Video shows illegal street takeover moments before suspect leads deadly police chase

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- Exclusive video shows an illegal street takeover moments before a suspect led them on a deadly chase.

In the video, drivers are performing stunts in their trucks and cars, with one man even hanging out of a window while spectators cheer them on.

On Friday, Damian West attended a street takeover on Kempwood Drive around 6 p.m. before a police pursuit ended in a deadly multivehicle crash, according to police.

"He was leaving once the police had broken up the group and as he was leaving, he was driving extremely erratically, running red lights, speeding, and weaving in and out of traffic," Lynn Nguyen with the Harris County District Attorney's Office said. "He evaded police and eventually struck a vehicle, an innocent third party, and killed the driver of that vehicle."

The Houston Police Department and the Harris County Sheriff's Office have two teams dedicated to taking down street takeovers.

Mah Culture "wins" again in Harris County, TX.

Oh and not to be out-done more shenanigans in Houston.

Last edited:
I don't go for the street takeover thing because that inconveniences and endangers those not participating...as we have seen. BUT....I do think that some of this is the result of an increasing authority (meaning police and local, state, fed gov't) infringing on natural rights, movement, congregating of citizens. Look at the things that our fathers used to be able to do in this country in a more free time and look at all the stupid laws, ordinances etc inflicted on us making more and more of us..criminals.

I don't go for the street takeover thing because that inconveniences and endangers those not participating...as we have seen. BUT....I do think that some of this is the result of an increasing authority (meaning police and local, state, fed gov't) infringing on natural rights, movement, congregating of citizens. Look at the things that our fathers used to be able to do in this country in a more free time and look at all the stupid laws, ordinances etc inflicted on us making more and more of us..criminals.
Negative, we might have drag-raced on deserted roads in the middle of the night, and yeah, sometimes it ended badly, but only for those involved.

The thought would have never entered our heads to do what the blacks are doing. It's just animalistic behavior, pure and simple.

I blame the Hollywood glamorization of thug culture and the irresponsible use of motorized vehicles.

Like they say, "Monkey see, monkey do."

1650286010381.png

I blame the Hollywood glamorization of thug culture and the irresponsible use of motorized vehicles.

Like they say, "Monkey see, monkey do."

View attachment 632357

I know this has nothing to do with the OP, so sorry in advance. I saw an interview with Diesel a while back and I was blown away by how feminine his real life voice was.

I like going to car meets. But they always end up being ruined by the vatos when they show up and start doing burn outs.

Stick to the weekend cars n’ coffee type meets on Saturday mornings.

Okay watched a few video's of this and I honestly don't get it. My husband is a big car guy, and finally found a form of racing I love, Porsche racing :). That said I've been to the street outlaws or whatever racing and while I found it boring to watch stop go stop and all the other stuff, I could understand why many love it. Same with drift, NASCAR and all other non-Porsche racing, but this I don't get.

Negative, we might have drag-raced on deserted roads in the middle of the night, and yeah, sometimes it ended badly, but only for those involved.

The thought would have never entered our heads to do what the blacks are doing. It's just animalistic behavior, pure and simple.
Populists Are the Mortal Enemies of Both Wings of the Raptor

Secede. Deport all the feral races to the Blue-State Union. There is no better answer in the present situation.

Time to take the law back into our own hands. Despite what the elitists of both Parties say, only Whites are fit for democracy. Shrug off this unnecessary burden and all those who loaded it on us.

Forum List

Back