Video: Black Native African Forced to Stand in Back of WH Briefing Room Heckles Psaki on Her Final Day

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
And then the leftoids show who they are.

Jen Psaki’s final day as White House press secretary was an unmitigated disaster.

In one fell swoop, with one simple question shouted from across the news briefing room, the Biden administration’s credibility on “racial equity” and “anti-racism” was utterly torn asunder.

As Psaki was finishing up her final day — thanking the administration and White House reporters while fighting back tears — Simon Ateba, the chief White House correspondent for Today News Africa, shouted one damning question from the back of the room.

Psaki is well-known for only answering questions from reporters sitting in the first two rows of the briefing room. Various establishment outlets — hand-selected by the White House Correspondents’ Association — are included on the White House press room seating chart.

“Why don’t you take questions from across the room?” Ateba asked on Friday. “Why don’t you take questions from across the room? Because that’s not what you’ve been able to do for the past 15 months.”

Psaki completely ignored Ateba.

Minutes later, he shouted again.

“Jen, can I ask you a question from the back?” Ateba said. “Jen, can I ask you a question from the back?”

Both Psaki and NPR’s Tamara Keith later urged Ateba to remain silent, according to the New York Post.

“Simon, if you can respect your colleagues and other media and reporters in here, that would be greatly appreciated,” Psaki said.

Strange, I thought this — a white woman silencing a black man — was considered an act of racist aggression?

Then again, I guess in the eyes of social justice warriors it’s OK as long as that black man doesn’t toe the Democratic Party line.

And then the leftoids show who they are.

Jen Psaki’s final day as White House press secretary was an unmitigated disaster.
In one fell swoop, with one simple question shouted from across the news briefing room, the Biden administration’s credibility on “racial equity” and “anti-racism” was utterly torn asunder.
As Psaki was finishing up her final day — thanking the administration and White House reporters while fighting back tears — Simon Ateba, the chief White House correspondent for Today News Africa, shouted one damning question from the back of the room.
Psaki is well-known for only answering questions from reporters sitting in the first two rows of the briefing room. Various establishment outlets — hand-selected by the White House Correspondents’ Association — are included on the White House press room seating chart.
“Why don’t you take questions from across the room?” Ateba asked on Friday. “Why don’t you take questions from across the room? Because that’s not what you’ve been able to do for the past 15 months.”
Psaki completely ignored Ateba.
Minutes later, he shouted again.
“Jen, can I ask you a question from the back?” Ateba said. “Jen, can I ask you a question from the back?”
Both Psaki and NPR’s Tamara Keith later urged Ateba to remain silent, according to the New York Post.
“Simon, if you can respect your colleagues and other media and reporters in here, that would be greatly appreciated,” Psaki said.
Strange, I thought this — a white woman silencing a black man — was considered an act of racist aggression?
Then again, I guess in the eyes of social justice warriors it’s OK as long as that black man doesn’t toe the Democratic Party line.

He should have mushed a whipped cream pie in her face.

Reporters from outlets such as Fox News, CNN, NPR and The New York Times sit in the first few rows. Reporters from organizations not on the approved list are forced to stand in the back of the room and are often not called on for questions.

I am trying to figure out how he was made to stand at the back of the room because he was black, there was white reporters back there as well or do they not count? There is a black man sitting in the 2nd row.

1652550969486.png

welcome to the xiden admin…if you’re black move to the back of the bus

Forum List

Back