Black Lives Matter

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Ive never quite understood the antipathy to these people.

"Stop killing us" seems to be quite a reasonable proposition to me.

Why the hate ?

What acts of terrorism can be linked to this organisation ?

Why the hate ?

The Dallas police assassinations....

The live newscast murder of the reporters....

Why do you hate white nationalists when their message is literally "white people have the right to exist"?

Why the hate ?

Why do you hate white nationalists when their message is literally "white people have the right to exist"?
Could you link those events to the organisation ?

Why the hate ?

Could you link those events to the organisation ?

No. He cannot. They are not related.

BLM took to the streets in protest of unarmed black men being killed by law enforcement.

The NAZI's got all upset by a statue of a traitor being removed from the public square.

Same difference.

Why the hate ?

Just understand that everyone who disagrees with BLM about anything ever for any reason is Hitler.

There, now we're up to speed. I'm getting better at this.

BLM took to the streets in protest of unarmed black men being killed by law enforcement.

The NAZI's got all upset by a statue of a traitor being removed from the public square.

Same difference.
Stop killing us v Make America White Again
Hmmm,going to have to give that some thought.

But seriously though....................what have these guys actually done ?

Why the hate ?

Just understand that everyone who disagrees with BLM about anything ever for any reason is Hitler.

You need to give an example Mac. I am a long way away from the action.

Why the hate ?

It's all anecdotal. Quotes from this rally or that rally, screaming, shouting, accusations, all the regular stuff.

As with most "movements", they have convinced themselves that getting in your face and yelling at you is going to convince you of something.

No doubt it started with hearts in the right place. But America simply isn't thinking clearly right now. Everyone is screaming and accusing and no one is communicating. Sadly, BLM is no different.

Why the hate ?

Oh for Chrissakes, as far as the UK goes you are MONUMENTALLY stupider than your loathsome, tracksuit-wearing, rodent-featured, gibberish-accented chav inbreds I watch on your Jeremy Kyle oh-so-intellectual show. It is a FACT, you horse's ass, that our black, hate-filled crybabies are the most RECORD-BREAKING VIOLENT CRIME EPIDEMIC in American history. With a widespread murderous, hate-crime-epidemic FILTH against whites! Why can't a CRETIN like you understand what a violent, failed race of utter HATE our black crybabies are??? And since you are in Wales, why can't you MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS????????????? You don't have 40 million black savages in your country and the CONSTANT murderous bloodbath EVERYWHERE this genetically defective race of utter hatemonger MORONS go! You're just looking for an excuse to look down your nose at us "white seppos" you treasonous Islam human condom!!! I've been dealing with western Eurocoward American-hating FILTH of my race for 13 fucking years! I've SEEN the sickly, diseased manner in which a Eurotrash brain works!

Why the hate ?

Oh for Chrissakes, as far as the UK goes you are MONUMENTALLY stupider than your loathsome, tracksuit-wearing, rodent-featured, gibberish-accented inbreds I watch on your Jeremy Kyle oh-so-intellectual show. It is a FACT, you horse's ass, that our black, hate-filled crybabies are the most RECORD-BREAKING VIOLENT CRIME EPIDEMIC in American history. With a widespread murderous, hate-crime-epidemic FILTH against whites! Why can't a CRETIN like you understand what a violent, failed race of utter HATE our black crybabies are??? And since you are in Wales, why can't you MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS????????????? You don't have 40 million black savages in your country and the CONSTANT murderous bloodbath EVERYWHERE this genetically defective race of utter hatemonger MORONS go! You're just looking for an excuse to look down your nose at us "white seppos" you treasonous Islam human condom!!! I've been dealing with western Eurocoward American-hating FILTH of my race for 13 fucking years! I've SEEN the sickly, diseased manner in which a Eurotrash brain works!
whaa.gif

Why the hate ?

I'm Jewish and I am now Hitler!?!

Next I will be told I am Stalin!!

I swear!!!

( sarcasm )

Why the hate ?

It's all anecdotal. Quotes from this rally or that rally, screaming, shouting, accusations, all the regular stuff.

As with most "movements", they have convinced themselves that getting in your face and yelling at you is going to convince you of something.

No doubt it started with hearts in the right place. But America simply isn't thinking clearly right now. Everyone is screaming and accusing and no one is communicating. Sadly, BLM is no different.
If only they could be calm and considered like WIll Munny of this parish ?

I suspected that most of it was anecdotal. There is a time for shouting and stuff but organisations do tend to mature as they grow in experience. Or they disappear.

Why the hate ?

If only they could be calm and considered like WIll Munny of this parish ?

I suspected that most of it was anecdotal. There is a time for shouting and stuff but organisations do tend to mature as they grow in experience. Or they disappear.
I think that's exactly right. It has the potential to do either at this point.

Why the hate ?

Remember their chant:

What do we want?
Dead cops.
When do when want that?
Right now.

BLM wants fair treatment by the police and to expose police brutality. They have many white members also.

These alt right groups want to Eliminate all minorities .

They are nothing alike . The alt groups are closer to Isis .

Why the hate ?

I'm Jewish and I am now Hitler!?!

Next I will be told I am Stalin!!

I swear!!!

( sarcasm )
I've always thought of you as the Jewish Hitler.

:spinner:

Forum List

Back