Law abiding Black gun owners...one of the biggest growth sectors in gun ownership....

The mere thought of a black man with a gun makes a cop's trigger finger itch.

That's not the official liberal line, occupied.

Libs have contended for decades that Police Officers are anxious to shoot UNARMED black people, not those with firearms.

And here we have an article on Americans who own guns.......

rowing up in Chicago, I routinely saw negative portrayals of African Americans with guns: Black men there and in the rest of the country were associated with gangs and criminality, and guns were always deemed dangerous in their hands. But at home, I saw a positive, responsible side of firearms ownership: My father was an Army veteran and a police officer. I became a gun owner myself — one of the 24 percent of African Americans who report owning guns, according to Pew Research Center. They, like me, are comfortable exercising their Second Amendment rights.

The point of this project is to recondition myself, and others, toward the more positive view of Black people and guns: to promote a more balanced archive of images of African Americans with firearms by showing responsible gun owners — those who use these weapons for sport, hobby and protection. I hope these photos bring that important point into focus.

Conservatives are a sad group
Ya I mean just cause 12 percent of the population does 37 percent of all violent crime and is responsible for 50 percent of all murders, what's to worry or complain about?
So you, like mudwhistle think that blacks "are a threat"?
I think that in certain areas it is wise to think blacks are a threat. But then I never travel to those areas so no the blacks I meet and interact with are not a threat.
Why would you think blacks are a threat in "certain areas" but not others?

Are ya fucken stupid!?
I wont go into any of these neighborhoods in Houston in day light let alone after dark.

• Sharpstown. ...
  • Greenspoint. ...
  • Clinton Drive & Waco Street. ...
  • Travis Street & Elgin Street. ...
  • Leeland Street & Scott Street. ...
  • North Main Street & Morris Street. ...
  • Tidwell Area. ...
  • Main Street & Murworth Drive.

rowing up in Chicago, I routinely saw negative portrayals of African Americans with guns: Black men there and in the rest of the country were associated with gangs and criminality, and guns were always deemed dangerous in their hands. But at home, I saw a positive, responsible side of firearms ownership: My father was an Army veteran and a police officer. I became a gun owner myself — one of the 24 percent of African Americans who report owning guns, according to Pew Research Center. They, like me, are comfortable exercising their Second Amendment rights.

The point of this project is to recondition myself, and others, toward the more positive view of Black people and guns: to promote a more balanced archive of images of African Americans with firearms by showing responsible gun owners — those who use these weapons for sport, hobby and protection. I hope these photos bring that important point into focus.

Ya I mean just cause 12 percent of the population does 37 percent of all violent crime and is responsible for 50 percent of all murders, what's to worry or complain about?
I think that in certain areas it is wise to think blacks are a threat. But then I never travel to those areas so no the blacks I meet and interact with are not a threat.

Are ya fucken stupid!?
I wont go into any of these neighborhoods in Houston in day light let alone after dark.

• Sharpstown. ...
  • Greenspoint. ...
  • Tidwell Area. ...
Wow, you're quite the snowflake.

We were at a bar across from the Ensemble Theater the other day.... What you afraid of?

Seeing black people?

Are ya fucken stupid!?

• Sharpstown. ...
  • Greenspoint. ...
  • Tidwell Area. ...

We were at a bar across from the Ensemble Theater the other day.... What you afraid of?

Seeing black people?

Thats not in the areas I suggested are dangerous.
Are you saying you live in Houston?

Are ya fucken stupid!?

• Sharpstown. ...
  • Greenspoint. ...
  • Tidwell Area. ...

Seeing black people?

Yeah...it's about a block or two from Elgin and Travis shit brains.

Are ya fucken stupid!?

• Sharpstown. ...
  • Greenspoint. ...
  • Tidwell Area. ...

Seeing black people?

As long as you stay in the entertainment district you're pretty safe.
The Wife and I used to frequent Club Hey Hey as well as Power Tools.
Those areas are well policed.
And you never answered my question....do you live in Houston?

Are ya fucken stupid!?

• Sharpstown. ...
  • Greenspoint. ...
  • Tidwell Area. ...

Seeing black people?

Lived there for decades....

Was never afraid for my life like you are...then again I'm not a bigot.

• Funny
Reactions: 007

Are ya fucken stupid!?

• Sharpstown. ...
  • Greenspoint. ...
  • Tidwell Area. ...

Seeing black people?

Lived there for decades....

Was never afraid for my life like you are...then again I'm not a bigot.

Do you live here now,obviously not,so how long ago did you live here?

Forum List

Back