Facebook Shakedown by Commie Organizations?

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/07/tech/facebook-civil-rights-meeting/index.html

The anti-defamation league

Color of Change

Free Press

These commie motherfuckers are NOT interested in open discourse. They are all commies. They are MAD that Facebook did not censor Trump and remove "hate" speech or "bias" speech (WTF?)

I am glad Facebook gave them the implied "fuck you."

I wonder who else they did this shit to you? Twitter?

How does this not fall under RICO?

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/07/07/tech/facebook-civil-rights-meeting/index.html

Color of Change

Free Press

These commie motherfuckers are NOT interested in open discourse. They are all commies. They are MAD that Facebook did not censor Trump and remove "hate" speech or "bias" speech (WTF?)

Lol conservatives now defending Facebook while calling it oppressive liberal fascism for all of Trump's Presidency :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Color of Change

Free Press

Lol conservatives now defending Facebook while calling it oppressive liberal fascism for all of Trump's Presidency :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Who is defending facebook?

I am taking about the communist shakedown artists. That facebook showed some backbone is both satisfying and hilarious at the same time. Eating their own in a circular firing squad.
:auiqs.jpg:

Color of Change

Free Press

In all honesty, like Mark or not, when it's all said in done, in the history of internet titans, he will go down as the guy who stood by his principles. That's quite rare in todays world and I didn't think he had it in him. We will see if he sticks to his guns and becomes one of the rare throwbacks.

Facebook has such a broad appeal and customer base around the world, that companies who don't advertise there are literally hurting themselves. Shareholders will care if rival companies steal their market share and I would let these companies know that I will be reaching out to their competitors to fill the gaps they are leaving. Do these companies who are boycotting think that somehow they won't just be replaced with other companies?

The very best they could hope to do is drive advertising costs down, that will only help others get in the game that they left.

Advertisers have always shied away from platforms that espoused ideas they disagree with.

You can argue that these ideas are not the official ideas of Facebook but all the same this isn't new.

If you don't want your ad popping up along with 20 posts of "All Lives Matter" then you don't advertise there. Common sense.

Color of Change

Free Press

Meh. Social media is cancer.

I was wondering is Facebook still receiving subsidies?

Google, Tesla, Apple, Facebook rake in massive subsidies: report

Remember when AOC was trashed by the right for opposing subsidies for Amazon?
Well if any company is working for other countries should not get any special treatment.

deep staters.gif

Forum List

Back