Black drivers receive less respect from police officers, study says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that we didn't already know this but it's nice to have concrete data to back up the claims. The way black people are routinely treated by the police, for no reason other than those who believe that badge allows them this type of outlet for their aggression and hostility is disgraceful and should be unacceptable to even those who back the blue.

Yeah, shit like this is so much more acceptable:

This is why cops act as they do when pulling over negroes.

Zoo animals are better behaved than that cow...

Unintellectual’s resort to kid antics “boohoo ?, hahahahahahah” when they have no sensible thing to chip in. LOL.
All I see you doing is spewing ignorant childish screams and crying like a spoiled brat at the checkout counter because mommy won't give the whiney fat kid a Snickers bar.

Not that we didn't already know this but it's nice to have concrete data to back up the claims. The way black people are routinely treated by the police, for no reason other than those who believe that badge allows them this type of outlet for their aggression and hostility is disgraceful and should be unacceptable to even those who back the blue.
Sounds like a "scientific" study to me---not. More racist BS from Seattle.

Yeah, shit like this is so much more acceptable:

This is why cops act as they do when pulling over negroes.

Zoo animals are better behaved than that cow...

I have to support the cops actions in this situation. Innocent or not, her behavior was becoming increasingly erratic and posed a danger to everyone around, cops included.
I get that anyone would be frustrated in that situation but the cops still must do their job and verify all information however long it takes. And they tried explaining several times. The one cop who had on the bodycam did a very good job and was civil/ tried to be helpful all through the encounter.

Thank you I love it. I’m just an educated, rich black male who can give you guys what you’ve been begging for

I find it interesting that you have to identify yourself as "rich", as if you think that's important.

I've got money; a lot of it, acquired through a lifetime of hard work. But I would never dream of saying "I'm just an educated, rich white guy."

I think it's far more likely you don't have two nickels to rub together...

I have to support the cops actions in this situation. Innocent or not, her behavior was becoming increasingly erratic and posed a danger to everyone around, cops included.
I get that anyone would be frustrated in that situation but the cops still must do their job and verify all information however long it takes. And they tried explaining several times. The one cop who had on the bodycam did a very good job and was civil/ tried to be helpful all through the encounter.

Well, I can't wait for IM2 and Essien to get a hold of you. That video's been posted in the past and both of them claim the cops are blatant racists.

Be prepared to be labeled a sell out Uncle Tom by them...

Whenever a black American is lawlessly killed by police, conservatives trot out the blacks are ‘predisposed’ to criminality lie, attempting to vilify and demonize the black victims in an effort to ‘justify’ their killing by police.
It is more than obvious you Marxist Government Cultist do NOT live in reality.

Whenever a black American is lawlessly killed by police, conservatives trot out the blacks are ‘predisposed’ to criminality lie, attempting to vilify and demonize the black victims in an effort to ‘justify’ their killing by police.
really? you have a problem with the USA system of TRIAL----defense vs prosecution?

I find it interesting that you have to identify yourself as "rich", as if you think that's important.

I've got money; a lot of it, acquired through a lifetime of hard work. But I would never dream of saying "I'm just an educated, rich white guy."

I think it's far more likely you don't have two nickels to rub together...
I don't see the relevance that financial standing has in this discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back