Black judge gives white man 60 days for using n-word

This is a word blacks use all the time and they don't get locked up for it.

Black judge gives skinhead 60 days for calling him N-word in court

Black judge jails white skinhead for 60 days over N-word outburst in a courtroom

jan 5 2016 A man has been jailed for a further 60 days after calling a judge a 'punk-a** ni***r'.
Adam Satterly was in a court in Jefferson for drug charges and after circuit court judge Olu Stevens revoked Satterly's bond, he shouted out a parting message.
As deputies took him into custody he could be heard in the hallway just outside court using the highly offensive term.

Judge Stevens then called him back, rebuking him for the racial slur.
He then found Satterly in contempt of court and gave him an additional 60 days in jail.

He was given 60 days for contempt of court. You can tell, as your own source confirms:

"He then found Satterly in contempt of court and gave him an additional 60 days in jail. "

I think this is the same judge that gave a black home invader probation and then ripped into the 3 year old victim, who now had a hard time being around black men, about how shitty she was for being a racist.
And your link is soon to follow...right???

Black judge jails white skinhead for 60 days over N-word outburst in a courtroom

jan 5 2016 A man has been jailed for a further 60 days after calling a judge a 'punk-a** ni***r'.
Adam Satterly was in a court in Jefferson for drug charges and after circuit court judge Olu Stevens revoked Satterly's bond, he shouted out a parting message.
As deputies took him into custody he could be heard in the hallway just outside court using the highly offensive term.

He then found Satterly in contempt of court and gave him an additional 60 days in jail.

He was given 60 days for contempt of court. You can tell, as your own source confirms:

"He then found Satterly in contempt of court and gave him an additional 60 days in jail. "

I think this is the same judge that gave a black home invader probation and then ripped into the 3 year old victim, who now had a hard time being around black men, about how shitty she was for being a racist.
And your link is soon to follow...right???

Nah, that was clearly 'fire and forget' nonsense.

Ummm, you do see the reason why he got the sixty days, right?
YOU ANTI-WHITE!!!!!...THINK!!!!...LOL!!!!

Let See:

I am Anti-White

Racist

Hate Muslims

Pro-Jewish

Anti-Semitic

Libtard

Republicant

Man I should feel confused but it seem I am confusing the hell out of so many posters... :)

Oh come on, the dude was being disrespectful to a sitting judge.

He should have been taken out and flogged in the county square.

Let See:

I am Anti-White

Racist

Hate Muslims

Pro-Jewish

Anti-Semitic

Libtard

Republicant

Man I should feel confused but it seem I am confusing the hell out of so many posters... :)
Boy, you're just all kinds of fucked up, arent you?

Forum List

Back