Activists demand higher payments from California reparations task force: '$200 million' per person

BoostedHayabusa

Platinum Member
Activists on Saturday demanded that the state of California pay millions of dollars to each Black resident in reparations as a way to make amends for slavery and subsequent discrimination, dismissing the mammoth proposals from California's reparations task force as too little.

"$1.2 million is nowhere near enough. It should be starting at least $5 million like San Francisco," said one woman. "We want direct cash payments just like how the stimulus [checks] were sent out. It's our inheritance, and we can handle it."

"You know that the numbers should be equivocal to what an acre was back then. We were given 40, OK? We were given 40 acres. You know what that number is. You keep trying to talk about now, yet you research back to slavery and you say nothing about slavery, nothing," said Pierce. "So, the equivocal number from the 1860s for 40 acres to today is $200 million for each and every African-American."

Finally my brothers and sisters are seeing the light! Pay up for all the racial injustice!

Activists on Saturday demanded that the state of California pay millions of dollars to each Black resident in reparations as a way to make amends for slavery and subsequent discrimination, dismissing the mammoth proposals from California's reparations task force as too little.

"$1.2 million is nowhere near enough. It should be starting at least $5 million like San Francisco," said one woman. "We want direct cash payments just like how the stimulus [checks] were sent out. It's our inheritance, and we can handle it."

"You know that the numbers should be equivocal to what an acre was back then. We were given 40, OK? We were given 40 acres. You know what that number is. You keep trying to talk about now, yet you research back to slavery and you say nothing about slavery, nothing," said Pierce. "So, the equivocal number from the 1860s for 40 acres to today is $200 million for each and every African-American."

Finally my brothers and sisters are seeing the light! Pay up for all the racial injustice!

how about a free beer instead

Solution: If you're white … get the HELL OUT OF CALIFORNIA!

was cali a slave state?

What drug are Californians on?

Ca is beyond BROKE, much like the US is.

I want reparations, $25 Million for starters. No, $30 million. I'm Irish/Jewish don't get me started. It's not a scam or anything or me cashing in to a political craze for money. Nope. I am totally sincere in this! I want my free money and I want it NOW!

I think American "white" taxpayers deserve a refund of the trillions that have been wasted on Black people through ill-advised anti-poverty programs, and wasted on compelled government contracts and subcontracts to "minority" businesses, when cheaper, more competent contractors were available.

And of course the descendants of slave owners are entitled to compensation for the value of their chattel slaves that were freed by the Thirteenth Amendment.

It's a wash.

But seriously, folks, who, exactly thinks that this reparations bullshit will EVER transition to money in anyone's pocket? I can't imagine anyone that stupid.

I think American "white" taxpayers deserve a refund of the trillions that have been wasted on Black people through ill-advised anti-poverty programs, and wasted on compelled government contracts and subcontracts to "minority" businesses, when cheaper, more competent contractors were available.

And of course the descendants of slave owners are entitled to compensation for the value of their chattel slaves that were freed by the Thirteenth Amendment.

It's a wash.

But seriously, folks, who, exactly thinks that this reparations bullshit will EVER transition to money in anyone's pocket? I can't imagine anyone that stupid.
With those refunds v reparations, just call it quits.

Never understood why people who have never owned a slave should pay someone who has never been a slave.

Should relations of past atrocities also receive money, say the Jews? We live in bizarre times, but there again, look at the colour of person wanting free money without working.

Hopefully, those people who oppose reparations will organize and pursue this matter as far as they can in the legislature and in the state and federal courts.

The extreme demands are good, because they make the absurdity of it all just that much clearer.

lol some moron thinks all land is worth $5 million an acre? Yes, sure, these idiots could handle be handed $200 million. I'll sell the moron 40 acres for $200 million; in Siberia.

Begging is free!
Knock yourself out......:rofl:.

Thats too much

How about a free shoe shine from the best guilt-ridden white lib shoe shiners in the state?

Racial injustice:

Blacks murder blacks and whites at horrifying rates and should pay reparations.
Blacks rape white women at horrifying rates, far in excess of the rates of rapes by white men of black women and should pay reparations.
Blacks cost hundreds of millions in court costs and imprisonment every year and blacks should pay reparations.
Blacks have been on welfare far in excess of whites on a pro rata basis and should pay reparations.
Blacks have looted and torched shops and stores out of bitterness, ignorance, hatred and brainwashing by the Democrat Party and both should pay reparations.

Christian and Christopher.jpg

Christine Englehart murdered.jpg

Dangelo Dorsey.jpg

Forum List

Back