Black Lives Matter protestors in Pittsburgh

Gateway Pundit? Aren't you just a LITTLE embarrassed at this point? ;)

Not at all. Losers / snowflakes, like you, continuously attempt to smear the source of what is being reported when they cannot disprove what is being reported.

Here's a typical Gateway Pundit headline

Alien DNA being used by Deep State scientists to create transexual test tube babies!

And then you say - "Okay - DISPROVE IT!!" :laugh:
It's a video. Unless you can show that it's a fake, the source is irrelevant.

Would you feel better if it was another source, Doc? The video was played on numerous media outlets. Those Black Lives Matter protestors acted like common thugs and I think you know that's the case. Do you support BLM doing the things that they're doing?

I won't click on Gateway Pundit. It's one of Russian trolls and bots favorite sites and could be malware buried within their links.

Amid an investigation into Russian meddling in the last U.S. presidential election, a Russian propaganda Twitter network aimed at American audiences consistently spreads links to Breitbart and other right-wing or conspiracy theory websites that boost President Trump and bash Democrats.​
The websites — which include True Pundit, the Gateway Pundit and Imperialist U — are regular features on the list of “Top Domains” pushed by a network of 600 Twitter accounts followed by the German Marshall Fund of the United States, which tracks a Russian disinformation and propaganda campaign focused on U.S. voters.​
On Thursday, the most popular domains mentioned by the network in the previous 48 hours, according to the tracker, included True Pundit, the Russian government-controlled television network RT, the Gateway Pundit, Fox News, Russian government news agency Sputnik News and Breitbart.​

Look, I don't deny that this happened or that some in the BLM movement behave badly. Some Trump supporters behave VERY badly too. There are bad actors in every movement.

Dodge, duck, dip dive and dodge.

Russia Russia Russia

Orange Man Bad!

you hit all the TD SJW moron points, you "win"

I won't click on Gateway Pundit. It's one of Russian trolls and bots favorite sites and could be malware buried within their links.

These are the same people who accused the president and his team of colluding with the Russians only to have it exposed tha the only ones who did so - colluded with foreign ex-spies and the Russian Intel Service to acquire Russian propaganda they used intentionally, knowing it was propaganda, in an attempt to overthrow the US govt / Trump administration....

Look, I don't deny that this happened .....

So admitting you KNOW this happened, you still attacked me for posting a thread about it happening?

'Nuff said.

Not at all. Losers / snowflakes, like you, continuously attempt to smear the source of what is being reported when they cannot disprove what is being reported.

Alien DNA being used by Deep State scientists to create transexual test tube babies!

Is the video for real or not? If you can't say it's not, again, the source is irrelevant.

Is the video for real or not? If you can't say it's not, again, the source is irrelevant.

It probably is. I will NOT click on Gateway Pundit and stated my reasons - Find the video somewhere else please.

It probably is. I will NOT click on Gateway Pundit and stated my reasons - Find the video somewhere else please.
So if the video is likely real, there's no reason to complain about the source.

And you refuse to click any of these to educate yourself, either, huh, dumbass?!

Here is a small sampling of the links /examples you falsely, stupidly claim do not exist:

!

"The Heritage Foundation’s election fraud database has been around for four years. With the addition of our latest batch of cases, we are up to 1,285 proven instances of voter fraud."

This is the part where you change 'Evidence of Voter fraud does not exist' to 'NOT ENOUGH evidence of voter fraud exists' and change 'Election Fraud does not happen' to 'Not enough election fraud happens to affect elections'....

Again...Did you REALLY think you were the 1st ignorant, lying TDS-suffering snowflake to make these accusations?

Bwuhahahahaha - you are 'late to the party' and 'out of your league', snowflake!

Feel free to apologize for claiming I had no links, no evidence of liberal voter fraud.....but we both know you will come up with some BS reason to justify not doing so.

I see that threads were merged and a YouTube video was posted. Yes, that was very bad behavior. What we DON'T know is what that white couple said to the protesters as they were passing that triggered them. Of course, no matter what it was, there was no excuse.

I'm trying to encourage Easy to get his news someplace other than Jim Hoft's Russian Troll conspiracy site. Sadly, it has not worked.

Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

Factual Reporting: Low - Not Credible - Not Reliable - Fake News - Bias

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.

Let’s count the lies in this video of KDKA reporting on Black Lives Matter protestors in Pittsburgh:

1) Hitting someone on the head with a skateboard is not “civil.”

2) Stealing and then drinking the beverage of a restaurant customer is not “civil.”

3) There’s no need to mute language that is “civil.”

4) The restaurant patrons were just sitting there, minding their own business, They did not “clash” with anyone.

This last thing is not a lie, but it is an omission by KDKA: The guy on the bike was acting in self defense when he pushed the bullhorn away from his face. Sound that loud, that close to your ears, can cause hearing damage. The guy with the bullhorn was the aggressor, not the guy on the bike.

Anyone living in a DemTard - DemNazi city needs to carry Mace, a Tazer, and Knife and a gun.

And you refuse to click any of these to educate yourself, either, huh, dumbass?!

Here is a small sampling of the links /examples you falsely, stupidly claim do not exist:

!

"The Heritage Foundation’s election fraud database has been around for four years. With the addition of our latest batch of cases, we are up to 1,285 proven instances of voter fraud."

This is the part where you change 'Evidence of Voter fraud does not exist' to 'NOT ENOUGH evidence of voter fraud exists' and change 'Election Fraud does not happen' to 'Not enough election fraud happens to affect elections'....

Again...Did you REALLY think you were the 1st ignorant, lying TDS-suffering snowflake to make these accusations?

Bwuhahahahaha - you are 'late to the party' and 'out of your league', snowflake!

Feel free to apologize for claiming I had no links, no evidence of liberal voter fraud.....but we both know you will come up with some BS reason to justify not doing so.

You posted one legit political news site - Real Clear. The rest are wackadoodle sites. Ballots missing? That doesn't prove voter fraud.

I see that threads were merged and a YouTube video was posted. Yes, that was very bad behavior. What we DON'T know is what that white couple said to the protesters as they were passing that triggered them. Of course, no matter what it was, there was no excuse.

I'm trying to encourage Easy to get his news someplace other than Jim Hoft's Russian Troll conspiracy site. Sadly, it has not worked.

Gateway Pundit - Questionable - Right Bias - Conservative - Fake News - Not Credible

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

• Overall, we rate The Gateway Pundit Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, promotion of conspiracies and numerous instances of publishing false (fake) news.
Thank you for proving, after falsely accusing me of saying things without having any evidence to support them - as you are doing - I was right that after being busted for being both stupid and a liar you would come up with some self-approved justification for not apologizing.

F* you, lying lil' snowflake troll. Considered yourself ignored until you redeem yourself and earn back some credibility.

You should probably quit while you're only a few hundred miles behind. You've got dung all over your shoes.

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE

Thank you for proving, after falsely accusing me of saying things without having any evidence to support them - as you are doing - I was right that after being busted for being both stupid and a liar you would come up with some self-approved justification for not apologizing.

F* you, lying lil' snowflake troll. Considered yourself ignored until you redeem yourself and earn back some credibility.

I had you on ignore but you were too damned entertaining.
Okay, we'll make it mutual! :bye1:

In easyt65's (AKA Twinkle Toes) alternative reality, "news organizations" like gateway pundit, infowars, etc... are all credible. However, real news organizations like the NY Times. Washington Post, etc... are all fake news.

Sad, isn't it.

In easyt65's (AKA Twinkle Toes) alternative reality, "news organizations" like gateway pundit, infowars, etc... are all credible. However, real news organizations like the NY Times. Washington Post, etc... are all fake news.

Sad, isn't it.

It is more than sad. It's PATHETIC. ;)

Sad, isn't it.

Apparently, in your reality, dismissing the website a video is posted on takes the place of actually addressing the video. Also, sitting with your boyfriend in the corner, telling each other how smart you both are, takes the place of having to actually BE smart.

Yes, you are very sad. And pathetic.

We'll just mark this down as a "Too chickenshit and dishonest to admit when you're wrong", shall we?

Hate crime laws need to be changed to incorporate political affiliation, as right now I don't think they do.

This is a loophole right now for these pieces of crap. Start charging them with crimes that have a stiff penalty and locking them up for realz and it'll stop. And not until then, obviously.
Black woman attacked white elderly couple- She should be charged with several hate crimes as these laws are already on the books.

Sad, isn't it.
With all due respect...the NY Times and the Washington Post both used to be highly respected news organizations. Now they have agendas that their "news" is tailored to fit!

Forum List

Back