Black MSNBC Pundit: ‘white people turn violent’ when they ‘don’t get their way’

Yeah, those evil Capital rioters. So what's the ratio now, like 187 to 1?

Since Pence was in in no way of being harmed, I would say the nationwide riots were much worse. If you want to live in an uncivilized country, try one in Africa somewhere. This country was founded on laws and justice. We do things a civilized way over here, and anybody that disagrees with that should move and renounce their citizenship.

Floyd was so Fd up on drugs that the officer charged (and convicted) of killing him was very questionable. In the Brown shooting witnesses testified that Brown was charging at the officer after being shot in the hand earlier, and of course, not guilty. All the officers charged in the Baltimore prisoner death were found not guilty.

Blacks don't run this country, we civilized people do. They don't make laws unless they take a job as a law maker. We don't have to adhere to their demands, they have to adhere to ours, or as I stated, move the fuck out of this country.
So, since you retards were stopped from hanging Pence, it's all good?

As for the next bolded remark... thanks for confirming that your party is filled with racist retards. I knew that but it is always good to get confirmation. :itsok:

You harping on one riot while ignoring the hundreds on your side, makes you look stupid.
One riot where you trashed the Capitol, tried to invalidate the election, and tried to murder a member of your own party, not to mention the VP of the United States?

Yeah, how silly of me to keep harping on that. :itsok:

So, we put you down in the... Jan 6th was just tourists having a good time... retard category? Okey-dokey.

You can't distinguish from "no hanging" to "tourist"?

Well, that's on you then.

You made a false claim and I challenged it. Your response was to make up shit.

One riot where you trashed the Capitol, tried to invalidate the election, and tried to murder a member of your own party, not to mention the VP of the United States?

Yeah, how silly of me to keep harping on that. :itsok:

Me? I wasn't even there. I didn't hear about it till it was over.

On the other hand, your party had hundreds of riotss, with dozens killed and hundreds of millions in damages, with whole communities permenantly "trashed".

Funny, how when it is YOUR side that did the crimes, you just don't seem that fired up anymore. Almost lke your real concern is a chance to fuck over your enemies.

You can't distinguish from "no hanging" to "tourist"?

Well, that's on you then.

You made a false claim and I challenged it. Your response was to make up shit.
LOL. You claimed that you retards never tried to hang the VP. I treated you as a retard.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Me? I wasn't even there. I didn't hear about it till it was over.

On the other hand, your party had hundreds of riotss, with dozens killed and hundreds of millions in damages, with whole communities permenantly "trashed".

Funny, how when it is YOUR side that did the crimes, you just don't seem that fired up anymore. Almost lke your real concern is a chance to fuck over your enemies.
Right back at ya, kiddo. You are the one in a state of denial. You may want to get out more.

You seem highly confused. Good luck. :itsok:

LOL. You claimed that you retards never tried to hang the VP. I treated you as a retard.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:
Confused about a one day Civil Unrest in part of DC or Taking over 6 square blocks of a Pacific Northwest Big City downtown ( holding almost 5 blocks for 4 months ) and rioting & killing & burning in 57 cities

So, since you retards were stopped from hanging Pence, it's all good?

As for the next bolded remark... thanks for confirming that your party is filled with racist retards. I knew that but it is always good to get confirmation. :itsok:

There were whites in those riots as well, so don't give me this racist shit. I consider all leftists that participate in stuff like this uncivilized savages.

So tell me, who as charged for trying to hang the VP? Give me their name and status. Since that's not possible, tell me where Pence was when people tried to hang him.

You don't realize how ridiculous you look when that brainwashing shit comes out of your typing fingers.

Confused about a one day Civil Unrest in part of DC or Taking over 6 square blocks of a Pacific Northwest Big City downtown ( holding almost 5 blocks for 4 months ) and rioting & killing & burning in 57 cities
I am not confused about retards trying to invalidate the election, storming our Capitol, and trying to murder the VP. Are you? :itsok:

Right back at ya, kiddo. You are the one in a state of denial. You may want to get out more.

You seem highly confused. Good luck. :itsok:

I'm fine. You are the one having a hissy fit over one riot while ignoring hundreds, based on the fact that you agree with the violent rioters.

Forum List

Back