Black man dies horrible death due to incompetence.

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Cops Taunted Black Veteran as He Died

Elliott Williams spent the last five days of his life in a Tulsa County jail, paralyzed and lying on the cold concrete floor. But despite the 37-year-old Oklahoma manā€™s pleas for help, guards did nothing to save him, a lawsuit claims.

At one point, jailers dumped Williamsā€™s limp body into a shower and left him there for an hour. The dying inmate ā€œwould not stand up but we did give him a shower anyway,ā€ a captain later testified, according to a sheriffā€™s office internal report.

Another officer saw Williams face down in the shower, screaming, ā€œHelp me!ā€ according to the internal report.

In the days that followed, Williamsā€™s father tried in vain to contact his son. He was denied visitation ā€œbecause of Elliottā€™s condition.ā€

ā€œHeā€™s acting like heā€™s paralyzed, but we know heā€™s not,ā€ a mental health worker told Williamsā€™s dad, court papers allege.

Detention officers, nurses, and even a jail psychiatrist accused Williams of ā€œfakingā€ an illness. His family says they declined to administer medical care or transport Williams to a hospitalā€”until it was too late.

This is awful. Just awful. Dude was mentally ill, but the way they treated him, they wouldn't treat a dog.

OMG I can't even read all of it.. :cry::cry:

The more I read, the more my mouth hung open. And the vids? Jeez.

Cops Taunted Black Veteran as He Died

Elliott Williams spent the last five days of his life in a Tulsa County jail, paralyzed and lying on the cold concrete floor. But despite the 37-year-old Oklahoma manā€™s pleas for help, guards did nothing to save him, a lawsuit claims.

At one point, jailers dumped Williamsā€™s limp body into a shower and left him there for an hour. The dying inmate ā€œwould not stand up but we did give him a shower anyway,ā€ a captain later testified, according to a sheriffā€™s office internal report.

Another officer saw Williams face down in the shower, screaming, ā€œHelp me!ā€ according to the internal report.

In the days that followed, Williamsā€™s father tried in vain to contact his son. He was denied visitation ā€œbecause of Elliottā€™s condition.ā€

ā€œHeā€™s acting like heā€™s paralyzed, but we know heā€™s not,ā€ a mental health worker told Williamsā€™s dad, court papers allege.

Detention officers, nurses, and even a jail psychiatrist accused Williams of ā€œfakingā€ an illness. His family says they declined to administer medical care or transport Williams to a hospitalā€”until it was too late.

This is awful. Just awful. Dude was mentally ill, but the way they treated him, they wouldn't treat a dog.

Everyone involved should be prosecuted for manslaughter. Being a cop or a 'correctional officer' doesn't give you a get out of jail free card for mistreating prisoners. This is disgusting.

Every damn one of them should be fired and thrown in jail for murder. All of them.

He shit himself...and the one gal told him to get his "nasty ass" cleaned up. When he couldn't move, they tore his clothes off and left him laying there.
Where the fuck do they find these kind of people?? I won't call them animals because animals don't even do that. These....."humans" are unfit to be in any society to watch that happen and do NOTHING.

Note that this story is not being covered on any major news source.

When the only available tool is a hammer every problem is treated like a nail. So incidents of this nature are not thought of as sufficiently unusual as to be reported outside its immediate locality.

If every incident of malfeasance perpetrated by this Nation's criminal "justice" apparatus were reported daily via every major medium there would be no time for anything else.

Take for example the menacingly rising number of "no-knock" break-ins of private residences effected on a daily basis all across America. Whereas not long ago this type of aggressive search by police was extremely rare and conducted only under the most demanding circumstances, usually less than 100 times in a given year. Today it is increasingly common and takes place more than fifty times a day all over the Country. Often for the mere suspicion of marijuana possession -- and many times the raids are mistakes. Botched Paramilitary Police Raids

How many do we read about or hear about or see on the tv news? The only ones we do hear about are the really spectacular ones, such as the one in which a raider-cop carelessly tossed a "flash/bang" grenade into a baby's crib and blew part of the baby's face away. (That was a "suspicion of marijuana possession" raid -- in which none was found.)

Last edited:
This is seriously fucked up!!!!
I generally have no sympathy for criminals but this guy was obviously in need of medical attention and the jailers should be prosecuted for murder.
I mean seriously,the guy hasn't moved for how long and they think he's faking it?
For fucks sake he shit himself!!!!

Last edited:

Of course it isn't. And neither is the BLM crowd making an issue.
The media is not covering this (yet) because it doesn't fit the narrative. As you can see in the video, both black and white officials did nothing...had it been all white - this would be the headline of every talk show and newspapers nationwide.
And that is sad.
This entire facility, top-down needs a total shakedown. You can't get an operation this f*cked up without the incompetence starting at the top.

No excuse for that. This brings up another issue, the utter failure of the mental health system, especially when it comes to our vets. The government, in all its wisdom, unloaded all of the mentally ill onto the streets. As a result, the county facilities (jail, detox) become the mental health facilities, and they cannot handle it.

Forum List

Back