Texas Father Arrested For Protecting Family From Black Thug Neighbors -- WTF?

It's ok to be a lying ass dick sucker -- about as cowardly as the guy who answered the door with a gun because he was too afraid to speak man to man...

Quoted in my fucking comment....

See you keep on bringing up that case while not being truthful for what you did first!

Nope, I wasn't

but back to your need to feel a need to minimize a kid showing up to your door with a whip asking to see your daughter...

Why are you folks being so dishonest about how you would have reacted??

Especially how you dic suckers had no problems in the past with people being MURDERED FOR KNOCKING on your door with no weapon...

And yes, I remember how conservative cucks tried to defend this woman's murder
Anyone noticed Biff is now using a different source from what he used before?
It's ok to be a lying ass dick sucker -- about as cowardly as the guy who answered the door with a gun because he was too afraid to speak man to man...

Quoted in my fucking comment....

Like I said, it aint my fault you are too much of a moron to read THE FUCKING HEADLINE OF THE ARTICLE
the first time he posted about the crime it was from a CBS link and now he is using another link from NBC news, so Biff did you think you would get away with the switch?

See you keep on bringing up that case while not being truthful for what you did first!
What I did first was post the story......I had no idea that you dumb asses cared so little about one of the biggest cases in the early days of the BLM movement that you didn't know who she was....

So again, in the future - when you are triggered by someone saying "say her name" -- the catalyst for that chant is Renisha McBride...

All you know is, BLM is evil for demanding justice for a woman whom you didn't give a fuck about...and now that you see that her killer is in prison -- now you are pretending you would have been reacted differently?? lol...yall are clowns....

Anyone noticed Biff is now using a different source from what he used before?

the first time he posted about the crime it was from a CBS link and now he is using another link from NBC news, so Biff did you think you would get away with the switch?
You are utterly pathetic...

Just admit you didn't give a fuck enough about the case to pay attention to it when it happened...

Even tho I am absolutely sure you did ......you just now know you were on the wrong side of it...

What I did first was post the story......I had no idea that you dumb asses cared so little about one of the biggest cases in the early days of the BLM movement that you didn't know who she was....

So again, in the future - when you are triggered by someone saying "say her name" -- the catalyst for that chant is Renisha McBride...

All you know is, BLM is evil for demanding justice for a woman whom you didn't give a fuck about...and now that you see that her killer is in prison -- now you are pretending you would have been reacted differently?? lol...yall are clowns....
No, you changed the links from CBS to NBC and tried to pass it off as the same one…

You have been caught lying…

You are utterly pathetic...

Just admit you didn't give a fuck enough about the case to pay attention to it when it happened...

Even tho I am absolutely sure you did ......you just now know you were on the wrong side of it...
Wow, got caught using two different sources to cover up your stupidity for not informing the posters that the guy was found guilty and now you want to make more false claims!

Just fucking wow!

Notice he switched links and is trying to say he originally posted the article from the new link he provided…

Biff think he is being sly as can be!!!
Both comments I made up still up...no link was switched......

You claimed I didn't say the killer was convicted -- even tho I never claimed the killer went free...

What I said was -- conservative morons like you tried to defend the shooter, not demand justice for the victim...and that is what happened

When Botham Jean was killed because a cop went to the wrong apartment -- dic suckers like you tried to defend the cop and find ways to blame the victim...until you had to begrudgingly admit you had it wrong...

But time and time again, your initial response is to either find a way to side with killer and find a way to say the unarmed person deserved it...
It has been that way with George Floyd, Tamir Rice, Walter Scott, etc, etc, etc...

Funny, you used two different links about the killing so you could cover up your mistake and now you are crying that you got caught…

You never cared about her and where are those links about how I defended the shooter?

You have made this wild ass claim many times, so why not provide the link Biff?

Not your opinion because you have been shown as a lying pathetic loser but actual words written by me!

No, you changed the links from CBS to NBC and tried to pass it off as the same one…

You have been caught lying…
Then why are both links in two separate comments still up dumb ass?

If I "Switched" links I would have removed the first link you moron

You claimed I didn't say the killer was convicted -- even tho I never claimed the killer went free...

What I said was -- conservative morons like you tried to defend the shooter, not demand justice for the victim...and that is what happened

When Botham Jean was killed because a cop went to the wrong apartment -- dic suckers like you tried to defend the cop and find ways to blame the victim...until you had to begrudgingly admit you had it wrong...

But time and time again, your initial response is to either find a way to side with killer and find a way to say the unarmed person deserved it...
It has been that way with George Floyd, Tamir Rice, Walter Scott, etc, etc, etc...
Link it then because it is that easy to show I did all that but you haven’t.

In fact you deliberately left out key information and that is why the other poster wanted to know more and when I posted the Wikipedia page about it, well you are rabid and angry now…

So link to where I ever supported any of those killings or are you lying again?

Funny, you used two different links about the killing so you could cover up your mistake and now you are crying that you got caught…

You never cared about her and where are those links about how I defended the shooter?

You have made this wild ass claim many times, so why not provide the link Biff?

Not your opinion because you have been shown as a lying pathetic loser but actual words written by me!
So you are whining because the first link I posted about a woman you didn't give a fuck about didn't include the fact the shooter was arrested?

How does that in anyway deflect from the point that conservative dic suckers like you defended the shooter??

That is why I followed that link with the fact that -- no, he was not justified, he went to prison...

Just like when Botham Jean was killed...no, the cop was not justified, no, she shouldn't have got probation -- like you morons argued on this message board -- she should have been sent exactly where she its....

There are tons of examples of right-wingers like you defending the murder of unarmed black folks...stay triggered

Then why are both links in two separate comments still up dumb ass?

If I "Switched" links I would have removed the first link you moron
You are trying to cover up the fact your first link left out key information and you are now using a different one to confuse posters into believing you did mention he was convicted.

You are being dishonest because of the fact I busted your lying ass!

Now where is those links that show I support the killings of minorities?

Wait a minute Biff is correct I did write about Floyd!

Read and weep you lying ass troll!

So you are whining because the first link I posted about a woman you didn't give a fuck about didn't include the fact the shooter was arrested?

How does that in anyway deflect from the point that conservative dic suckers like you defended the shooter??

That is why I followed that link with the fact that -- no, he was not justified, he went to prison...

Just like when Botham Jean was killed...no, the cop was not justified, no, she shouldn't have got probation -- like you morons argued on this message board -- she should have been sent exactly where she its....

There are tons of examples of right-wingers like you defending the murder of unarmed black folks...stay triggered
Another lie by Buffy the Butt smelling Dawg!

As you wrote there are archives, so what do you have to say now?

You deliberately hid the fact from other posters and if I didn’t know about the case how did I find the Wikipedia page and posted it?

Hmmm?

Yeah, run boy run!

Poor Biff and his delusional thinking about what I must be thinking…

I mean he is right I defended Floyd to be alive, wait he said I sided with the Cop…

I can’t put up my older posts from my Bruce T Laney days because if I could then poor Biff would be upset knowing I believed the Rice shooting was unjustified…

Damn, I wish Biff could something correct!

Link it then because it is that easy to show I did all that but you haven’t.

In fact you deliberately left out key information and that is why the other poster wanted to know more and when I posted the Wikipedia page about it, well you are rabid and angry now…

So link to where I ever supported any of those killings or are you lying again?
Post 63 is the post of Renisha first being shot -- when cops were still trying to decide whether or not to arrest the guy.....

Your circle jerk teammate then claimed "I don't know the facts of the case" -- because I knew he would say that.... as if there could be some justification for shooting someone thru your door....I posted that story to add context to how scared white cucks are quick to grab their guns against unarmed blacks folks...as if black folks have some superhuman strength that keeps you scared shitless...

Post 75 -- I followed it up with the post that showed the shooter getting convicted....and no, there was never a justification for him to shoot her...but it didn't stop morons like you from being more than willing to find a justification...

Do you know if the bullying was documented in the past??

That would be a step.....maybe addressing the bullying with the school...or the parents of the child...

We do know that when the parents of the little girl tried to address it with the other guy, the other guy got a gun...

How much bullying is justified to resort to showing up at someone's house with a whip??

It's fun to see you conservatives do a complete 180 on kids being bullied...because when the kid being bullied was a gay kid, yall said they should get over it..
I don't know, that's a question that needs to be ask...just how much bullying was there. I don't know if this kid was bullied or not because he was gay....maybe he was, and it shouldn't happen...and needs to be addressed.

Funny how bullying doesn't matter to you here, because....I don't know, pull the race card. Also, from the video it doesn't look like a whip...it looks like it's straight, not loose like a whip....regardless, why not pull the race card.

Poor Biff and his delusional thinking about what I must be thinking…

I mean he is right I defended Floyd to be alive, wait he said I sided with the Cop…

I can’t put up my older posts from my Bruce T Laney days because if I could then poor Biff would be upset knowing I believed the Rice shooting was unjustified…

Damn, I wish Biff could something correct!
Lol @ I defended Floyd...

What did Floyd need defending from??

Shouldn't he had just complied??

And why would you side with BLM??

I swear you folks are clowns...

I don't know, that's a question that needs to be ask...just how much bullying was there. I don't know if this kid was bullied or not because he was gay....maybe he was, and it shouldn't happen...and needs to be addressed.

Funny how bullying doesn't matter to you here, because....I don't know, pull the race card. Also, from the video it doesn't look like a whip...it looks like it's straight, not loose like a whip....regardless, why not pull the race card.
I am against bullying...but you haven't told me under what possible circumstances is a little kid justified to show up at someone's door with a whip??

And last I checked...most of the anti-bullying policies that were being pushed --were not being OPPOSED BY Liberals...

So yes, it is funny to see conservatives pull a 180 on something that I have DOCUMENTED PROOF they have opposed....can you show me where "liberals" have opposed legislation to address bullying?

Forum List

Back