Psaki on Biden's biggest foreign accomplishment: Uh, let me get back to you

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Psaki on Biden's biggest foreign accomplishment: Uh, let me get back to you

14 Dec 2021 ~~ By Allahpundit
Can’t blame her for whiffing on this question. What the hell could she say?
Watching the clip feels like a stress dream, when you’re suddenly back in school and being made to take a test you haven’t studied for. Name Joe Biden’s biggest foreign policy accomplishment.

What foreign policy “accomplishment” of any sort does he have over his first year besides an impressively disastrous botched withdrawal from Afghanistan? That cost 13 American soldiers their lives and cost Biden a degree of job approval he’s unlikely to ever get back.
~Snip~
I’m skeptical. Nothing’s happened lately that would explain even a minor Biden revival. A new variant is descending on America. Inflation still reeks. Labor shortages abide, affecting the supply chain. And instead of acknowledging reality, the White House continues to try to convince the public that this economy kind of rocks:

Commentary:
Hmm, what are Joey Xi's accomplishments since he was fraudulently elected? According to the majority of American citizens nothing.
Actually, the Bai Dung administration is this the most pathetic administration in modern history.
Robert Gates was and is correct in his statement, when he said that Joey Xi Bai Dung has been wrong on every major foreign policy and national security issue for over the past five decades.
But we do have under the Bai Dung administration, not only Baghdad Bob Mayorkas but also Baghdad Barbie Psaki. Both are pretty bad at their jobs...
It's really amazing how suddenly, after Jan. 20, corporations became “greedy” and jacked up prices. Of course, nothing of the sort is true. When fuel prices started up after the administration’s anti-oil attitude and policies, it set off an economic tidal wave that is currently drowning consumers. It led to the crisis of imported goods backing up in our Western ports.
Psaki is an embarrassment and has always been because she is just a really bad as a spokesmodel. She has been caught multiple time lying and misstating facts. The MSM was in continued meltdown by Sarah and Kayleigh, yet with this clown they basically shrug their shoulders at her continued lying.

Biden is getting China, South, and North Korea to formerly recognize that the Korean war is kaput. Oh, and prices were rising long before Jan 2020.
It's a victory when Biden gets up in the morning. Trump took the time to tr to do the same thing. This is a globalist action. And you better be wary. For it may mean Taiwan goes to China.

FUCK THE TWAT PSUCKIE....this twat sucks just like KUM-IN-ME harris

Biden is getting China, South, and North Korea to formerly recognize that the Korean war is kaput. Oh, and prices were rising long before Jan 2020.
That is not an accomplishment at this time. it is handing the free people of South Korea and Taiwan over to the murderers of China and North Korea. But someow i think you want that anyway, Freedom and self determination seems to be something the new democrats hate more than geting out of bed and going to work.

they already did that during the trump admin

this is…hey um…we are gonna need to get together and find some propaganda to spin you all…

Even were that true, and it's not, "getting" means working on it and not having accomplished yet so evidently you can't think of an accomplishment either. Thanks for helping prove the OP's point.

Forum List

Back