Black MSNBC Pundit: ‘white people turn violent’ when they ‘don’t get their way’

RhodyPatriot

Diamond Member
Aug 28, 2022
True, flat out racism is A-OK with the Progressive Left. As long as it flows in the "correct" direction.

The wingnuts have completely lost it.

(nutjob to the stars) Elie Mystal:

“The cause of the problem … is Trump himself and his MAGA acolytes themselves and the people who are willing to do the violence in Trump’s name. Again, I’m not … surprised that he’s threatening this because A, he’s literally done it before, and B, this is literally what conservative white folks do when they don’t get their way: they turn violent,” he claimed.

“As a black man in this country, as a person who was always aware of the black history in the new world, white people turn violent when they don’t politically get their way all the damn time in this country. It’s what they do. And so from the perspective of a black person, I’m kind of like, welcome to the world that I’ve been living in, America.”

Gee, I guess they forgot all about those record budget busting, life/building destroying George Floyd "peaceful protests".

The Left can literally burn down Police Stations, courthouses, small businesses, and murder black people; because Trump.

Rules for thee, but not for me.

True, flat out racism is A-OK with the Progressive Left. As long as it flows in the "correct" direction.

Gee, I guess they forgot all about those record budget busting, life/building destroying George Floyd "peaceful protests".

The Left can literally burn down Police Stations, courthouses, small businesses, and murder black people; because Trump.

In other words, it is bad when the Blacks do it but ok when the Whites do it?

Rules for thee, but not for me, indeed. :itsok:

Rules for thee, but not for me, indeed. :itsok:

Say, that's a pretty rickety looking straw man you assembled there.

Wouldn't want the flimsiest of rebuttals to blow it down.

Ya know, like the fact that I never said violence is OK when whites do it.

Epic fail.

Progjection is strong in the left & used more frequently than any other insane BS they feed their lapdogs.
They've got nothing else so why not?
Recognize it, call it out, laugh in their faces & move on

projection-dem-repub.jpg

If there is one thing we DEFINITELY do not need, it's more Racist hate from Leftist TV Media.

1-6. And multiple bombings. Done for no reason.

Do not compare right wing white violence over what they imagine to black outrage after watching blacks getting killed by police and police getting to walk away unpunished.

You're an idiot. On the rare occasion that whites do it its for a very good reason. Blacks do it all the time for horrible reasons like defending criminals. If a black person dies while resisting arrest blacks will riot for the criminal who was committing a crime and against a cop who was just doing his job.

Who remember Hands Up Don't Shoot? Its turns out that was a fantasy and those words were never utters. A fat black thug who robbed a store tried to grab a cops gun and got his stupid lardass shot. And that is what blacks will burn down a city for.

How about George Floyd? A filth degenerate repeat felon who once attacked and robbed a pregnant girl with a gin, killed while resisting arrest. Thats what blacks rioted to defend. Tax money raised a stature to the filthy pig Floyd.

Those are facts shithead. Most blacks are far more racist than any whites.

1-6. And multiple bombings. Done for no reason.

Do not compare right wing white violence over what they imagine to black outrage after watching blacks getting killed by police and police getting to walk away unpunished.
As usual, reality belies progressive delusion.

FBI stats show that police on black violence is incredibly low - in fact - if you're white, you're more likely to get shot by a police officer than if you're black.

Meanwhile, if you're black - you're far more likely to be violently assaulted by someone of your own race.

I know facts are painful for people who want to "reimagine" everything, but facts are also stubborn things.

You can't just wish them away, no matter how much they get in the way of your progressive utopia.

Forum List

Back