Black MSNBC Pundit: ‘white people turn violent’ when they ‘don’t get their way’

True, flat out racism is A-OK with the Progressive Left. As long as it flows in the "correct" direction.

The wingnuts have completely lost it.

(nutjob to the stars) Elie Mystal:

Gee, I guess they forgot all about those record budget busting, life/building destroying George Floyd "peaceful protests".

The Left can literally burn down Police Stations, courthouses, small businesses, and murder black people; because Trump.

Rules for thee, but not for me.
Damn it!
Blacks Protest!
Whites be VIOLENT!

Damn it!
Blacks Protest!
Whites be VIOLENT!
Black 'peaceful protest'
1663625825362.png

White 'violent riot'

1663625914907.png

hey, didnt an angry white person drop a really big bomb on a foreign nation in 1945 because something that happened in the past really upset him?
No, Truman dropped 2 bombs on Japan to finally put an end to Japanese aggression as part of the Axis after Germany was smashed by the Allies. That account of history is from a simpleton's POV. OR, like Indeependent says, are you being sarcastic?

1-6. And multiple bombings. Done for no reason.

Do not compare right wing white violence over what they imagine to black outrage after watching blacks getting killed by police and police getting to walk away unpunished.

The only reason anybody walks away unpunished is when they did nothing wrong. But blacks feel they create laws instead of our legislatures and their ignorance is what leads to even more violence. Too many wanna be black attorneys in our streets.

1-6. And multiple bombings. Done for no reason.

Do not compare right wing white violence over what they imagine to black outrage after watching blacks getting killed by police and police getting to walk away unpunished.
I am figuring a quarter of the taxes the peasants pay go for corruption and abuses of the system. A few thousand dollars more a year for a peasant mean more comfort. Alas, we pay for irresponsible ways.

So when do whites do anything like that? What's the ratio when it comes to riots in the US, something like 150 to 1?
Remember when you idiots invade the Capitol and tried to hang the VP? All because you were angry that your orange douchebag lost the election? Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back