sports figure or some rapper that's been harmed, killed or abused...then you get the overwhelming support from the community at large. White people see this shit and they exploit this shit. All the world was mourning Kobe and what happens? Black woman turns the shit into a rape case of his past and then we turn on her...white people see this shit and they exploit us once again....weeks after that interview, that's all the media was talking about.
One more time, we gotta stop trying to fix white people and fix and work on us. We applaud black policing and what happens, the black cops become our worst nightmares. We applaud ourselves for electing black politicians and what do they do, they become the voice of the left behind white people. We elected our first black president and what happened, silence...when this man was being attacked relentlessly by white hatred.
We gotta start fixing us, supporting us, rallying for us and stop waiting on white people to give a fuck about us.
Amazing post. Been saying the same thing for years. I honestly do not believe that whites as a race have the capacity to exist with other human beings without getting the urge to steal resources, commit genocide, practice racism, etc etc. Black people have got to fix themselves by putting themselves first. We are the leaders. We fucking created civilization. We do not need white people to exist. Black people cant be sidetracked by the "good white people" syndrome. When in history has the oppressor ever voluntarily given up their position? Its never happened to my knowledge. There will be some progress that will come from this. It will be small and slow. If Black people do not look within and raise themselves back up to our original position on this planet that progress wont mean shit.
"We created civilization".....ROFLMFAO!

View attachment 346536
Africa is blessed with a rich bounty of natural resources. The continent holds around 30% of the world's known mineral reserves. These include cobalt, uranium, diamonds and gold, as well as significant oil and gas reserves. that is until you white motherfuckers raided the country!!

I am so sick and tired of black people trying to fix white people and racism. I'm tired of the marching, the singing, the begging, the protesting, the whining, the wishing and praying....400 years of this shit and we got nothing to show for it, but black people free to fuck white people without breaking segregation laws, that's it...white rage and white hatred still top the charts. Its time we understand, we can't fix white people. We can't change white people, we can't do anything to bring white people to the table of acceptance, so we gotta let this shit go. WHAT WE CAN DO, IS START CHANGING US.
The number one reason the racism and hate persist, is because we don't unify ourselves for the betterment of us. We turn on each other, we don't support each other, we don't do a damn thing, unless its some high profile sports figure or some rapper that's been harmed, killed or abused...then you get the overwhelming support from the community at large. White people see this shit and they exploit this shit. All the world was mourning Kobe and what happens? Black woman turns the shit into a rape case of his past and then we turn on her...white people see this shit and they exploit us once again....weeks after that interview, that's all the media was talking about.
One more time, we gotta stop trying to fix white people and fix and work on us. We applaud black policing and what happens, the black cops become our worst nightmares. We applaud ourselves for electing black politicians and what do they do, they become the voice of the left behind white people. We elected our first black president and what happened, silence...when this man was being attacked relentlessly by white hatred.
We gotta start fixing us, supporting us, rallying for us and stop waiting on white people to give a fuck about us.
Amazing post. Been saying the same thing for years. I honestly do not believe that whites as a race have the capacity to exist with other human beings without getting the urge to steal resources, commit genocide, practice racism, etc etc. Black people have got to fix themselves by putting themselves first. We are the leaders. We fucking created civilization. We do not need white people to exist. Black people cant be sidetracked by the "good white people" syndrome. When in history has the oppressor ever voluntarily given up their position? Its never happened to my knowledge. There will be some progress that will come from this. It will be small and slow. If Black people do not look within and raise ourselves back up to our original position on this planet that progress wont mean shit.

I couldn't agree more. No group should be dependent on the largess of another for their safety or their prosperity.

The Jews existed for centuries as the guests of on host nation or another, it was a recipe for exploitation and repeated genocide.

Dr. Booker T. Washington, I understand, wanted the newly freed slaves to learn a trade and stand on their own feet.

He also said in his (in)famous Atlanta speech that the two largest ethnicities (at that time) could lead separate social lives.

Today, I understand, many African Americans ridicule some of Dr. Washington's positions, while other leaders (such as the Nation of Islam) endorse some of his views.

One day, when you're on your death bed, I want somebody to hand you a book on black history and the shit we gave to the world....despite the slavery, the abuse, the hangings, the racism.....no race on this planet has endured more than those of color and yet.....our accomplishments are beyond brilliant. If you white motherfukers did so great, NEWS FLASH YOU WERE GIVING THE EDUCATION, THE ACCESS, THE PRIVILEGE, SO WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT FROM YOU BRAIN DEAD BASTARDS, BUT GREATNESS....blacks on the other hand achieved the same shit, if not better without the help and still managed to do greatness....now choke on that shit.

You know what?

hand you a book on black history and the shit we gave to the world

You're clearly stating Black people gave SHIT (aka NOTHING) to the world.

Amazing.

Go back to school and get an education.

If you think supporting conservatives, the most corrupt, immoral party in US history and Trump, who wants us to drink bleach is better than a democrats, than you need to take that square, that large space and smoothly insert it up your white ass...I'd rather vote for a lint ball stuck inside a used senior diaper than vote the GOP ticket.

ROFL!

Conservatives are not a 'party'.

There are BLACK people that support the Republican party, but y'all call them Uncle Tom's.

They myth of drinking bleach obviously has you excited.
OH, so now its a myth??? You brain dead bastards are beyond pathetic....the man is on tape, you moron telling his mindless idiots, YOU...not only to drink bleach and lysol, but he wanted you to shove a lamp up your ass. This see no evil, hear no evil from the devil himself works on your kind...the rest of us, ain't stupid, bitch

One day, when you're on your death bed, I want somebody to hand you a book on black history and the shit we gave to the world....despite the slavery, the abuse, the hangings, the racism.....no race on this planet has endured more than those of color and yet.....our accomplishments are beyond brilliant. If you white motherfukers did so great, NEWS FLASH YOU WERE GIVING THE EDUCATION, THE ACCESS, THE PRIVILEGE, SO WHAT SHOULD WE EXPECT FROM YOU BRAIN DEAD BASTARDS, BUT GREATNESS....blacks on the other hand achieved the same shit, if not better without the help and still managed to do greatness....now choke on that shit.

You know what?

Amazing.

FACT, YOU WHITE BASTARDS...READ ON

BLACK PEOPLE INVENTED THE TRAFFIC LIGHT
HOME SECURITY SYSTEM

REFRIGERATED TRUCKS
AUTOMATIC ELEVATOR DOORS
ELECTRIC MICROPHONE
CARBON LIGHT BULB FILAMENT

Color IBM PC Monitor and Gigahertz Chip, Co-Invented

I could go on and on and on and on and on...and this is by nigga's you white mf's lynch, hate on and kill.....and still we got the brains of greatness!! EAT YOUR FUCKIN HEARTS OUT, BEYATCHES!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Dr. Booker T. Washington, I understand, wanted the newly freed slaves to learn a trade and stand on their own feet.

He also said in his (in)famous Atlanta speech that the two largest ethnicities (at that time) could lead separate social lives.

Today, I understand, many African Americans ridicule some of Dr. Washington's positions, while other leaders (such as the Nation of Islam) endorse some of his views.
He was right....if black people would stop trying to get the approval of white people and build from within our own confines, we'd all be the better for it.....successful negro's don't feel complete unless they got a ww on their arms and Joe the Plumber as his neighbor. That's how fucked up black people are.

i went to the doctor and got fixed, why would I want some greasy black retard fixing me?

You know what?

Amazing.

FACT, YOU WHITE BASTARDS...READ ON

BLACK PEOPLE INVENTED THE TRAFFIC LIGHT
HOME SECURITY SYSTEM

REFRIGERATED TRUCKS
AUTOMATIC ELEVATOR DOORS
ELECTRIC MICROPHONE
CARBON LIGHT BULB FILAMENT

Color IBM PC Monitor and Gigahertz Chip, Co-Invented

I could go on and on and on and on and on...and this is by nigga's you white mf's lynch, hate on and kill.....and still we got the brains of greatness!! EAT YOUR FUCKIN HEARTS OUT, BEYATCHES!! :banana: :banana: :banana:
Yes, you was kangz n sheit.

we wuz kangs.jpg

OH, so now its a myth??? You brain dead bastards are beyond pathetic....the man is on tape, you moron telling his mindless idiots, YOU...not only to drink bleach and lysol, but he wanted you to shove a lamp up your ass. This see no evil, hear no evil from the devil himself works on your kind...the rest of us, ain't stupid, bitch

Fine

Please submit a factual link to your assertions

tia

<3

Fine

tia

<3

Link to the video in your claim, please.

Fine

tia

<3

Thanks?

What's pathetic is you don't understand what TRUMP is talking about or asking about.

If you retards would get off of fox news, you'd learn something

But your clip isn't from Fox news......

If you retards would get off of fox news, you'd learn something
It's always the same with you liars.

Progressive liberal ROE

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect

3. Ignore any facts presented.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age

6. Employ misdirection,

6a. smear people

6b. attack religion

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card

9. Play gay/lesbian card

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly

13. Reword and repeat

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about

15. When losing, resort to personal attacks.

16. Russia

17. Fox News/ Alex Jones/ Brietbart/ Infowars/ Stormfront/ Gateway/ Hannity/ Rush

18. You can’t read.

19. Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump!

20. Science denier! But men can menstruate and have babies.

Forum List

Back