Black activists now demanding $800k for every black person. Pay up or else "serious backlash"

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
'Comply or it's going to be a serious backlash:' Activist demanding $800,000 for every black resident issues warning to California's reparations task force
Senate candidate warns of 'serious backlash' in reparations debate

An activist has warned California's reparations task force that there will be 'a serious backlash' if they do not comply with his demands for more than $800,000 to be handed out black residents,

Deon Jenkins told the first meeting of the Task Force to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans that money given to black people in the California should be in-line with the average price of a home in the state, around $800,000.

Following that appearance at the public hearing in Oakland's City Hall on Wednesday, Jenkins, who refers to himself as a 'hip hop organizer' said in an interview: 'Either they're going to comply or it's going to be a serious backlash.'

In his speech before the task force, Jenkins also said: 'Defense, money, land, grants. Four elements of every society, every nation – a defensive structure, economy, land and having access to that economy.'
He continued: 'If that is not being addressed reparations will not hold. Reparations – repair is the root word, we cannot have repair if those elements are not addressed.'

Also speaking on Thursday, was Rev. Tony Pierce of the Black Wall Street Project who shouted as his time for speaking ran out: '$230,000 is not enough!'

Another speaker, Carol Williams, who said that she lived through homelessness since moving to the state in 1985 from Memphis, stated her belief that all reparations should be tax free.

She said: 'I consider myself a foundational black American. he reparation should be tax free, so that when we get the money the IRS won’t come after us. And I’m pleading and I’m asking that when we make the decision of lineage, we save those who have been in California since 2000.'

I was born a poor black child.

Screen_Shot_2022-12-16_at_9_54_43_AM-2637071.png

Jokes aside.....As for me, I choose backlash.....Bring it!

This is what Wall Street did to the country in 2008. Why shouldn't people be able to share in the grift?

Mr. Jenkins really needs to get big money interests behind his plan. The makers of Newport cigarettes and Hennessy cognac will be the big beneficiaries out of any major reparations program.

I know my ancestors lived in Pennsylvania, New York and Ohio.

It is possible that some of my ancestors fought in the Civil War to free slaves. They may have died in that war. Blacks don’t seem to appreciate the fact that a lot of whites died to free them. Whites paid a high price to free slaves.

I agree anyone who was a slave deserves reparations. As far as I know there are no black ex-slaves alive in this nation. If there are they are likely vampires.

I see no reason to pay anyone who was not a slave reparations. That money will come from the taxes we all pay, it doesn’t grow on trees.

If you have a TS card (Tough Shit) I am willing to punch it.

1671287381206.jpeg

I know my ancestors lived in Pennsylvania, New York and Ohio.

It is possible that some of my ancestors fought in the Civil War to free slaves. They may have died in that war. Blacks don’t seem to appreciate the fact that a lot of whites died to free them. Whites paid a high price to free slaves.

I agree anyone who was a slave deserves reparations. As far as I know there are no black ex-slaves alive in this nation. If there are they are likely vampires.

I see no reason to pay anyone who was not a slave reparations. That money will come from the taxes we all pay, it doesn’t grow on trees.

If you have a TS card (Tough Shit) I am willing to punch it.

View attachment 739408
1671288648761.png

'Comply or it's going to be a serious backlash:' Activist demanding $800,000 for every black resident issues warning to California's reparations task force
Senate candidate warns of 'serious backlash' in reparations debate

An activist has warned California's reparations task force that there will be 'a serious backlash' if they do not comply with his demands for more than $800,000 to be handed out black residents,

Deon Jenkins told the first meeting of the Task Force to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African Americans that money given to black people in the California should be in-line with the average price of a home in the state, around $800,000.

Following that appearance at the public hearing in Oakland's City Hall on Wednesday, Jenkins, who refers to himself as a 'hip hop organizer' said in an interview: 'Either they're going to comply or it's going to be a serious backlash.'

In his speech before the task force, Jenkins also said: 'Defense, money, land, grants. Four elements of every society, every nation – a defensive structure, economy, land and having access to that economy.'
He continued: 'If that is not being addressed reparations will not hold. Reparations – repair is the root word, we cannot have repair if those elements are not addressed.'

Also speaking on Thursday, was Rev. Tony Pierce of the Black Wall Street Project who shouted as his time for speaking ran out: '$230,000 is not enough!'

Another speaker, Carol Williams, who said that she lived through homelessness since moving to the state in 1985 from Memphis, stated her belief that all reparations should be tax free.

She said: 'I consider myself a foundational black American. he reparation should be tax free, so that when we get the money the IRS won’t come after us. And I’m pleading and I’m asking that when we make the decision of lineage, we save those who have been in California since 2000.'

I was born a poor black child.

Screen_Shot_2022-12-16_at_9_54_43_AM-2637071.png

Jokes aside.....As for me, I choose backlash.....Bring it!

Serious blacklash?

Forum List

Back