Hunter Biden Threatens To Leave The Country If Orange Man Prevails

My oh my, how times have changed.

Just yesterday we were told Trump can't win - he's in the political wilderness in perpetuity - a lost cause.

But now? With Trump leading by fraud-proof margins?

The media has succumbed to a collective apoplectic fit worthy of putting candy deprived toddlers to shame.

And they are not alone.

It has finally dawned on the Spawn of the Commander In Thief that a Trump Presidency is breathing down his neck. (But metaphorically, not like his Dad does with various children...)

Sheesh, drama queen much?

NOOOOOOO! Hunter, please don't!!!!

After all, you owe us a prison sentence. ;)

And BTW: Fucking Moby???

I'm a Gen Xer, and even I forgot he existed.

Anyhoo, with the Lawfare approach collapsing, and the Dems stuck in a muddy Biden electoral morass - 2024 is going to be quite the year.
Maybe on the way to meet underage Thai girls for cocaine parties, yeah he'll leave

what could you conservative incels know about women? that their bodies can just not get pregnant from rape and incest? that woman think trump is an alpha male?

Your side professes to not even be able to define the term "woman".

So your post just proves that, once again, Leftists are completely un-self aware, tone deaf, and bereft of any ability to detect irony.

Just yesterday we were told Trump can't win - he's in the political wilderness in perpetuity - a lost cause.

The media has succumbed to a collective apoplectic fit worthy of putting candy deprived toddlers to shame.

And they are not alone.

It has finally dawned on the Spawn of the Commander In Thief that a Trump Presidency is breathing down his neck. (But metaphorically, not like his Dad does with various children...)

Anyhoo, with the Lawfare approach collapsing, and the Dems stuck in a muddy Biden electoral morass - 2024 is going to be quite the year.
You can't blame him. He knows if his dad loses, the jig is up.

If Hunted is a flight risk, shackle that lowlife mother fucker to a radiator in a halfway house...right?

It's an INDICTED SUSPECT, we can't take a chance of it escaping justice.... just using 'shitlib logic'... ok, I get it, there's no such thing...

And they are not alone.

I say....Antarctica.

And take Joe with him.

And they are not alone.

If this isn't an inducement for vote for Trump, I don't know what is.

He knows if Trump gets elected he'll be seeing the inside of a prison cell.

Forum List

Back