Black male teachers knocked 100% unconcious by child in a school

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010

Now here is a teacher who knows how to handle a fight between children. He played it safe and did not resort to unnecessary force.

Another lesson learned in trying to teach feral negro thugs who aren't interested in learning.

Guys....they're just children. Probably infants.

Another lesson learned in trying to teach feral negro thugs who aren't interested in learning.

You're scared right now, aren't you?
You're off topic. Stop trolling or I'll report you.

Self-indulgent, weak, cowardly racist nonsense is off topic. This thread is not about your fear of black people. Focus or STFU.
Are you gonna address the topic, scat boy, or are you just here to troll this thread? So far that's all you've done.

Now here is a teacher who knows how to handle a fight between children. He played it safe and did not resort to unnecessary force.

Hopefully that substitute will now own that kid's home, his money, and the school.

Well....considering he probably lives in project government housing...he won't have a home or money. And the school? They have policies that tell teachers to not get into fights. They're supposed to call the cops. But now....well...the school cops can't help. So....Lord of the Flies High School.

Libs are just mad the teacher stopped the foreplay...one missed opportunity for planned parenthood. We all know civility starts at home. Unfortunately, for most of these kids they don't have one. Daddy GOV ain't around a whole lot.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I hope this victim has a large son or grandson with enough passion and aggression to avenge this attack. Hell, I hope some of the neighborhood toughs get wind of this and test the courage of the young man who did this! BTW, the old teacher has an accent and is probably one of those bright African immigrants trying to make a little extra cash on the side. I feel for him and am saddened that the young punk decided to live up to the nasty stereotypes that people like buc90 and shootspeeders live to justify.

I hope this victim has a large son or grandson with enough passion and aggression to avenge this attack. Hell, I hope some of the neighborhood toughs get wind of this and test the courage of the young man who did this! BTW, the old teacher has an accent and is probably one of those bright African immigrants trying to make a little extra cash on the side. I feel for him and am saddened that the young punk decided to live up to the nasty stereotypes that people like buc90 and shootspeeders live to justify.

I would like to comment further If one of the old teacher's relatives does exact revenge the unmitigated irony of it would be another criminal statistic that Shootspeeders and Buc90 can use in their arsenal of statistical weapons against Blacks!

this has nothing to do with shootspeeders or bucs90, though, does it?

I would like to comment further If one of the old teacher's relatives does exact revenge the unmitigated irony of it would be another criminal statistic that Shootspeeders and Buc90 can use in their arsenal of statistical weapons against Blacks!

so you advocate vigilantism rather than rule of law? interesting...Where's Paul Kersey when we need him?

..and once again..this has nothing to do with shootspeeders or bucs90, does it? Why the obsession?

Yes, it does. It feeds into their distorted paradigms which infest the internet. They, and you, do nothing to counterbalance the negative impact of your irresponsible postings.

Yes, it does. It feeds into their distorted paradigms which infest the internet. They, and you, do nothing to counterbalance the negative impact of your irresponsible postings.

Well....hard cold crime stats feed it more. We just reference truth. If that's wrong....so be it.

irresponsible is turning your head and making excuses for failures in the black community. I feel sorry that they can't seem to get out of the control of the democrats who like to see them suffer. See, conservatives are willing to help them, but the libs take control and badda boom, shit happens. If you can't see that, then you sir are part of the problem.

so you advocate vigilantism rather than rule of law? interesting...Where's Paul Kersey when we need him?

..and once again..this has nothing to do with shootspeeders or bucs90, does it? Why the obsession?

How many times have we heard "conservatives" admonish the Black community for doing nothing to address criminal elements. That finger pointing has been the highlight of many a discussion in these forums. Now, when I suggest the same thing, to you I become an advocate of vigilantism. Are you conceding that such matters should be left up to law enforcement and the justice system? Well? One problem: The decent tax paying Black citizens in the "Black" community appear to have been doing just that for decades and look at the race based crime statistics. How did THAT work out?

Buc90, YOU, Shootspeeders and other RW extremists LIVE to accent the negative and suppress the positive when it comes to Blacks. If there is any OBSESSION, dude, it isn't mine, it is YOURS.I rarely include any of you in any of my posts except to show prime examples of extreme RW racism on the Internet. The very fact that Buc90 scrutinizes the Web for stuff like this makes him and people like him (you) complicit in everything white people do to good decent Black citizens based on YOUR OBSESSION.

How many times have we heard "conservatives" admonish the Black community for doing nothing to address criminal elements. That finger pointing has been the highlight of many a discussion in these forums. Now, when I suggest the same thing, to you I become an advocate of vigilantism. Are you conceding that such matters should be left up to law enforcement and the justice system? Well? One problem: The decent tax paying Black citizens in the "Black" community appear to have been doing just that for decades and look at the race based crime statistics. How did THAT work out?

Buc90, YOU, Shootspeeders and other RW extremists LIVE to accent the negative and suppress the positive when it comes to Blacks. If there is any OBSESSION, dude, it isn't mine, it is YOURS.I rarely include any of you in any of my posts except to show prime examples of extreme RW racism on the Internet. The very fact that Buc90 scrutinizes the Web for stuff like this makes him and people like him (you) complicit in everything white people do to good decent Black citizens based on YOUR OBSESSION.
dude, name one thing you've done.

Well....hard cold crime stats feed it more. We just reference truth. If that's wrong....so be it.

Cold hard crime stats are one thing but there is another more prevalent side to American Black life. All I am asking is that you balance it out with mention of some of the thousands of remarable success or "good Samaritan" stories that decent hardworking Black citizens exemplify.

Forum List

Back