Black Cop punches Transsexual at BLM protest

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
I'm not a biologist, but I'm 100% sure that's a man that got smacked.

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality​

"A Wilkinsburg police officer punched a protester to the ground during a demonstration against police brutality on April 16. The group of around 20 people gathered to demand justice for Jim Rogers, a Black man who died in October 2021 less than 24 hours after Pittsburgh Police officers tased him eight times."

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality

1650290964407.png

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality​

"A Wilkinsburg police officer punched a protester to the ground during a demonstration against police brutality on April 16. The group of around 20 people gathered to demand justice for Jim Rogers, a Black man who died in October 2021 less than 24 hours after Pittsburgh Police officers tased him eight times."

Wilkinsburg officer strikes protester during demonstration against police brutality

View attachment 632376
By a black officer.....................to boot.....................lololol

View attachment 632376
Even the picture makes it clear the tranny is attacking the cop.

Seriously though......

In the video, these psychopaths should have all been tasered, tied up, and carted off to the closest loonie bin.

The cop was in his car, ASKING them to please clear the road. He didn't tell anybody to shut up or leave, he was just asking them to clear the road. And these deranged lunatics were cussing at him, screaming at him, and telling him to go fuck himself.

I'm actually shocked he didn't shoot them in their faces.

He was being verbally assaulted, which, by law, is the same thing as physical violence towards "an officer of the law". He was within his rights to do what he did, as a "law enforcement officer" and a decent human being. In this particular case, I stand with the cop.

And, by the way, it is against the law in all US cities to block roads/traffic, unless it's been authorized by the city, the police, or the county. He WAS doing his job.

Last edited:

View attachment 632376

NICE!

Forum List

Back