Black drivers receive less respect from police officers, study says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because blacks are too damn stupid to treat anyone in authority with respect.

The problem is on YOUR end regardless how much you whine
So says the self proclaimed white racist. Of course you ignorant know nothings keep repeating the same stupid lies.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if you've never been anywhere other than the place you were born.

So says the self proclaimed white racist. Of course you ignorant know nothings keep repeating the same stupid lies.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if you've never been anywhere other than the place you were born.
Go peddle your propaganda to some naive college kids. Adults know what's going on.

Well said sir, ignorant unlearned swine who really think their single minded outdated views make sense. Quick answer, nope they don't. They are baseless and stupid.

Go peddle your propaganda to some naive college kids. Adults know what's going on.
I'm sorry you newt but he's the adult in this situation while you sound like a sad kid throwing a tantrum because he knows he is no longer "favored" or "special", and feels like he has to lash out to make his stupid life return back to the status quo of him getting ahead in life on the backs of others. You're nothing and you'll always be nothing.

Your hatred of America and white Americans seems to go all the way to your bones. Why stay in a country filled with people you so deeply despise? Why torture yourself? Why don't you go to an African country, or any other place, where you might not be so miserable? No one is forcing you to stay in this hateful, racist country.

I've lived in places I hated, but I worked and saved until I could move to a better area. If I hated America as much as you and many other blacks seem to, I'd work my ass off until I could afford to get the hell out.
Stop whining about somebody hating America like America means only white people. And stop crying about hating white peoole because we return your racist bullshit back with truth.

From the FBI's Uniform Crime Report..."According to the FBI, African-Americans accounted for 55.9% of all homicide offenders in 2019, with whites 41.1%, and "Other" 3.0%."

Virtually all of those homicide were committed by Black males (6% of the population). If 6% of the population is responsible for 56% of the homicides, they are nine times more likely to be homicide offenders than anyone else.

There is no need to make things up to support a claim that Black Males (the demographic, not any individual) are disproportionately criminal.

Stop whining about somebody hating America like America means only white people. And stop crying about hating white peoole because we return your racist bullshit back with truth.

The strength of America are the White Peolpe ( that aren't White guilt pussies) not the Africans.

Blacks commit crimes, don't take care of their families, are on welfare and vote for the destructive Democrats way out of line of their demographics.

You may see Negroes acting like real Americans on the stupid TV commericials but that ain't how they really are. In reality they are uneducated, full of hate, think they are entitled and are lowlife thugs.

I'm sorry you newt but he's the adult in this situation while you sound like a sad kid throwing a tantrum because he knows he is no longer "favored" or "special", and feels like he has to lash out to make his stupid life return back to the status quo of him getting ahead in life on the backs of others. You're nothing and you'll always be nothing.
Oh, boo hoo.

Not that we didn't already know this but it's nice to have concrete data to back up the claims. The way black people are routinely treated by the police, for no reason other than those who believe that badge allows them this type of outlet for their aggression and hostility is disgraceful and should be unacceptable to even those who back the blue.
Total bullshit...... and there really ought to be a forum rule that prevents somebody from blindly using and reusing the stupid, mentally vacant sentence terminal " Study says "..... it's on the mental level of a third grade kid repeating something he saw on a Saturday morning cartoon show as if it was a real world fact.

The strength of America are the White Peolpe ( that aren't White guilt pussies) not the Africans.

Blacks commit crimes, don't take care of their families, are on welfare and vote for the destructive Democrats way out of line of their demographics.

You may see Negroes acting like real Americans on the stupid TV commericials but that ain't how they really are. In reality they are uneducated, full of hate, think they are entitled and are lowlife thugs.
Its the American Blacks specifically.... The Black nationals who come here from the continent are hard working, almost never in trouble and totally dedicated to improving themselves in every way.....and they do NOT LIKE BEING CALLED BLACK because they do not relate in any way shape of form to the American Black Culture.

JO

Its the American Blacks specifically.... The Black nationals who come here from the continent are hard working, almost never in trouble and totally dedicated to improving themselves in every way.....and they do NOT LIKE BEING CALLED BLACK because they do not relate in any way shape of form to the American Black Culture.

JO
True. There is definitely a Black American culture and it's not good. For the most part, American Black people were better off before the Democrats decided to make them their special voting block.

Total bullshit...... and there really ought to be a forum rule that prevents somebody from blindly using and reusing the stupid, mentally vacant sentence terminal " Study says "..... it's on the mental level of a third grade kid repeating something he saw on a Saturday morning cartoon show as if it was a real world fact.
that which is called "STEREOTYPE" or "PROFILING" is a function of the human forebrain----
in fact the forebrains of all creatures who HAVE A FOREBRAIN. Birds (creatures which have
a little forebrain) DISCRIMINATE against Viceroy Butterflies (ie---refuse to eat them) because
they LOOK LIKE Monarch butterflies which taste very bitter. Bitter is a clue ---"this is poison"
Based on the avoidance of 'interaction" with the Viceroys-----one could describe birds as RACIST.
I once had a little mouse invasion in my house------which caused me to JUMP every time I saw anything SEEM TO MOVE-----even a bit of paper in the breeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back