Black Americans are not real Blacks?

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
If I imagine a black american, I imagine someone who is non-binary/queer and a radical feminist, the face of black america is that of a fat rabbit queer woman of colour who writes columns about white male patriarchy. But in most African countries LGBTQ is forbidden by law, and there are no feminists?

If I imagine a black american, I imagine someone who is non-binary/queer and a radical feminist, the face of black america is that of a fat rabbit queer woman of colour who writes columns about white male patriarchy. But in most African countries LGBTQ is forbidden by law, and there are no feminists?

Your impressions are wrong.

Most black Americans are actually quite Normative, regardless of what impression you might get from CNN and other media over there in Austria.

Anyone who doesn't believe me, should just drive up to a street corner in America where groups of African American youths are hanging out, roll down the window and ask "Psst, are you guys gay".

I'm sure they would be glad to answer the question.

If you go to places like Jamaica you're exactly right.
They hate American blacks.
They consider them lazy and shiftless.

Your impressions are wrong.

Most black Americans are actually quite Normative, regardless of what impression you might get from CNN and other media over there in Austria.

Anyone who doesn't believe me, should just drive up to a street corner in America where groups of African American youths are hanging out, roll down the window and ask "Psst, are you guys gay".

I'm sure they would be glad to answer the question.

Hahaha.... awesome post....

I try to picture the blacks of my youth. The kids went to school with me, the parents were married, the dad went to a job and the mom stayed home, and they didn’t demand special favoritism because 150 years earlier their great-great-great grandfather might have been a slave.

If you go to places like Jamaica you're exactly right.
They hate American blacks.
They consider them lazy and shiftless.
I worked with a guy from Ghana.....he gave me great insight into what being an African and an African American are. Blacks here jerked him around a lot....he called them the dreaded 'N' word....LOL

I worked with a guy from Ghana.....he gave me great insight into what being an African and an African American are. Blacks here jerked him around a lot....he called them the dreaded 'N' word....LOL
I rented to a gentleman from Ghana. He moved away from a black neighborhood because he feared for his safety.

I rented to a gentleman from Ghana. He moved away from a black neighborhood because he feared for his safety.

This guy was black as one could get. He used to tell these American blacks when they messed with him, they weren't real Africans based on their skin color, called them inbreeds. They went off like rockets. He was a lot of fun to work with, gave me insight in areas I would have never thought of.

This guy was black as one could get. He used to tell these American blacks when they messed with him, they weren't real Africans based on their skin color, called them inbreeds. They went off like rockets. He was a lot of fun to work with, gave me insight in areas I would have never thought of.
My guy, who rented from me for 11 years, worked three jobs, 7 days a week, to care for his family and to help support his extended family back in Ghana. One of the nicest gentlemen I've ever known.

I would say you are full of shit.

My guy, who rented from me for 11 years, worked three jobs, 7 days a week, to care for his family and to help support his extended family back in Ghana. One of the nicest gentlemen I've ever known.
I met a guy from Nigeria that worked on our brick crew in the 1980s and he was a great guy.

I met a guy from Nigeria that worked on our brick crew in the 1980s and he was a great guy.
We have three black men in our apartment building.

1. American black, well educated: Aloof, not friendly.
2. American black, grad student: Solitary, not openly friendly.
3. African black: Always cheerful, friendly.

That said we have several white grad student tenants that are unfriendly as well, not even returning greetings. They seem depressed, never smiling or cheerful, avoiding eye contact. Curious.

We have three black men in our apartment building.

1. American black, well educated: Aloof, not friendly.
2. American black, grad student: Solitary, not openly friendly.
3. African black: Always cheerful, friendly.

That said we have many white grad student tenants that are unfriendly as well, not even returning greetings. They seem depressed, never smiling or cheerful.
For some reason, blacks are just as human as whites.

gay boys.jpg

Don't blame northern state liberals with roots going back to the early 1800's. We're not the greedy ones who brought Africans to this country. Blame elite Englishmen who settled in the southern colonies. They're the A-holes who created the mess were in today.

Don't blame northern state liberals with roots going back to the early 1800's. We're not the greedy ones who brought Africans to this country. Blame elite Englishmen who settled in the southern colonies. They're the A-holes who created the mess were in today.
There were lots of slaves in the northern states.

Forum List

Back