Home Depot security guard Blake Mohs fatally shot by would-be thief who fled with boyfriend, 2-year-old

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Hood rats gonna hood.
A California Home Depot security guard and Boy Scout leader was killed Tuesday when he tried to stop a woman from stealing an electrical item before she and her boyfriend fled with their toddler in the back of their car.

Blake Mohs, 26, caught Benicia Knapps allegedly in the process of snatching what may have been a phone charger from the store shelves around 2:15 p.m., Pleasanton police said.

A “struggle ensued” after Mohs chased her to the store’s loading dock, but Knapps fired her gun and ran off, cops allege.

Knapps, 32, allegedly jumped into a getaway car driven by her boyfriend, David Guillory, 31, with her 2-year-old child in the backseat as Mohs heavily bled inside the home improvement store.

He was rushed to a hospital but succumbed to his injuries.

Knapps and Guillory were stopped in Oakland, 20 miles from the Home Depot, and arrested by deputies just 15 minutes after the shooting.

Knapps — a licensed security guard with priors for theft — was charged with murder, robbery, child endangerment and conspiracy. Guillory was arrested on a child endangerment charge and evading police and driving the wrong way.

Blake Mohs and his finacee

Perps
NYPICHPDPICT000009884166.jpg

Someone will need to take care of the widow's breasts.
Hardly worth wasting yer life for a billionaire over a ten dollar item.

Knapps and Guillory don't have to worry. In civilized states, Felony Murder is a capital crime. But they chose to commit this offense in California- smart move on their part. In Far Left Alameda County, they'll probably be released ROR in quick order.

You know some people do the job they are paid for to the best of their abilities and it may shock someone like yourself, but there are even people who take pride in their work.

I'm curious if you work and if so where ? Because I would like to know what goods and or services I could avoid like the plague.

You know some people do the job they are paid for to the best of their abilities and it may shock someone like yourself, but there are even people who take pride in their work.

I'm curious if you work and if so where ? Because I would like to know what goods and or services I could avoid like the plague.
I am not about to die for some rich bitch over ten bucks.

I am not about to die for some rich bitch over ten bucks.

They didn't know that the criminals would decide to murder them over this. The guards were just doing what they were paid to do, guard the place and try to prevent their employer from being victimized by murderous thugs

Hood rats gonna hood.
A California Home Depot security guard and Boy Scout leader was killed Tuesday when he tried to stop a woman from stealing an electrical item before she and her boyfriend fled with their toddler in the back of their car.

Blake Mohs, 26, caught Benicia Knapps allegedly in the process of snatching what may have been a phone charger from the store shelves around 2:15 p.m., Pleasanton police said.

A “struggle ensued” after Mohs chased her to the store’s loading dock, but Knapps fired her gun and ran off, cops allege.

Knapps, 32, allegedly jumped into a getaway car driven by her boyfriend, David Guillory, 31, with her 2-year-old child in the backseat as Mohs heavily bled inside the home improvement store.

He was rushed to a hospital but succumbed to his injuries.

Knapps and Guillory were stopped in Oakland, 20 miles from the Home Depot, and arrested by deputies just 15 minutes after the shooting.

Knapps — a licensed security guard with priors for theft — was charged with murder, robbery, child endangerment and conspiracy. Guillory was arrested on a child endangerment charge and evading police and driving the wrong way.

Blake Mohs and his finacee

Perps
NYPICHPDPICT000009884166.jpg

I'll say it again: Stay out of blue cities! They're dangerous.

THATS what you took from this story? Of all the comnents you could have made, you chose THAT ^?!! :cuckoo:

First off, the owner is not a billionaire. Second, the guard was making well more than $10 an hour. Nonetheless, no amount of money is worth dying for, but this is the society we've wrought because too many people would rather sit around and make flippant remarks, as you did, about the situation and engage in political finger pointing than have honest discussions about why these crimes are a problem in the first place.

This is the reality, especially in places like the Bay Area, when you have a failure of leadership and a cultural collapse. Businesses have no other choice but to have people in place to guard against theft and possible other dangerous behavior towards their customers. The alternative is they lose too much money and shut down altogether, like Walmart did in Chicago. Then the neighborhood people stand around whining about businesses leaving them in a "food desert."

How'd I know he was black?

Then leftists wonder why retail stores are closing in certain areas

They didn't know that the criminals would decide to murder them over this. The guards were just doing what they were paid to do, guard the place and try to prevent their employer from being victimized by murderous thugs
Murderous things enabled by liberals

Forum List

Back