let was America split up

We can exit as a loose confederation of smaller nations. But pay off from the old.

Crowd you all into Texas, give it back to Mexico and then I'm gonna build a wall around it.
They can have Utah, too. That should be plenty.

Then they can whine and moan all they want.

Hey, I like Utah. Gorgeous country. Don't want to do that to them.
Yeah, fair enough. Plenty of dirt in Texas.

Just build a wall around them, so we can't hear their whining.

You can go but you cant keep the land.
Correct.

An American citizen cannot have his citizenship taken from him against his will; a state can’t simply decide to ‘leave’ as a significant number of residents of that state don’t want to lose their American citizenship and want to remain in the United States.

The only recourse for those who want to leave is to indeed leave the United States, renounce their citizenship, and find another country more to their liking.

Are you a land-owner, or do you just intend to squat on someone else's property?
Thats none of your business. Just know that when you go I will be buying the trailer park you reside in and turning it into a long term investment in the shape of multi-tenant housing.

Obviously you aren't a land-owner. How else am I interpret that?

Three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of wooded land with a spring-fed stream running through it, here.

I am not "going" anywhere and yes, I will keep the land. Get your own.

We can exit as a loose confederation of smaller nations. But pay off from the old.

Crowd you all into Texas, give it back to Mexico and then I'm gonna build a wall around it.

The thing about Texas is that parts of it make you go, Excellent (West Texas along the Rio Grande, San Antonio, Austin) then, the rest of it makes you go...Yep, I'm gonna just kill myself.
I don't think I've ever seen a more desolate and absolute bummer of a town than Amarillo. DFW is a small step up and Houston is a giant waterslide down depending on what part you
find yourself in.

The good part about it is that there is plenty of wide open space to build those FEMA camps...erm...Gulags...erm...affordable housing for Trump's disaffected believers.
Then, we build that wall. :)

Are you a land-owner, or do you just intend to squat on someone else's property?
Thats none of your business. Just know that when you go I will be buying the trailer park you reside in and turning it into a long term investment in the shape of multi-tenant housing.

Three bedroom, two bath, two car garage on 100 acres of wooded land with a spring-fed stream running through it, here.

I dont care how you interpret it. Thats all up to you.

If youre not going anywhere then shut up and stop worrying about leaving the US.

The thing about Texas is that parts of it make you go, Excellent (West Texas along the Rio Grande, San Antonio, Austin) then, the rest of it makes you go...Yep, I'm gonna just kill myself.
I don't think I've ever seen a more desolate and absolute bummer of a town than Amarillo. DFW is a small step up and Houston is a giant waterslide down depending on what part you
find yourself in.

The good part about it is that there is plenty of wide open space to build those FEMA camps...erm...Gulags...erm...affordable housing for Trump's disaffected believers.
Then, we build that wall. :)
Let's git 'er done!

:spinner:

If youre not going anywhere then shut up and stop worrying about leaving the US.

Who said anything about "leaving"? I'm not going anywhere. Besides, when the zombie apocalypse happens under the Biden administration, and all those hungry liberals start flowing out into the countryside looking for food, pillaging, and stealing stuff, I'll finally have a good use for all that ammo I stored up.

Who said anything about "leaving"? I'm not going anywhere. Besides, when the zombie apocalypse happens under the Biden administration, and all those hungry liberals start flowing out into the countryside looking for food, pillaging, and stealing stuff, I'll finally have a good use for all that ammo I stored up.
If youre not talking about leaving then get back on topic.

There was no mention of "leaving" in the OP. You're trying to read something into it which isn't really there.

The only people I know of who are "leaving", are those people escaping from the liberals shitholes.

There was no mention of "leaving" in the OP. You're trying to read something into it which isn't really there.
It was implied. There no way you're splitting without leaving. You guys got your asses kicked the first time you tried it. Didnt they teach you about the civil war?

It was implied. There no way you're splitting without leaving. You guys got your asses kicked the first time you tried it. Didnt they teach you about the civil war?

That wasn't us who left the Union, that was you poor-assed Democrats. And the result will be the same the next time you do that.

You see, what you've failed to anticipate is how many people are fleeing the Democrat-controlled shitholes in this country: Shitholes like new York, California, Illinois, Oregon, Washington.

So what's going to happen to those places when they no longer have the tax revenue to support them? Are we red states going to support them? Don't count on it.

Forum List

Back