Black MSNBC Pundit: ‘white people turn violent’ when they ‘don’t get their way’

True, flat out racism is A-OK with the Progressive Left. As long as it flows in the "correct" direction.

The wingnuts have completely lost it.

(nutjob to the stars) Elie Mystal:

Gee, I guess they forgot all about those record budget busting, life/building destroying George Floyd "peaceful protests".

The Left can literally burn down Police Stations, courthouses, small businesses, and murder black people; because Trump.

Rules for thee, but not for me.
America has fallen so much that only racist black ignoramuses can reach the top

America has fallen so much that only racist black ignoramuses can reach the top
You are overstating it, but it is true that because The Ruling Party, along with Democrats, prioritize race over competence, the odds are overwhelming that you end up with less competent people ar the top. That is why we have Harris as VP and the totally unqualified Press Secretary, as two obvious examples.

I remember one time how a co-worker remarked to me (after both of us had been passed over for promotion in favor of less competent non-whites and observing the slew of marginally competent people at the senior management level) that if you were black and of barely average intelligence, you would go straight to the top.

The only way we can be the best America possible is to have the best at the top, race irrelevant.

Care to link to a violent destructive protest that was mostly white? Did any of them cost 2 billion in insurance claims? Mistal is a feckin' baboon in a white wig.
With all the epithets you could have used, you went with "baboon"? Careful fella. Your KKK robes are showing.

But coming to damages, Jan 6 Capitol damages amounted to millions in insurance claims. But according to you racists, that is ok but when Blacks riot when a large number of their fellow citizens are being murdered, then it is evil?

And you retards wonder why everyone calls you racist. :itsok:

I don’t remember any recent riots by whites that looted stores and burned down blocks of cities.
Yeah, and I remember when trumptards rioted and tried to hang the VP from their own party just because they did not like an election outcome.

With all the epithets you could have used, you went with "baboon"? Careful fella. Your KKK robes are showing.

But coming to damages, Jan 6 Capitol damages amounted to millions in insurance claims. But according to you racists, that is ok but when Blacks riot when a large number of their fellow citizens are being murdered, then it is evil?

You're comparing under 3 million bucks to several billion? Do you know how many millions are in one billion dollars?

The Capital break ins were in one place. The Floyd riots were spread across the US coast to coast.

Yeah really? Racist much?

They call Trump a baboon. Every single day.

Not a large number.

ONE.

One is not a large number

No, I don't wonder. The leftard mind is a gigantic pile of brown fecal matter, there's nothing to wonder about

hey, didnt an angry white person drop a really big bomb on a foreign nation in 1945 because something that happened in the past really upset him?
You mean after the Bataan death march. Maybe the rape of Nanjing, and every Japanese atrocity in between?

Firebombing population centers was common in that war too.

You're comparing under 3 million bucks to several billion? Do you know how many millions are in one billion dollars?

The Capital break ins were in one place. The Floyd riots were spread across the US coast to coast.
Wait a minute... you are justifying trying to overthrow our democracy, not to mention trying to hang a sitting VP on the fact that it only cost us a few million?

And you retards wonder why no one takes you seriously. :itsok:

Wait a minute... you are justifying trying to overthrow our democracy, not to mention trying to hang a sitting VP on the fact that it only cost us a few million?

Cut the crap, clownie.

No one tried to overthrow democracy.

No one tried to hang anyone.

Ixnay the ullshitbay.

Tried to hang the VP? Well how far did they get? Did the National Guard get that rope from around his neck just in time? I don't recall that.

If a few hundred unarmed yahoos can overthrow our Republic, then we are the weakest country on the planet.

Brainwashing is the problem here. The Communist party tells you what to think, but not why you should be thinking it. Pence was nowhere near getting hung and our Republic was in no way of any threat. When you are fed propaganda, you have to start thinking for yourself once in a while.

You sound ridiculous. I’m guessing the insanity coming from the left is ramping up more than ever due to panic over the pending election - when DECENT Americans say enough to your agenda.

Nobody tried to overthrow the government. You honestly think a group of ragamuffins in weird costumes and no weapons tried to overthrow the United States government? Get real. It was a protest that some took too far, but thank Gd nowhere NEAR as violent or dangerous as your BLM and AMTIFA savages take things.

You mean after the Bataan death march. Maybe the rape of Nanjing, and every Japanese atrocity in between?

Firebombing population centers was common in that war too.
Where is that in the United States? Another Prog on the stage emoting. and it has garnered us guilt to leaving sensible ways of living using social justice as the excuse. If it was ever to happen like Progs do, you will know it. It has not.

You sound ridiculous. I’m guessing the insanity coming from the left is ramping up more than ever due to panic over the pending election - when DECENT Americans say enough to your agenda.

Nobody tried to overthrow the government. You honestly think a group of ragamuffins in weird costumes and no weapons tried to overthrow the United States government? Get real. It was a protest that some took too far, but thank Gd nowhere NEAR as violent or dangerous as your BLM and AMTIFA savages take things.
In other words... just a bunch of white tourists having a good ol' harmless riotous fun?

Yeah, heard that before. You may want to read up on what The Proud Boys/Oath Keepers retards had planned for that day. :itsok:

Tried to hang the VP? Well how far did they get? Did the National Guard get that rope from around his neck just in time? I don't recall that.

If a few hundred unarmed yahoos can overthrow our Republic, then we are the weakest country on the planet.

Brainwashing is the problem here. The Communist party tells you what to think, but not why you should be thinking it. Pence was nowhere near getting hung and our Republic was in no way of any threat. When you are fed propaganda, you have to start thinking for yourself once in a while.
So, in other words, it's ok because the retards on your side were prevented from hanging the VP?

You wanted them to hang the VP before you would condemn the action? This is against a member of your own party who was loyal right up to the time when he decided to follow his conscience. That guy?

No wonder you retards are angry. Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

So, in other words, it's ok because the retards on your side were prevented from hanging the VP?

You wanted them to hang the VP before you would condemn the action? This is against a member of your own party who was loyal right up to the time when he decided to follow his conscience. That guy?

No wonder you retards are angry. Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:

I'm not angry at all, just sick of the lying media all the time. They tell you the VP was almost hung and you don't even look into it, and then spread the same crap in USMB when there is absolutely no truth to it.

We have far bigger threats than a few guys dressed up like fake wrestlers taking selfies at Piglosi's desk. We are the closest to a nuclear threat since the 1960s. We are being invaded by people from over 100 countries according to the Border Patrol. They've already taken over 35 terrorists into custody since Dementia sneaked into the White House. The Communists are trying to keep the 1/6 saga alive for as long as possible. It's been nearly 2 years already and they still refuse to let go because it's all they have at this point.

Yeah, and I remember when trumptards rioted and tried to hang the VP from their own party just because they did not like an election outcome.
The Jan 6th rioters still did not burn down any cities or loot any stores.

There was absolutely NO CHANCE of their hanging the VP as the protestors had no firearms and the VP’s guards did.

However I support peaceful demonstrations and January 6th was not peaceful. People have the right to peacefully protest but not to riot.

Forum List

Back