Black MSNBC Pundit: ‘white people turn violent’ when they ‘don’t get their way’

Yeah, that's the 1 I was talking about, and you people have been barfing that up for over a year and a half now. It's all you got.
Yeah, what can I say? We take it very seriously when terrorists invade the Capitol and try to hang the VP. All, just to overturn the elections.

I know you trumptards could care less about the Constitution and the country but hey, each to their own.

Yeah, what can I say? We take it very seriously when terrorists invade the Capitol and try to hang the VP. All, just to overturn the elections.

I know you trumptards could care less about the Constitution and the country but hey, each to their own.

Oh please. If a bunch of unarmed yahoos dressed like fake wrestlers could overthrow an election we are the weakest country on the planet. Your MSM fills your head with so much bullshit you don't bother to think out what they tell you.

At the same time you give a pass to the tens of thousands that took over police stations, burned down buildings, killed police officers, and destroyed public property coast to coast, all with the blessings of your now vice President, but we never made claim they were taking over the country.

The only reason anybody walks away unpunished is when they did nothing wrong. But blacks feel they create laws instead of our legislatures and their ignorance is what leads to even more violence. Too many wanna be black attorneys in our streets.
BS,

Oh please. If a bunch of unarmed yahoos dressed like fake wrestlers could overthrow an election we are the weakest country on the planet. Your MSM fills your head with so much bullshit you don't bother to think out what they tell you.

At the same time you give a pass to the tens of thousands that took over police stations, burned down buildings, killed police officers, and destroyed public property coast to coast, all with the blessings of your now vice President, but we never made claim they were taking over the country.
Yup. It was a bunch of retarded yahoos who tried to overthrow the election. Just because they didn't succeed, do you want the world to take your threats less seriously?

As for protestors who were fed up with having the cops use them for target practice and so rioted? Who is giving them a pass?

You idiots were so upset just because your douchebag lost the election that you rioted and yet, African-Americans did the same when their very lives were in danger and you call them terrorists?

You retards are the terrorists and I hope every single racist bunch that rioted that day is put away for a very long time.

Remember that bullcrap you spout when the dictatorship is in full control. Government can and will destroy anyone in its way. Manipulation of people is easy. The conditions have been set with decades of propaganda and teaching our young to hate their own. We see it in history. NAZIS and concentration camps, Pol Pot, Big Daddy, Stalin, Mao, Chavez and more. Many here keep pointing out government is more and more intrusive, and we keep getting Republicans and Trump are fascists from Progs. Clean up the Democratic Party. Soften the DOJ and the alphabet security agencies in D.C. Stop the subterfuge of whoever is controlling Biden and destroying individuals. A good start.

Yup. It was a bunch of retarded yahoos who tried to overthrow the election. Just because they didn't succeed, do you want the world to take your threats less seriously?

As for protestors who were fed up with having the cops use them for target practice and so rioted? Who is giving them a pass?

You idiots were so upset just because your douchebag lost the election that you rioted and yet, African-Americans did the same when their very lives were in danger and you call them terrorists?

You retards are the terrorists and I hope every single racist bunch that rioted that day is put away for a very long time.

They broke into a building and took pictures of each other sitting at Piglosi's desk. Big deal. You want to compare that to destroying over a billion dollars of public and private property, carrying on for several months, dead and injured police officers, closed down businesses some that never reopened again? The Capital was less than a one day event, so no, African Americans did not do the same, they did much worse.

That's besides the fact the officer involved was immediately arrested, charged, and jailed, but that still wasn't enough. What did these savages want, the officer to be executed in the street with no trial?

They broke into a building and took pictures of each other sitting at Piglosi's desk. Big deal. You want to compare that to destroying over a billion dollars of public and private property, carrying on for several months, dead and injured police officers, closed down businesses some that never reopened again? The Capital was less than a one day event, so no, African Americans did not do the same, they did much worse.

That's besides the fact the officer involved was immediately arrested, charged, and jailed, but that still wasn't enough. What did these savages want, the officer to be executed in the street with no trial?
Big deal? Storming the Capitol and threatening legislatures. Trying to kidnap legislatures and hang the VP is no big deal, eh?

If African-Americans are wrong to riot and are terrorists because they are being killed in large numbers by the cops, what the heck does that make you idiots?

You were ready to hang a member of your own party, a sitting VP no less, just because he refused to kowtow to your orange fuhrer.

You guys are worse than the rioters. At least they had an excuse. You retards resorted to violence all because you believe the lie about stolen elections. For shame.

True, flat out racism is A-OK with the Progressive Left. As long as it flows in the "correct" direction.

The wingnuts have completely lost it.

(nutjob to the stars) Elie Mystal:

Gee, I guess they forgot all about those record budget busting, life/building destroying George Floyd "peaceful protests".

The Left can literally burn down Police Stations, courthouses, small businesses, and murder black people; because Trump.

Rules for thee, but not for me.
If the little wanker actually said those words, he needs to be fired, and barred from journalism forevermore... drummed-out in disgrace...

Big deal? Storming the Capitol and threatening legislatures. Trying to kidnap legislatures and hang the VP is no big deal, eh?

If African-Americans are wrong to riot and are terrorists because they are being killed in large numbers by the cops, what the heck does that make you idiots?

You were ready to hang a member of your own party, a sitting VP no less, just because he refused to kowtow to your orange fuhrer.

You guys are worse than the rioters. At least they had an excuse. You retards resorted to violence all because you believe the lie about stolen elections. For shame.

People had every reason to believe it. Yes, there are Americans stupid enough to put a dementia patient in charge of our country, but a majority....the most votes in history? Nobody could believe there are that many brain dead voters.

These people didn't even bring any guns yet alone have the balls to actually hang somebody. Nobody's life was at threat. AA's are not being killed in large numbers. Whites (and unarmed whites) get killed at the same amount. Before you get into there are more whites than blacks, blacks have way more interaction with police since they lead the country in every violent crime category, and some non-violent crime.

He calls every white man he disagrees with “son.” It’s his way of being condescending.
I diss all racists. And your racist butt is included girlie.

People had every reason to believe it. Yes, there are Americans stupid enough to put a dementia patient in charge of our country, but a majority....the most votes in history? Nobody could believe there are that many brain dead voters.

These people didn't even bring any guns yet alone have the balls to actually hang somebody. Nobody's life was at threat. AA's are not being killed in large numbers. Whites (and unarmed whites) get killed at the same amount. Before you get into there are more whites than blacks, blacks have way more interaction with police since they lead the country in every violent crime category, and some non-violent crime.
Bullshit. The UCR shows that more whites are arrested. This means more whites have interactions with police. But whites aren't getting killed by police at 3 times their population. Whites make up 70 percent of all arrests but are not 70 percent of those killed by police. Also, the UCR shows that annually whites lead in both violent and property crimes. So apparently you don't read the stats.

Forum List

Back