Black driver issued warning for driving 65mph in a 70mph zone

Good point

That is what is known as probable cause.
Something the Deputy was unable to demonstrate
How could that be "known" without asking either the police department or the officer if there was any other reason?

Haters draw conclusions without evidence because facts are irrelevant to emotions.

Good point

That is what is known as probable cause.
Something the Deputy was unable to demonstrate
How could that be "known" without asking either the police department or the officer if there was any other reason?

Haters draw conclusions without evidence because facts are irrelevant to emotions.
You are correct
The Deputy deserves the benefit of the doubt.

He is either an asshole Deputy or a racist asshole Deputy.

Which is it?

I fail to see the problem?? ... :dunno:

A warning isn't a ticket. No fine, no court, no points on your record. .. :cool:

There's really no reason the cop should've stopped the guy. I would've insisted he write me a ticket and then I would've fought it in court...

Have you ever or have you ever known anyone getting pulled over for going a little slower than the posted speed limit?

The cop had absolutely no reason to pull this guy over
You have no idea whether or not there was another reason the cop pulled him over.

No idea. No evidence. No information. Just your own bigotry.

You also have absolutely no idea if the police officer even knew the race or sex of the driver before he pulled him over.
If there was another reason the cop would have had to tell him

If you watch the video the cop made the bullshit excuse that he wanted to see if the driver was alright because he was going a little bit under the speed limit.

Have you ever or have you ever known anyone getting pulled over for going a little slower than the posted speed limit?

You have no idea whether or not there was another reason the cop pulled him over.

You also have absolutely no idea if the police officer even knew the race or sex of the driver before he pulled him over.

If you watch the video the cop made the bullshit excuse that he wanted to see if the driver was alright because he was going a little bit under the speed limit.
That is an acceptable reason to make a stop. Concern for his safety.

But once he determined he was OK, he should have sent him on his way....not start a new line of questioning

But once he determined he was OK, he should have sent him on his way....not start a new line of questioning

It was a bullshit reason.

There was absolutely no reason to think the driver was in distress sim[ply because he was driving 65 in a 70.

Driving while black?

Dep Snow, Sampson County Sheriffs Office

Very disturbing. What is the frequency that this is happening?

With black male drivers?

Quite frequently.

Let's see, I was pulled over for changing lanes. Been pulled over for not having my headlights on even while it was still pretty light outside. I was stopped because I stopped at an empty parking lot.

I guess we have an entire police force of whiting hating white people....

Or maybe every single a police officer stops someone for reasons you don't understand, doesn't mean they are racists.

Then go apply to be a police officer, and teach the other officers how to do it.

Getting pretty sick of arm-chair generals, who have never owned the responsibility for anything in life, talking about how they know above everyone else, how the job should be done.

Driving while black?

Dep Snow, Sampson County Sheriffs Office

I got a ticket in Big Spring, Texas one night for going 60 in a 55. Of course, I'm not black, so I am sure that doesn't matter because it doesn't fit your racist narrative.

Then go apply to be a police officer, and teach the other officers how to do it.

Getting pretty sick of arm-chair generals, who have never owned the responsibility for anything in life, talking about how they know above everyone else, how the job should be done.

What the fuck do you think "Speed Limit 70" MEANS? A minimum?

There ain't no way to spin this, and it speaks volumes that you would even entertain the thought of trying to.

The driver asked his reason and was told.....I don’t have time to answer your questions
IOW, you have no idea whether or not a similar car had been stolen, had an abducted child in it, or had a drunk driver behind the wheel.

You just feelz hate for police officers that are risking their lives to keep that black man safe.

Typical leftist.

"When they came for those complying with the speed limit I said nothing because I was not complying with the speed limit". Right Whizzo?

I could teach that Deputy quite a bit on how to do his job

There ain't no way to spin this, and it speaks volumes that you would even entertain the thought of trying to.

I know of several states where if you are in the fast lane, and you are going under the speed limit, they can stop you.
Again, if you can do it better, then prove it with your actions. Join the police force, and back your flapping lips, with action.
Otherwise.... you can shove it. Tired of self appointed judges who never owned any responsibility, trying to comment on things they have never had to deal with.

I could teach that Deputy quite a bit on how to do his job

By all means. Do it. When you prove yourself a better person, then maybe I'll care what you think.

I know of several states where if you are in the fast lane, and you are going under the speed limit, they can stop you.
Again, if you can do it better, then prove it with your actions. Join the police force, and back your flapping lips, with action.
Otherwise.... you can shove it. Tired of self appointed judges who never owned any responsibility, trying to comment on things they have never had to deal with.
No indication there was a fast lane. Only that the Deputy was following him.

Deputy said nothing about impeding traffic

Complying with the speed limit is **ALREADY** doing it better. It doesn't take joining the fucking police force to read what the fuck a a simple sign says. The pig was WRONG, just grow a pair and admit to it. This inane dropping to one's knees to worship at the altar of Authority endangers all of us, so no, it's YOU who can shove it. Hard.

No indication there was a fast lane. Only that the Deputy was following him.

Deputy said nothing about impeding traffic

I don't care. Do I have to explain to you every aspect of why I respond to posts on this forum? No. Does a police officer need to explain every single reason he has for stopping someone? No he does not. When that Black officer pulled me over, he didn't explain to me all the reasons he had for pulling me over, and pulling his gun on me.

I never thought..... "Oh well he didn't give me a 24-page outline of why he did it, so I'm going to make up that he's racists against whites!".

Why didn't I do that? Because I'm better than all you people on the left-wing. That's why.

Complying with the speed limit is **ALREADY** doing it better. It doesn't take joining the fucking police force to read what the fuck a a simple sign says. The pig was WRONG, just grow a pair and admit to it. This inane dropping to one's knees to worship at the altar of Authority endangers all of us, so no, it's YOU who can shove it. Hard.

You have the right to be wrong, as well.
Sorry, you need to grow up, and stop having these toddler level freak outs.

Go be a police officer, if you can do it better. Then everyone here will talk about how you don't have any balls.

Forum List

Back