Asian Woman fatally stabbed inside NYC apartment by black man after being followed

The level of violence blacks visit on Asians can be nothing less than an intended ethnic cleansing.

Six men were caught and arrested for a combined 177 attacks on elderly Asians. This isn't an accident. Now if it is racist to point out that the assailants are black, tough shit. This is just ONE city. It's repeated in every major city with a significant black population.

Low-life serial predators.

And that doesn't fit the category of 'racist'.
It's just as simple as that.

But I suspect that the racists will want to clarify their position and some will.

Some will be shamed and some will take pride in it.
I notice you can't bring yourself to condemn this animal but you are quick to try and bully people into silence

A woman was stabbed to death inside her Chinatown apartment early Sunday after her alleged killer followed her home — and her final moments were caught on chilling surveillance footage.

Video obtained by The Post shows the suspect tailing the 35-year-old victim, Christina Yuna Lee, on the street as she enters her Chrystie Street apartment building, following close behind as she opens the front door and strolls into the hallway.

Minutes later, a neighbor across the hallway from the victim’s sixth-floor apartment at 111 Chrystie St. called 911 around 4:30 a.m. after hearing her screams during the brutal stabbing, law enforcement sources said.

Another "catch and released" criminal "steps up his game" and kills a innocent. My surprised face. 😐
Of course, the "accused's" family will tell the media and court how the killer "is a good boy," even if he may have a rap-sheet as long as my arm. The problem is that these individuals are thugs, pure and simple and the family is fine with it.

I notice you can't bring yourself to condemn this animal but you are quick to try and bully people into silence
Exactly the opposite of bullying somebody into silence. I'm challenging them to come out and declare themselves to either being racists of not, and then pointing out the weasel words and squirming of the racists who don't have the balls to admit it.

Only a couple of them are willing to admit they are racists. I hope none of the others are, but I suspect they will only squirm like snakes for so long.

The racists will always find a way of getting their message across to others in some way that is supposed to hint at denial at the same time.
Tipsy didn't bother hiding it but in fairness wasn't forewarned.
Are you suggesting that I'm a racist?

Are you suggesting that I'm a racist?
The racists openly declare themselves to be racists.
Only two so far have so declared.

Does your joke about the tampon make you a racist? Even when it's backed up by a lame attempt to negate it by repeating it for white women?

You got the denial in, even though in my opinion it's too sketchy and too late to help. Maybe it will work o.k. for others, thereby answering your question! Are you a racist? Would you like others to know for sure one way or the other.

That's easy to do isn't it? You decide!

The racists openly declare themselves to be racists.
Only two so far have so declared.

Does your joke about the tampon make you a racist? Even when it's backed up by a lame attempt to negate it by repeating it for white women?

You got the denial in, even though in my opinion it's too sketchy and too late to help. Maybe it will work o.k. for others, thereby answering your question! Are you a racist? Would you like others to know for sure one way or the other.

That's easy to do isn't it? You decide!
I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't make any jokes about tampons.

Of course, the "accused's" family will tell the media and court how the killer "is a good boy," even if he may have a rap-sheet as long as my arm. The problem is that these individuals are thugs, pure and simple and the family is fine with it.
must ne one of those "Mah Culture" type of things.
I have no idea what you're talking about. I didn't make any jokes about tampons.
I don't know what's up with that person, self-appointed hall monitor maybe?
The world wonders.

And here again is an example of how we can always reliably ferret out the racists.

They are the ones who will bring down their wrath on all black people instead of condemning all black people.

It never really changes but exposing it could maybe bring about some small change through humiliation of racists. Considering that maybe some 'could' be humiliated?
This how we know liberals and foreign trash care more about their sick and twisted agenda than human lives. Plenty of words to whine and accuse others of racism, not a single word that even acknowledged the crime or the victim. Stay trashy.

This woman would be alive today if that animal was behind bars for his many previous offenses. Liberal policies release these animals in the name of social justice. That is the side you defend.

Many ppl will point out how this wasn't racially motivated, and that he was mentally ill, so no hate crime charges will apply, but has anyone noticed that all these mentally ill black folks never kill whites, hispanics, jews or other blacks? They almost exclusively target asians to kill when nyc is teaming with all sorts of people? When they walk into a bank, the find the first asian person they see, when they are in a busy subway, they find the asian standing by to push them onto the tracks, when they want to kill someone, they travel all the way to chinatown to do it. Gee, I wonder who they are directing their anger out at.

I don't really pay much attention when extremists call others animals. But of course I condemn all murder of people regardless of their skin colour.

After His Excellency, President Joseph R. Biden, Jr., sends reparations checks to "certain folks," I hope that he will also send reparations checks to the thousands of Asians who have been assaulted, mostly by young gentlemen of "certain folks."

I don't really pay much attention when extremists call others animals. But of course I condemn all murder of people regardless of their skin colour.

I don't know if the OP is an extremist or not, but even if he was, where in the post did he say anything about anyone being an "animal?" It seems like you just made that up on the spot in order to avoid talking about yet another black on asian hate crime.

A woman was stabbed to death inside her Chinatown apartment early Sunday after her alleged killer followed her home — and her final moments were caught on chilling surveillance footage.

Video obtained by The Post shows the suspect tailing the 35-year-old victim, Christina Yuna Lee, on the street as she enters her Chrystie Street apartment building, following close behind as she opens the front door and strolls into the hallway.

Minutes later, a neighbor across the hallway from the victim’s sixth-floor apartment at 111 Chrystie St. called 911 around 4:30 a.m. after hearing her screams during the brutal stabbing, law enforcement sources said.

Another "catch and released" criminal "steps up his game" and kills a innocent. My surprised face. 😐
1698319013192.jpeg

Forum List

Back