Black drivers receive less respect from police officers, study says

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did you post the same link 7 times? Try to make it look like you had more proof than you did? FAIL.

Ok so what part says that 52% of all homicides were committed by blacks is wrong?

The guy offers no proof of anything he says, he's just spouting his opinion. He makes tons of claims but no proof to back anything up. He says " According to US Department of Justice figures, you are more than twice as likely to be arrested if you are Black than if you are white." He doesn't take into account that blacks are being arrested BECAUSE BLACKS ARE COMMITTING CRIMES. They're not being arrested for being black, they're being arrested for being a fucking criminal.

So you blame the police because you fucking people are violent thugs? So its the cops fault that you kill people?
I posted urls that corresponded with the year the information was compiled.

Why did you post the same link 7 times? Try to make it look like you had more proof than you did? FAIL.

Ok so what part says that 52% of all homicides were committed by blacks is wrong?

The guy offers no proof of anything he says, he's just spouting his opinion. He makes tons of claims but no proof to back anything up. He says " According to US Department of Justice figures, you are more than twice as likely to be arrested if you are Black than if you are white." He doesn't take into account that blacks are being arrested BECAUSE BLACKS ARE COMMITTING CRIMES. They're not being arrested for being black, they're being arrested for being a fucking criminal.

So you blame the police because you fucking people are violent thugs? So its the cops fault that you kill people?
How about you look over the past 40 years of that information and recognize that whites have nearly triple the arrests for criminal behaviors for all 40 years than everybody else?

God damn I'd call you moving the goalposts but you're not even doing that. You're so all over the place because you can't prove anything you start making shit up and then go off on these weird tangents about 245 years of white people? WTF?

Where do you get this shit?

Why do blacks commit 52% of homicides in the US? Why can't you answer this question? So far I guess you've blamed the cops. So its the cops fault that Leroy shoots Jamal. Ok. Anything else?
Why do whites have a 245 year record of homicide, genocide, infantracide and every other type of cide in existence? Face the wrongs of your own race white boy, before you ask questions of others.

This is the kind of heinous shit that white racists do and you all support so although you all are not the ones who did this, you're the same kind of people therefore don't be surprised when retribution catches up to you.
Your hatred of America and white Americans seems to go all the way to your bones. Why stay in a country filled with people you so deeply despise? Why torture yourself? Why don't you go to an African country, or any other place, where you might not be so miserable? No one is forcing you to stay in this hateful, racist country.

I've lived in places I hated, but I worked and saved until I could move to a better area. If I hated America as much as you and many other blacks seem to, I'd work my ass off until I could afford to get the hell out.

Not that we didn't already know this but it's nice to have concrete data to back up the claims. The way black people are routinely treated by the police, for no reason other than those who believe that badge allows them this type of outlet for their aggression and hostility is disgraceful and should be unacceptable to even those who back the blue.

I wish the police didn't have so much crap to pin on to drivers. It's all bureaucratic red tape and it needs to END.

License
Insurance
Registration
Tabs
Etc

Drivers in say, 1940. What did they have to show? Did they even have licenses? Too much stupid gov, too many opportunities then for some gov badges to write up tickets.

It's too difficult to be middle class and be a driver these days--it's ridiculous. I don't know what the solution is but there has to be a better way.

Your hatred of America and white Americans seems to go all the way to your bones. Why stay in a country filled with people you so deeply despise? Why torture yourself? Why don't you go to an African country, or any other place, where you might not be so miserable? No one is forcing you to stay in this hateful, racist country.

I've lived in places I hated, but I worked and saved until I could move to a better area. If I hated America as much as you and many other blacks seem to, I'd work my ass off until I could afford to get the hell out.
Well look what the cat dragged in. You don't me know me and the only things you do know of me is what has been written by the rabid white racists on this site.

So before you find yourself caught up in a mess created by the other trash on this site, you might want to take a step back, take a deep breath and find somewhere else, like not on any of my threads to spill your bile.

I bet I'm more American than you.

I wish the police didn't have so much crap to pin on to drivers. It's all bureaucratic red tape and it needs to END.

License
Insurance
Registration
Tabs
Etc

Drivers in say, 1940. What did they have to show? Did they even have licenses? Too much stupid gov, too many opportunities then for some gov badges to write up tickets.

It's too difficult to be middle class and be a driver these days--it's ridiculous. I don't know what the solution is but there has to be a better way.
All of that you mentioned generates revenue for the law enforcement agency but it also allows opportunity for law enforcement to question, search, claim suspicious or criminal behavior on a pretext, entrap, etc., targeted drivers. And yes I'm speaking specifically of blacks, but it's not just black people, it's other minorities and poor people as well. The people who generally can least afford having something adverse happen to them (76% of black Americans live above the poverty line so I don't mean black people as a whole although blacks are targeted more than whites)

And it's not because black people commit more violations than whites, it never has been. This extends to crimes as well.

NJ State Police pull over more Blacks, Hispanics | NJ Spotlight News

State police arrest, charge more Black, Hispanic drivers than white​

Analysis of new data shows that when Black and Hispanic drivers are stopped, they get more tickets. And police report more use of force than they do with white drivers​

More than two decades after New Jersey instituted reforms meant to end racial profiling of motorists by the state police, new data shows that troopers are more likely to search, cite and arrest Black and Hispanic drivers than white drivers.​
And state police officers are more likely to use physical force against Blacks and Hispanics after traffic stops than they are with white drivers, according to an analysis of new data by NJ Spotlight News.

Continued at the link above​

All of that you mentioned generates revenue for the law enforcement agency but it also allows opportunity for law enforcement to question, search, claim suspicious or criminal behavior on a pretext, entrap, etc., targeted drivers. And yes I'm speaking specifically of blacks, but it's not just black people, it's other minorities and poor people as well. The people who generally can least afford having something adverse happen to them (76% of black Americans live above the poverty line so I don't mean black people as a whole although blacks are targeted more than whites)

And it's not because black people commit more violations than whites, it never has been. This extends to crimes as well.

Agreed. We expect disadvantaged people to have jobs but then make owning transportation not only expensive but also cumbersome.

It seems to me this is something BOTH parties could get behind, but since gov just loves to build more gov, it might be a tough one to conquer. I don't know.

You are an asshole who grabs the low hanging fruit. People like you are the epitome of evil.
I have asked you to stop addressing me personally, to stop following me around the site and to stop commenting on my threads. There is something seriously wrong with both you and that other guy you're defending because normal men don't continue to attempt to talk to a woman once she's made it clear that your attention is unwanted.

At this point it's nothing more than harassment but keep thinking you can say and do whatever you want with no repercussions.

This is your cease and desist, ignore it at your own peril, the next communication from me will be when the U.S. Marshals are knocking on your door.

Well look what the cat dragged in. You don't me know me and the only things you do know of me is what has been written by the rabid white racists on this site.

So before you find yourself caught up in a mess created by the other trash on this site, you might want to take a step back, take a deep breath and find somewhere else, like not on any of my threads to spill your bile.

I bet I'm more American than you.
I simply asked a question after reading a paragraph you wrote in which you condemned America and whites. I included the paragraph in question. I'm not trying to get you started on one of your hate-filled tantrums. It was a basic question I asked.

As I said, I've lived in some truly crappy places. Places I hated. When that happened I moved to a place I felt might be a better fit. I've lived in several states and quite a few different cities.

On second thought, forget about it. I'll jut put you on Ignore. I don't have the patience to read your long posts anyway.

1980 to 2008 is the period for which they're making this claim. That's a 38 year period so I can't help but wonder why they picked that specific time frame.

The 245 years that IM2 is referring to is the time period during which whites had carte blanche when it came to killing or assaulting black people in the United States plus or minus some of the years since the civil rights movement but even then, they didn't always accurately collect data particularly anything that would be adverse to the powers-that-be. I'm fairly certain that is why police shootings where not documented until approximately 5 years ago.

Those numbers are highly suspect, I'd want to see the raw data, not the conclusions drawn. And before you start objecting to any of this just remember, that the FBI didn't start collecting crime statistics until after the Tulsa race riot of 1921 however had they done so, their stats would have erroneously shown numbers of African Americans as perpetrators of the riot instead of the victims they actually were and none of the 3,000+ white rioters as being at fault. Furthermore, because the-powers-that-be categorized the massacre as a riot, the insurance were able to deny all of the damage claims. I read that the black banks were looted as well.

This is the kind of heinous shit that white racists do and you all support so although you all are not the ones who did this, you're the same kind of people therefore don't be surprised when retribution catches up to you.
Pre-great society and post-great society are completely different dynamics for blacks. The reason for black crime post-1965 has nothing to do with anything that preceded it.
It’s about fatherlessness. Period.
People like you who continue to deflect to pre-civil rights America are dangerous bigots.
We’ll never fix this problem if bigots like you refuse to address the source of the problem. You and your ilk are a scourge.

I simply asked a question after reading a paragraph you wrote in which you condemned America and whites. I included the paragraph in question. I'm not trying to get you started on one of your hate-filled tantrums. It was a basic question I asked.

As I said, I've lived in some truly crappy places. Places I hated. When that happened I moved to a place I felt might be a better fit. I've lived in several states and quite a few different cities.

On second thought, forget about it. I'll jut put you on Ignore. I don't have the patience to read your long posts anyway.
Did you not note that I specified "white racists" and not white people and are you aware that the "heinous shit" I was referring too was when a mob of 3,000+ white racists torched the most affluent black community in the country and murder several hundred black people, And not a single one of them was charged with a single crime yet the black victims were, some were run out of town and others who remained behind were confined to tent internment camps.

That is not ALL of America. That is not ALL or even most white people. Are you condoning what they did if you think my disgust with the situation is the problem and that I should move somewhere else?

Pre-great society and post-great society are completely different dynamics for blacks. The reason for black crime post-1965 has nothing to do with anything that preceded it.
It’s about fatherlessness. Period.
People like you who continue to deflect to pre-civil rights America are dangerous bigots.
We’ll never fix this problem if bigots like you refuse to address the source of the problem. You and your ilk are a scourge.

It's up to the black people to fix their own problems. You're not going to do it by attacking police officers who will then get out of police work and the city unable to find replacements such as what's happening all across the country today. White people can't stop black girls and women from having kids by multiple fathers, only the black community can fix that. White people can't make black witnesses come forward when they see a crime and in a lot of cases, know who did it but refuse to tell police, which is something I call the Code of Stupidity.

Nearly every problem blacks face today are self-created. Only you can fix them.

Last edited:

I drove for a living which means I was over ten times more likely to get stopped by a cop than your average commuter. I never had a problem. When I retired, I had not one point on my drivers license and still have no points today. My secret? Don't break the law. If the speed limit is 25mph, don't go over 30. When you make a turn, always use your turn signals, same with changing lanes. Don't slow down and go through a stop sign, come to a complete stop. If a green light is in the process of changing red, don't chance that you'll make it. Stop at the yellow light and wait the half-minute for it to change back. The key to staying out of accidents is plenty of safety distance between you and the vehicle in front of you.

My last moving traffic violation was in my car in the late 90's. I woke up late for work and was speeding on the highway.

All of that you mentioned generates revenue for the law enforcement agency but it also allows opportunity for law enforcement to question, search, claim suspicious or criminal behavior on a pretext, entrap, etc., targeted drivers.

Yes, and it works too! The last DUI checkpoint our city had was years ago. They didn't find any inebriated drivers, but they got three people with suspended licenses, four that had outstanding warrants, one with an illegal gun in the car.

I support those traffic stops; get the bad guy before he can commit crime in your city. I wish we had DUI checkpoints every week in my city.

How about you look over the past 40 years of that information and recognize that whites have nearly triple the arrests for criminal behaviors for all 40 years than everybody else?

How about realizing that whites are nearly four times your population size, and that per capita, nobody commits more violent crime and murder than blacks.

Not that we didn't already know this but it's nice to have concrete data to back up the claims. The way black people are routinely treated by the police, for no reason other than those who believe that badge allows them this type of outlet for their aggression and hostility is disgraceful and should be unacceptable to even those who back the blue.
Because blacks are too damn stupid to treat anyone in authority with respect.

The problem is on YOUR end regardless how much you whine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back