Black Lives Matter

90.1 percent of black victims of homicide were murdered by other blacks.

While just 13 percent of the population, blacks are responsible for 52 percent of homicides.

I posted the thread 'White lives matters', the mod shortly thereafter had moved it to the Taunting Area, the Rubber room.
Your thread is allowed to stay

It's looks like Black lives matters more as White lives on USMB

While just 13 percent of the population, blacks are responsible for 52 percent of homicides.

I posted the thread 'White lives matters', the mod shortly thereafter had moved it to the Taunting Area, the Rubber room.

The OP is pure facts backed up with FBI data. If we can’t discuss facts I’m going to stop posting here, it would be a waste.

The OP is pure facts backed up with FBI data. If we can’t discuss facts I’m going to stop posting here, it would be a waste.

Blaine is frustrated and can't acknowledge facts.

Soy boy

I am 83 years old.

I have lived all those years here in California.

Like other people, I have met some really nice people of the ethnicity under consideration.

But even in the 1950s, an unusually large proportion of that ethnicity's youth had a fearsome reputation (this was well before the drug scourge had started). Fortunately, my family had the money to send me to a private school so that I would not have to attend our local high school.

Like many other people, I have often asked myself why said ethnicity commits more violent crime than do the other ethnicities (remember that supposedly they make up only 13 percent of the population). Of course, I do not have the answer. I think that one reason is deep, deep anger passed on from generation to generation in that ethnicity's families. (I will not touch other possibilities with a ten-foot pole.)

It profoundly saddens me that this situation never seems to get better. It is truly our Achilles' heel.

The moderators of this board should consider the O/P's post as racially biased and inciting hatred, and remove it. Twitter and Zuckerberg certainly would.
Yes! For god’s sake let’s not let anything racially biased be said on this board except “white mother fuckers”, cave chimps. Or crackers. Or white trailer trash. Everything else must be removed but this may stay?
Facts are inverse of the Democrats narrative.
But did you notice that Blaine sweetness failed to answer the question?

I am 83 years old.

Like other people, I have met some really nice people of the ethnicity under consideration.

But even in the 1950s, an unusually large proportion of that ethnicity's youth had a fearsome reputation (this was well before the drug scourge had started). Fortunately, my family had the money to send me to a private school so that I would not have to attend our local high school.

Like many other people, I have often asked myself why said ethnicity commits more violent crime than do the other ethnicities (remember that supposedly they make up only 13 percent of the population). Of course, I do not have the answer. I think that one reason is deep, deep anger passed on from generation to generation in that ethnicity's families. (I will not touch other possibilities with a ten-foot pole.)

It profoundly saddens me that this situation never seems to get better. It is truly our Achilles' heel.
Well, I have the answer.
It’s culture. Blacks murder more because of culture.
How to fix that is the difficult task. Starts with a leader that can mentor.

So what is your point, besides trying to instill fear and loathing?
Are you indirectly trying to justify the actions of police who have shot and killed these unarmed blacks who were guilty of a tail light out (Walter Scott), holding a play gun (Tamir Rice), eating a bag of Skittles (Trayvon Martin), playing music too loud (Jordan Davis), jogging down the road (Ahmaud Arbery) ?
What?
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I am 83 years old.

The answers usually are not logical, but moreso they are sub-culturally speaking, very psychological.

I am 83 years old.

There are differences in behavior among dog breeds. There are differences among the primates (gorillas are gentle, chimps can be viscous). Why do we try to convince ourselves that humans who have been separated over tens of thousands of years have not developed differently as far as intelligence, aggression and violence. It's pretty obvious to anyone who isnt afraid to look at it honestly

The moderators of this board should consider the O/P's post as racially biased and inciting hatred, and remove it. Twitter and Zuckerberg certainly would.
Heil Twitter!!
He unknowingly admitted that Twitter censors facts if they don’t fit the Leftist narrative.
twitter and the left are afraid that blacks will learn that their biggest problem is the absence of fathers in the home do to the destruction of the black family unit caused by 50 yrs of failed democrat policies... information and truth are the enemy of the left ..hence the mantra of [your truth] that the left touts constantly ...your truth is a way to bend reality to your feelings instead of the cold hard truth of statistics provable facts ect...

Racists come in all available colors. I have a absurd and radical idea:
1. Are you a black racist? No problem, we will give you a one way ticket to the African nation of your choice. You just can't stay in the US.
2. Are you a white racist? No problem, we will give you a one way ticket to Poland, which has a white population of about 96% or, we can send you to Antarctica, you can't get any whiter than that.
2. Are you an Asian racist? You have three choices (we here trying to solve racist issues that in your case, there are many options, however we will reduce you to three choices (non-negotiable): China, Korea (North or South, depending upon your political affiliation) or, Japan. From one of those locations, you can travel to a nation more suitable to your preference, just not the US.
3. Are you a Hispanic racist? Sorry, we're sending you to balmy Mexico, with no return option. However, from there, you are free to travel south of Mexico, if you prefer.
4. If you are a Native American racist...that's okay. We understand and not only can you stay, but in those areas that have vacated the racists, you can have it back.
I think that will solve it all.

IF BLACK LIVES MATTER, THEN WHY DO BLACKS ACT LIKE THEY DO NOT?

That is a great question. I think it has to do with Humility. Another reason is Acceptance. If they act like they really it doesn't matter; they are well accepted in their inner circle. It's easy to not believe that Black Lives Matter, but with it comes to a different race outside their own; they are not accepted. It's about "fitting in".

Forum List

Back