As Manhattan Keeps Getting Worse,What Happens When All Grocers Shut Down?,No Place To Buy Food.It Could Happen.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
Things are bad enough now. I'm sure a lot of local retailers have already shut down. But if this chit keeps up in the Manhattan area, sooner or later, the major grocery outlets will close and send their employers to stores outside Manhattan. And imagine if all this happens come October? close to the election? you think New Yorkers will by dying to vote for Joe Biden at that point?

I've brought this point up dozens of times. IF and WHEN the FOOD TRUCKS STOP hauling food into the inner cities, that's when total anarchy will break out, and if you're unlucky enough to live in a huge city like NYC or Shitcago, you're fucked. Those people will be killing each other inside of a week for food, and nothing short of declaring Martial Law and bringing in the military full force would restore order. In fact, it could be the reason the second civil war starts, as leftist city slickers try to escape from the city to rape rural America for food. They start rioting and looting in rural America for food and supplies and that's when citizens start shooting them, en mass. Hospital beds will be an irrelevant point. Graves will be the next thing America won't have enough of.

Things are bad enough now. I'm sure a lot of local retailers have already shut down. But if this chit keeps up in the Manhattan area, sooner or later, the major grocery outlets will close and send their employers to stores outside Manhattan. And imagine if all this happens come October? close to the election? you think New Yorkers will by dying to vote for Joe Biden at that point?
yes.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
I've brought this point up dozens of times. IF and WHEN the FOOD TRUCKS STOP hauling food into the inner cities, that's when total anarchy will break out, and if you're unlucky enough to live in a huge city like NYC or Shitcago, you're fucked. Those people will be killing each other inside of a week for food, and nothing short of declaring Martial Law and bringing in the military full force would restore order. In fact, it could be the reason the second civil war starts, as leftist city slickers try to escape from the city to rape rural America for food. They start rioting and looting in rural America for food and supplies and that's when citizens start shooting them, en mass. Hospital beds will be an irrelevant point. Graves will be the next thing America won't have enough of.

You're cute when you are all worked up.

Me and my buddies already have our sites set on a grain silo in Dodge City. Try and stop us~!!!

people who are addicted to macaroni and cheese are not going to be happy!

Real estate prices are nose diving.

Real estate prices are nose diving.
no wonder that those that can do it are flocking to south florida

i am really really worried for the 10 Million rats in New York,,they will all starve to death and I will cry. :crybaby::crybaby:
:crybaby:
Fear not...

There will be enough dehydrated people jerky in NYC for decades. I'm more concerned that the rats will develop a more sophisticated means of communication and grow larger. They may learn to use tools left behind and evolve further to conquer the earth. They're actually a higher quality of species when compared to a bed wetting liberal.

Me and my buddies already have our sites set on a grain silo in Dodge City. Try and stop us~!!!
We'll see who's laughing and joking if it actually happens.

It's usually those like you that die first anyway so... good luck.

They voted democrat and they are getting EXACTLY what they voted for.

Sucks to be them!

Since they enjoy voting for rats...they can try eating rats!

yes.

I actually agree with Candy on this. The people who put Stalin in power, supported him right up to the very day that Stalin had them put into show trials, and executed.

Similarly, the people who supported Che and Castro in Cuba, did so right up to the day they gained power, and with the support of the Soviets, hunted down and killed the militias in the mountains of Cuba that put them in power.

Similarly the starving poor of Venezuela today, were the people who supported Hugo Chavez, even while food was becoming more scarce and the nation was facing nation wide power outages.

So I think Candy is dead on right. I think that even if NYC was on the brink of mass starvation, they would be praising Cuomo, and shaking their fists at Republicans, and blaming everyone else for their problems.... because that's what toddlers do, and left-wing ideology, is the mentality of a toddler in political form.

i am really really worried for the 10 Million rats in New York,,they will all starve to death and I will cry. :crybaby::crybaby:
Fear not...

There will be enough dehydrated people jerky in NYC for decades. I'm more concerned that the rats will develop a more sophisticated means of communication and grow larger. They may learn to use tools left behind and evolve further to conquer the earth. They're actually a higher quality of species when compared to a bed wetting liberal.
with the rats, NY will be more like Venezueala, eventually there will be no more dogs/cats/squirrels/roak kill for the rats to eat,,,then what? people?

Well, after the human rats have died off of starvation, the actual mammalian rats will see a plethora of available meat upon which to dine.
As for America's breadbasket, where the farmers are, who Bloomberg insulted, they'll have ample crops, chicken, cattle, pigs and goats upon which to dine and will probably decide to sell only to red states and cities.

Last edited:
hey, if the rats get really desperate, they will start eating wooden houses

I thought that they had whole towers full of rich people there. I bet most of them are well marbled.

We'll see who's laughing and joking if it actually happens.

It's usually those like you that die first anyway so... good luck.

Don't worry, I'll never stop laughing at dolts like you.

Forum List

Back