Black Lives Matter

BLM Will matter when decided majority of blacks Act like they do which does not include rioting pillaging assaulting and looting After the next Fake event

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007
The same group of racists who claim to be a part of the black lives matter movement are the same racists who..

1. Say and protest NOTHING when blacks are killed by other blacks.

2. Love and adore rappers like Bobby Shmurda...who is responsible for more black deaths than Chauvin.

They are the biggest hypocrites in existence. No black lives matter protests or sorrow for David Dorn. Why is that? Because THEY ARE A FRAUD.

I am 83 years old.

I have lived all those years here in California.

Like other people, I have met some really nice people of the ethnicity under consideration.

But even in the 1950s, an unusually large proportion of that ethnicity's youth had a fearsome reputation (this was well before the drug scourge had started). Fortunately, my family had the money to send me to a private school so that I would not have to attend our local high school.

Like many other people, I have often asked myself why said ethnicity commits more violent crime than do the other ethnicities (remember that supposedly they make up only 13 percent of the population). Of course, I do not have the answer. I think that one reason is deep, deep anger passed on from generation to generation in that ethnicity's families. (I will not touch other possibilities with a ten-foot pole.)

It profoundly saddens me that this situation never seems to get better. It is truly our Achilles' heel.

Please answer this... Do you think anything would change if you give all blacks million dollars, a beach house, a sport car and at lease 50 foot boat?

Of course, I do NOT know the answer to your question.

I DO think, however, that the looters are intensifying that stereotype.

Have a nice weekend!

But you do know it's "deep, deep anger". If that is the case, money won't solve the problem. What do you think it will?

In my opinion, nothing will "solve the problem." It is intractable. It's just one of those things that cannot be solved, only managed.
Oh there's a solution, but no one wants to float it out there... GIVE THEM ALL A TICKET BACK TO FUCKING AFRICA. If they think they have it SO BAD here in America, then you'd think they'd be absolutely chomping at the bit to LEAVE.

90.1 percent of black victims of homicide were murdered by other blacks.

While just 13 percent of the population, blacks are responsible for 52 percent of homicides.

The whole world is protesting. Wake up.
/——/ And you don’t find that the least bit suspicious when Commies and dictators slaughter their own people by the millions.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

While just 13 percent of the population, blacks are responsible for 52 percent of homicides.

So what is your point, besides trying to instill fear and loathing?
Are you indirectly trying to justify the actions of police who have shot and killed these unarmed blacks who were guilty of a tail light out (Walter Scott), holding a play gun (Tamir Rice), eating a bag of Skittles (Trayvon Martin), playing music too loud (Jordan Davis), jogging down the road (Ahmaud Arbery) ?
What?
Treyvon was a homophobe that got killed cause as he told his girlfriend right before he got killed. I'm fixing to beat a fagets ass.

But, of course... Skittles...

I am 83 years old.

Like other people, I have met some really nice people of the ethnicity under consideration.

But even in the 1950s, an unusually large proportion of that ethnicity's youth had a fearsome reputation (this was well before the drug scourge had started). Fortunately, my family had the money to send me to a private school so that I would not have to attend our local high school.

Like many other people, I have often asked myself why said ethnicity commits more violent crime than do the other ethnicities (remember that supposedly they make up only 13 percent of the population). Of course, I do not have the answer. I think that one reason is deep, deep anger passed on from generation to generation in that ethnicity's families. (I will not touch other possibilities with a ten-foot pole.)

It profoundly saddens me that this situation never seems to get better. It is truly our Achilles' heel.

Please answer this... Do you think anything would change if you give all blacks million dollars, a beach house, a sport car and at lease 50 foot boat?

Have a nice weekend!

But you do know it's "deep, deep anger". If that is the case, money won't solve the problem. What do you think it will?

In my opinion, nothing will "solve the problem." It is intractable. It's just one of those things that cannot be solved, only managed.
Oh there's a solution, but no one wants to float it out there... GIVE THEM ALL A TICKET BACK TO FUCKING AFRICA. If they think they have it SO BAD here in America, then you'd think they'd be absolutely chomping at the bit to LEAVE.

You mean ticket to... Wakanda?

I am 83 years old.

Have a nice weekend!

You mean ticket to... Wakanda?
Anywhere with luxury MUD HUTS. I'm sure that's better than they have it here in America. Just think, they can run amok, pillage, rape, kill, do whatever they want, and NO COPS.

I may not like cops, but DISMANTLING the POLICE is the most ASININE thing I've heard in DECADES.

Reform, yes, doing away with ALL COPS... how STUPID can someone be to think that's a good idea? Well... I digress... LEFTIST STUPID.

Last edited:

Are you indirectly trying to justify the actions of police who have shot and killed these unarmed blacks who were guilty of a tail light out (Walter Scott), holding a play gun (Tamir Rice), eating a bag of Skittles (Trayvon Martin), playing music too loud (Jordan Davis), jogging down the road (Ahmaud Arbery) ?
What?
Treyvon was a homophobe that got killed cause as he told his girlfriend right before he got killed. I'm fixing to beat a fagets ass.

I see you know nothing. His girlfriend at the time under oath said treyvon told her he was fixing to beat a faggots ass before he died. You know if you keep putting druggies up to be a representative of your cause. You're not going anywhere.

What?

He didn't like the rainbow he was accused of being by treyvon. That's what evidence they should've used! Lol

What?

I see you know nothing. His girlfriend at the time under oath said treyvon told her he was fixing to beat a faggots ass before he died. You know if you keep putting druggies up to be a representative of your cause. You're not going anywhere.

I know enough to know that Zimmerman had every right to defend himself and to shoot that piece of shit.

Black lives will matter when blacks act like they do. Otherwise is just talk and trying to put the blame elsewhere.

Black lives will matter when blacks act like they do. Otherwise is just talk and trying to put the blame elsewhere.

1591232355988.png

Yes, the Chinese and North Koreans in dungeons being tortured noticed.
You are an idiot.
Not my problem that facts trigger you and cause you to piss your diaper.
You are the one with these childlike responses.

You are an idiot.
You’re the one piddling you’re diapers calling real life statistical facts racist.

You are an idiot.
You’re the one piddling you’re diapers calling real life statistical facts racist.
That would be 'your' diapers, you should speak in proper English when trying to insult.

You are an idiot.
That would be 'your' diapers, you should speak in proper English when trying to insult.
Oh boy, snowflake is an auto spell NAZI too!

Black lives already matter to everyone except blacks who are alive. Once one renders himself not alive anymore then it’s holy hell for everyone in the Nation

Forum List

Back