Black Boy Suffering From PTSD After Doorbell Shooting Incident, Trial Looms

Young, black males are only a fraction of America's demographic population and yet commit the vast majority of violent crimes. It's only natural that law-abiding Americans and homeowners are cautious and wary of young black males (and females, for that matter). Hope the old white dude is fully exonerated.
People who commit violent crimes are also a fraction of the population which means black people who commit violent crimes are a fraction of the black population which means you still shouldn't be frightened at the sight of a random black kid. You're not going to find any home in logic or rationality for your fearful bigotry.

People who commit violent crimes are also a fraction of the population which means black people who commit violent crimes are a fraction of the black population which means you still shouldn't be frightened at the sight of a random black kid. You're not going to find any home in logic or rationality for your fearful bigotry.
It is bigotry like the OP’s that gets innocent killed and puts the blame on the victim.

Now 2 girls get into a fight and one beats the hell out of the other one and the racist call for the death penalty for the black girl, a white man shots a kid for knocking on his door and the racist think he should just get a slap on the wrist. Help me with this.

There are two stories, Lester (the old man) said Ya was pulling on the door, Yarl says he didn’t. Investigators said that Lester shot through the storm door.

The story from nbc said that Lester shot once, yarl fell to the ground and Lester shot again.

Again, all that doesn’t matter, pulling on a storm door (if he actually did that) is not “breaking in”, it could be that Yarl was just trying to get at the main door to knock. In any case, what he should have done is kept the door shut, locked and called the police, and waited…
the kid lied saying eh dint touch the door then he admits i at the early trial. and that he was shot through a door never happened. the old man open his front door right when black kid yanked his screen door open. hw thought this tall black kid was coming into rob him he got scarred. his lawyer is saying self defense. from moment it happened the old man called for help and was asking if the kid was ok. all the black folks want is free money. they been pimping that kid out ever since free bees and money. if anything the parents should have done got the kids themselves this would not have happened. no criminal charge should happened over this.

Nah, this is wrong. Regardless of what his parents “should” have done, common sense, the law, and just good moral code says you don’t shoot someone just for ringing their doorbell.

The man was wrong, and deserves his punishment.
no he does not. the kid lied from beginning. finally admitted her grabbed the door at the early hearing. right when the old man open hisi i side door. so no he was not shot through the door. these black just want free paycheck. they been pimp-ing there kid out on it ever since to get free bees and money. al ;lthe old man ever did was askl if the kid was ok. all black ever did was spread hate.

the kid lied saying eh dint touch the door then he admits i at the early trial. and that he was shot through a door never happened. the old man open his front door right when black kid yanked his screen door open. hw thought this tall black kid was coming into rob him he got scarred. his lawyer is saying self defense. from moment it happened the old man called for help and was asking if the kid was ok. all the black folks want is free money. they been pimping that kid out ever since free bees and money. if anything the parents should have done got the kids themselves this would not have happened. no criminal charge should happened over this.
Then why was there broken glass? Why did investigators say that Lester shot through the door? Why did Lester answer the door with a pistol? If he is that scared, then don’t open the door, you can yell through a door…

from moment it happened the old man called for help and was asking if the kid was ok.

Hmm, the story I read said Lester, after shooting the second time, yelled “don’t come around here again” and Yarl had to run to neighboring homes to get help..

Then why was there broken glass? Why did investigators say that Lester shot through the door? Why did Lester answer the door with a pistol? If he is that scared, then don’t open the door, you can yell through a door…

Hmm, the story I read said Lester, after shooting the second time, yelled “don’t come around here again” and Yarl had to run to neighboring homes to get help..
Come on man you should know Horseshit is a racist, He can’t allow facts to change his bigoted mind.

there was no broken glass said in any article. stop making stuff up. Lester said he didnt say a thing and the kid is already been caught in lies.

there was no broken glass said in any article. stop making stuff up. Lester said he didnt say a thing and the kid is already been caught in lies.

Lester has told police he and the teen did not exchange words before he fired at him through a locked glass door.

Responding officers also found the front storm door glass at Lester’s home broken, with blood on the front porch and the driveway, according to the document.

You don’t think you’re going to get that bigot to admit his error do you? He has doubled down on his lies too many times to listen to logic and reason now.
I just see a situation that was wrong. Andrew Lester was in the wrong. He admits the storm door was locked, and there were no words exchanged before he opened fire. I just maintain that if he was that scared, he should have never opened the door.

If he thought someone was breaking in…then call the police. As far as I’m aware, castle doctrine states the person has to be inside your home before you can shoot them, right? Or at the very least, you can’t just shoot anyone who shows up at your doorstep, you have to reasonably believe that your life is in imminent danger. It would seem to me that if Andrew Lester thought his life was in imminent danger….he would have left the door shut and locked…

Just sayin’..

I just see a situation that was wrong. Andrew Lester was in the wrong. He admits the storm door was locked, and there were no words exchanged before he opened fire. I just maintain that if he was that scared, he should have never opened the door.

If he thought someone was breaking in…then call the police. As far as I’m aware, castle doctrine states the person has to be inside your home before you can shoot them, right? Or at the very least, you can’t just shoot anyone who shows up at your doorstep, you have to reasonably believe that your life is in imminent danger. It would seem to me that if Andrew Lester thought his life was in imminent danger….he would have left the door shut and locked…

Just sayin’..
I agree. Last time someone knocked on my door at 9pm unexpectedly I looked through the peep hole and talked to them with the door closed. I guess that was too difficult for the elderly man to do.

I just don’t understand why anyone who thought there was danger on the other side of a door would open it. That’s about as stupid a move as one can make

Just sayin’..
no he didnt even the kid said he opened it. and yes he never said anything., it was all just misunderstanding. it does not help the kids been lying. why are people making up there own stories up on this.

Forum List

Back