Black household gun ownership was 32% in 2017, now estimated about 50%, women gun ownership was 20% in 2017

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

In 2017 it was about 32%.

Gun confiscation is VERY RACIST AND MISOGYNIST.

The cult does not want women and blacks to protect themselves from evil white rapists and racist men.

White Nationalists are Rapists and Racists and cops hunt down black people and murder them in the street….women and blacks should all have guns to protect themselves.

Last edited:
Gun control is one of the most racist qnd misogynist crusades by the cult I have ever seen.

At this divisive moment in history where white men are taking over the planet, the cult wants women and blacks to not be able to protect themselves from these white nationalists the FBI called the greatest threat to democracy.

I would say about 40% of black households are lying, and do own guns; they;re felons and just don't want cops to know.

Even more reason that gun control is RACIST.

The cult hates black people and do not want blacks to be able to protect themselves.

Black men are doing a pretty good job of protecting themselves from...other black men. :omg:

In the inner cities I would say Black gun ownership is about 100%. What other choice do they have, they live in a war zone.
Between abortion and murder, it's almost intra-racial genocide.

"I don't have a problem with abortion and murder, as long as the right people get aborted or murdered."

Dirty Harry from "Sudden Impact" (paraphrased by Woodznutz).

Last edited:
I was at a gun show yesterday and was surprised by the amount of blacks I saw there. Although it was obvious a lot of them were first time buyers as they would buy like 1 box of cartridges for the gun, and they were at dealer tables instead of private ones.

Forum List

Back