Black on Asian Crime.....Trump's Fault according to Raggedy Ann (Jen Psaki)

You gotta love how it's the far right news that run with this story, as if they didn't have a huge part to play in causing the misplaced hatred towards Asian-Americans. They know how the extremists and idiots think. They pander to the types of people who are doing the attacking. They knew, or should have known, that a decent number of people would be unable to see a difference between the Chinese government and the Chinese people (and would be too stupid to realize that not all Asians are Chinese), and would try to "get revenge" for COVID. We saw it alot after 9/11. There were hundreds of attacks on Muslim Americans, and anyone who looked like they COULD be from the middle east by these same types of morons, and just like then, it was fueled by far right propaganda. Less so now, since they never came pout and blamed all Chinese COVID, like how they blamed all Muslims and Arabs for 9/11 but they should have see their more extremist followers associated all Asians with theChinese government and acting accordingly.
Got the link?

You gotta love how it's the far right news that run with this story, as if they didn't have a huge part to play in causing the misplaced hatred towards Asian-Americans. They know how the extremists and idiots think. They pander to the types of people who are doing the attacking. They knew, or should have known, that a decent number of people would be unable to see a difference between the Chinese government and the Chinese people (and would be too stupid to realize that not all Asians are Chinese), and would try to "get revenge" for COVID. We saw it alot after 9/11. There were hundreds of attacks on Muslim Americans, and anyone who looked like they COULD be from the middle east by these same types of morons, and just like then, it was fueled by far right propaganda. Less so now, since they never came pout and blamed all Chinese COVID, like how they blamed all Muslims and Arabs for 9/11 but they should have see their more extremist followers associated all Asians with theChinese government and acting accordingly. They never went out of their way to make it clear that it was the government of China they were condemning, and not the people, nor did they go out of their way to condemn attacks on Asians (unless a black person is the attack),
dude, just post a link.

1645125547434.jpeg

This young woman's blood is on the hands of the man who killed here.

Republicans keep promoting hate against blacks, Asians, and Hispanics, and then wonder why these kinds of crimes are rising. Incidents of hate crimes have been rising since Donald Trump was elected president with the help of the KKK, the American Nazi Party, and other white supremacist organizations.

Crimes against Asians have exploded since Trump's dubbing of covid as the "China Flu". Quit trying to blame Democrats for the racial hatred that Donald Trump has promoted throughout his Presidency.

Trump continues to call these white supremacists "patriots", and refuses to decry white supremacist shootings at Walmart, the Tree of Life Synagogue, and attacks on both mosques and synagogues, which have escalated by more than 500% since his election.

These crimes only happen in places run by people like you. Blacks have been committing hate crimes against Asians in DemoKKKrat-run cities for decades.

A homeless career criminal with three open cases stalks a young woman, forces his way into her Chinatown apartment, stabs her to death — and Democrats blame everything from Donald Trump to the end of child tax credits.

Everything except their anti-cop, soft-on-crime policies that have caused the inevitable breakdown of law and order that led to the gruesome death of Christina Yuna Lee.

Lee’s murder is every woman’s worst nightmare. Her screams brought the police but by the time they managed to break down her reinforced steel door, she was dead in her bathtub, stabbed 40 times.

But all White House press secretary Jen Psaki could do this week when asked about the rise in anti-Asian hate crime (up 339% nationwide last year) was fall back on her favorite scapegoat, ex-President Trump.

“We’ve seen this rise, unfortunately, because of hate-filled rhetoric and language around the origins of the pandemic,” said Psaki, echoing her previous comments when she blamed “the prior administration [for] calling COVID the ‘Wuhan virus’ [which] led to perceptions . . . that have . . . elevated threats against Asian Americans.”

Christina Yuna Lee’s blood is on the hands of Democrats

Sweet Weepin' Jesus on the Cross, don't the dems have any shame? It just defies any logic.....I mean she could have stood there and said something, anything but that. I know she's just the administration's mouthpiece but damn. :dunno:
psaki has a point

From my experience we to have to be careful with our language around black people

many blacks use the word “chink” to mean any person from asia

Viets, koreans, cambodians and whatever are all chinese to them

and they hate them all

that makes three showing black on asian women. Still not one showing a white person. hmmmmmmmm

Maybe you should look a little harder. These were literally one of the first first thing that popped up on google when I typed "attacks on Asian-Americans".

Maybe you should look a little harder. These were literally one of the first first thing that popped up on google when I typed "attacks on Asian-Americans".

Google has a leftist agenda, and what pops up reflects that. The fact is that blacks commit a disproptionate number of hate crimes on Asians.

thought we were discussing asian women. ok.

I'd expect nothing different from Google.

Forum List

Back