Hunter Biden Deals

Selling out America is how these Dem politicians and their families get rich.
Worked pretty good for trump, working through foreign banks noted for money laundering Russian mob money.

Worked pretty good for trump, working through foreign banks noted for money laundering Russian mob money.

You really suck at reading comprehension.
Comprehended fine. Just another case of the pot calling the kettle black.I remember Trump working attempting to work a deal to get Trump moscow going until 3 weeks before the convention and various Deutsche Bank was to be the lender, with Kremlin linked Russian oligarch on the board. Have Dems done dirty deals, probably, but small time compared to trump the crony capitalist in chief.

Hunter Biden’s business dealings in China served the “strategic interests” of the country’s communist government and military — and may have imperiled American national security.

Hunter Biden’s deals ‘served’ China and Chinese military, new film claims
Only the Right Wing insists on creating conflict with China.

Only the Left insists on attaching their lips to China's rear....go figure.
Maybe in right wing fantasy. Corporate welfare is alive and well in the US, yet corps have to go to China for cheap labor for the capital bottom line?

Comprehended fine. Just another case of the pot calling the kettle black.I remember Trump working attempting to work a deal to get Trump moscow going until 3 weeks before the convention and various Deutsche Bank was to be the lender, with Kremlin linked Russian oligarch on the board. Have Dems done dirty deals, probably, but small time compared to trump the crony capitalist in chief.

You have nothing on Trump. That said it doesn't excuse asshole Dems like Biden now does it. :eusa_hand:

You have nothing on Trump. That said it doesn't excuse asshole Dems like Biden now does it. :eusa_hand:
I pick assholes carefully and between the two, trump is easily the biggest, most corrupt, bigoted, self centered, anti-American values candidate in the race. Heck, he has the worst character and characteristics of any US President in the history of the United State. Joe is a professional politician of good service and with much experience in the way our government works. It will be dull when Donnie is gone, but Joe is what we need in that office at this time.

this is an impossible statement to validate statement.

Have the dems done dirty deals? "Probably" suggests you do not know if they have or have not. you're simply speculating.

now, given you have zero idea what these deals would be - you also cannot tell how "small time" these said deals would be compared to trumps deals as you have zero to compare from.

so yea, go ahead and say something else monumentally stupid. i predict it's the next thing you say.

Already debunked. Try again Loser. Don't you have some Pedophile Rapists to go tell them how proud you are of them?

The Trump notably the Don has a loan with the Chinese govt. for a building he is part owner. Security risk indeed.
please stay on topic,,,if trumps a security risk then biden is a bigger one,,,
They both are, even you would be one, no one is exclude.
in otherwords youre just running your mouth again and saying nothing,,,
Just like yous...Yet,you feel the need to think your running keeps you in shape....Anyone can be at risk over outside pressure from a foreign govt and their agents. I went through all the training when I got my top secret clearance in the military..Trump brags about doing business with China

And then you fools try to change the narrative to fit the lie that it is Biden who will "LOVE" China like Trump does. What a weak joke that is played by weak people.

The Trump notably the Don has a loan with the Chinese govt. for a building he is part owner. Security risk indeed.
please stay on topic,,,if trumps a security risk then biden is a bigger one,,,
They both are, even you would be one, no one is exclude.
in otherwords youre just running your mouth again and saying nothing,,,
Just like yous...Yet,you feel the need to think your running keeps you in shape....Anyone can be at risk over outside pressure from a foreign govt and their agents. I went through all the training when I got my top secret clearance in the military..Trump brags about doing business with China

we all do business in china,,,at least trumps trying to get us out of there and working here,,,

OH I get it,,,you dont want to work,,,

anti-American values candidate

Clueless for sure. You support the party that supports and even encourages anti-American sentiment. If you can't see this, you can't be helped.

Forum List

Back