Black driver issued warning for driving 65mph in a 70mph zone

Driving while black?

Dep Snow, Sampson County Sheriffs Office

"If no.......then why am I being detained?
Ummm....because you were driving five miles under the speed limit."

The Sheriff didn't have justification for asking a bunch of unrelated questions over being 5 mph slow, that is pure bullcrap.

It didn't even warrant stopping him over it, since the driver wasn't violating anything in his driving. The unwarranted stoppage was a sheer waste of time for the Sheriff and the driver.

I laughed when the driver asked why he was given a warning and the officer said he didn’t have time to answer questions.

After holding a driver for over ten minutes

Obviously the policeman suspected the driver was up to no good, so he stopped him.

I don't see anything wrong with that. ... :cool:
The cop needed "probable cause" to make the stop. Driving 65 in a 70 mph zone is legal and is not
"probable cause". The cop should be reprimanded for making a bad stop and for looking like a fool. Did the cop do this because he is racist? Don't know, but I wouldn't blame the black dude for thinking he is.
Are white dudes allowed to whine too?

Its actually possible the police officer had justification. Did that even occur to the party of victimhood members?

Do you know any police officers?
The officer was profiling. Looking for a stop that may lead to more serious charges.

There are profiles that may apply to whites, but this one was driving while black.

I support any cop that gives a ticket to left lane bandits driving under the posted speed limit in the fast last. This needs to be done be more often

I support any cop that gives a ticket to left lane bandits driving under the posted speed limit in the fast last. This needs to be done be more often

The ones who are worse are the the guys in the left lane that pull along side of a car in the right lane and then drive the same speed for miles. Nobody can pass

In this case yes, the cop was pulling the guy over just to check him out without cause. Also, at least what I'm familiar with, Sheriffs don't typically make traffic stops so much as CHP or city cops.
Really? Did you ask the police officer if he had a just reason?

Or did you make that statement based solely on your bigotry against law enforcement?

In this case yes, the cop was pulling the guy over just to check him out without cause. Also, at least what I'm familiar with, Sheriffs don't typically make traffic stops so much as CHP or city cops.

Or did you make that statement based solely on your bigotry against law enforcement?

And how likely is it, that the cop can see the color of the driver, before deciding to pull the car over?

The driver asked his reason and was told.....I don’t have time to answer your questions

Didn't you know that a Black man who is speeding is doing so because he committed some crime and is trying to get away and a Black man who isn't speeding still committed a crime ands is tryting not to get caught?

And how likely is it, that the cop can see the color of the driver, before deciding to pull the car over?
He followed him for miles

It would be different if it was three young brothers with sunglasses and 24 inch rims driving through whiteys hood at 10 mph at 3 AM. Well.......a helicopter gunship would be the correct choice for that scenario :eusa_shhh:

So, that is a no then.

Every cop that has ever pulled me over has started out by telling me why he was pulling me over. This is called POLICE TRAINING and courtesy to the taxpayer who pays his wages. Innocent until proven guilty, thus... we deserve at least a modicum of respect.
The cop refused to tell the guy why he was being pulled over in the first place. This is not typical and furthermore, take your crap about me being bigoted against law enforcement and shove it. I typically give them the benefit of the doubt but when something is caught on video I can make an opinion based on a case by case basis. Just because you adhere to a rigid ideology, unable to think for yourself does not mean everyone has to do it.

So, that is a no then.

LOL

Every cop that has ever pulled me over has started out by telling me why he was pulling me over. This is called POLICE TRAINING and courtesy to the taxpayer who pays his wages. Innocent until proven guilty, thus... we deserve at least a modicum of respect.
The cop refused to tell the guy why he was being pulled over in the first place. This is not typical and furthermore, take your crap about me being bigoted against law enforcement and shove it. I typically give them the benefit of the doubt but when something is caught on video I can make an opinion based on a case by case basis. Just because you adhere to a rigid ideology, unable to think for yourself does not mean everyone has to do it.
Cops tell you why they pulled you over or ask....Do you know why I pulled you over? In order to provide justification for a legal traffic stop.
Once they do that they can start asking for driver identification.

Initially it his cop said he pulled him over because he was driving under the limit and wanted to see if he was OK.

Once it was established that the driver was not in distress, the officer should have sent him on his way.

So, that is a no then.

LOL

You generally can't see the driver in other cars well, from behind.

That you are so twisted up with hate, that you can't know that, is sad.

So, that is a no then.

LOL

Read the link.
The guy passed the idiot cop and then the cop followed him for ten minutes waiting for him to make a mistake
When he didn’t, the cop made up a bogus reason to pull him over

So, that is a no then.

LOL

Read the link.
The guy passed the idiot cop and then the cop followed him for ten minutes waiting for him to make a mistake

And you just assume racism, because white cop?

So, that is a no then.

LOL

Read the link.

And you just assume racism, because white cop?
Yup
Sure do

Forum List

Back