Black Flags across America

We should all declare a month of mourning to protest this stolen election and our disgust that biden will be inaugurated.

Fly a black flag.

View attachment 443415

I will also fly a confederate flag

View attachment 443417

1610753385147.png

I think that you really do believe that Trump won the election! If so then I would be mad too and I would be making sure that I had a gun ready (AR type) to join in the good fight to save my country.

But alas, I don't belive that Trump won and it's all a vicious and ugly scheme perped by Trump to destory America.

I could be wrong! But at least I don't have to go out and buy the fkng gun!

If you do and you have to start killing fellow Americans, just be sure you've got it right and you haven't been duped by your psychopath president.
We should all declare a month of mourning to protest this stolen election and our disgust that biden will be innaugurated.

Fly a black flag.

I thought those were False Flags....keep your flags straight.
Oh yeah..and fuck your feelings. Don't like it? Fuck off.
I think that you really do believe that Trump won the election! If so then I would be mad too and I would be making sure that I had a gun ready (AR type) to join in the good fight to save my country.

But alas, I don't belive that Trump won and it's all a vicious and ugly scheme perped by Trump to destory America.

If you do and you have to start killing fellow Americans, just be sure you've got it right and you haven't been duped by your psychopath president.

We should all declare a month of mourning to protest this stolen election and our disgust that biden will be innaugurated.

Fly a black flag.

The biden regime will be the one to kill and jail your fellow Americans....the sooner folks like you come out of denial the better off you will be.

Fly a black flag.

OK, put the bottle down. You've had enough. Trump lost. Biden won. If you want to buy a gun, go ahead. Just don't post any of this where the background check can get ya! :)

Fly a black flag.
Boycott Amazone, FB, Twit, Gaggle, Walmarket, crabApple, and any other liberal supporting business for one month. That should get their attention. The only time you hurt them is when you hit them in the pocketbook.

Just volunteer and do the ground work for getting out the vote for 22....
Use the same shaky tactics the dems use like vote harvesting and yes donate dollars to Trump like candidates....and get on boards of education and run for local offices...
Or else you will just sit and watch them destroy America...

Fly a black flag.

OK, put the bottle down. You've had enough. Trump lost. Biden won. If you want to buy a gun, go ahead. Just don't post any of this where the background check can get ya! :)
Maybe you should read that post again, Jack.

Fly a black flag.

Maybe you should read that post again, Jack.

I was more making light of the same post sandwiched above and below the reply.

We should all declare a month of mourning to protest this stolen election and our disgust that biden will be inaugurated.

Fly a black flag.

View attachment 443415

I will also fly a confederate flag

View attachment 443417
That’s the ticket – fly the flag of treason, racism, cowardice, and hate – it represents conservatives perfectly.
They didn't advocate flying the BLM flag. That is the flag of treason, racism, cowardice, and hate.

I like this idea.

Or wear a black ribbon.

Why not just wear a Red, Make America Great Again Hat everywhere you go??

Oh wait...if the Left finds out it has ANYTHING to do with Trump you'll get shot (ok with the new DOJ)

Just sayin the violent Left will probably attack you if they know the meaning of it.

We are living in a "new and Socially Just" society now

Forum List

Back