The President of the United States Cries on TV

Steven_R

Tommy Vercetti Fan Club
Jul 17, 2013
I guess it's true, guns do make pussies wet.

Obama cries during gun remarks

Seriously, the most powerful man on the planet weeps like a little girl with a skinned knee.

At this point even Charles Nelson Reilly would look at Obama and say, "what a fag."

I guess it's true, guns do make pussies wet.

Obama cries during gun remarks

Seriously, the most powerful man on the planet weeps like a little girl with a skinned knee.

At this point even Charles Nelson Reilly would look at Obama and say, "what a fag."

HEY he mentioned "it happens on the streets of Chicago every day"
so that's the way to stop the pussiness,
remember what makes you MAD.
Even President Obama used THAT tactic to regain composure.
Good for him.

When you get too angry, remember to feel sorrow and compassion to regain the sense
of humility and humanity.

When you get too pussified and useless, remember the hypocrisy on BOTH sides and get so mad
you know the whole system needs to change.

Obama shows both right here, how to use both sides.
Now, let's balance emotion with reason, anger with compassion,
quit fighting over the separate issues involved here, and address them all. Effectively.

He's a wuss, I agree. Resorted to the same victim games, time and again, instead of addressing and solving the root issues. So let's man up and fill in the gaps that were left out.

image.png

How could someone not cry over the images of twenty six year olds brutally slaughtered?

You would have to belong to the NRA to not be affected by something like that

Ironically....the law enforcement he demonizes are the ones he is counting on to enforce his gun laws.

Ironically....the law enforcement he demonizes are the ones he is counting on to enforce his gun laws.

What does he care? He isn't on the street and won't be the one kicking in doors. Those little people are expendable. We just need to accept that he knows best and stop resisting.

Big Ears cries and the MSM swoons with love.

John Boner must be saying to himself...WTF man! I cried a lot and the MSM just made fun of me....ahaha....

You won't see Putin or Trump crying on TV.

No way, they're real manly men.

Forum List

Back