The best school board lashing i have ever seen

Wow, could you imagine how much better this thread would be if there was some description of what this unfortunate woman was saying? I doubt the OP listened to it...hence the old dump of something that sounds good from the title and a quick exit.

I listened to the first part of the video...

A bunch of inane generalizations about "all that is taught". I'm sure this well spoken woman would not know what is taught district wide in every classroom.

Her foundation was also improper. "Critical race theory does nothing but perpetuate the same narrative"? As far as teaching kids that there was institutionalized racism and a (forgive the pun) whitewashing of some of the more disgusting parts of our history...that is no "perpetuating the same narrative". It's enlightening the kids as to what happened. By definition...it is not the "same narrative".

Anyway...good to see involvement. Kudos to her for that.

Wow, could you imagine how much better this thread would be if there was some description of what this unfortunate woman was saying? I doubt the OP listened to it...hence the old dump of something that sounds good from the title and a quick exit.

I listened to the first part of the video...

A bunch of inane generalizations about "all that is taught". I'm sure this well spoken woman would not know what is taught district wide in every classroom.

Her foundation was also improper. "Critical race theory does nothing but perpetuate the same narrative"? As far as teaching kids that there was institutionalized racism and a (forgive the pun) whitewashing of some of the more disgusting parts of our history...that is no "perpetuating the same narrative". It's enlightening the kids as to what happened. By definition...it is not the "same narrative".

Anyway...good to see involvement. Kudos to her for that.
She was spot on. You are, of course, incorrect.

She nailed it & the left can't handle the truth coming from someone with the audacity to leave the govt sponsored progressive poverty plantations.
You ain't black if you don't agree with a white prolodyte
White guilt is powerful when you've abandoned reason for overpowering emotions combined with a delusional savior complex

I doubt the OP listened to it...hence the old dump of something that sounds good from the title and a quick exit
So for her words to be justified I need to sit here and bump the thread FOR NO REASON other than you somehow thinking it makes her words valid? 😂

Truly some stellar leftist logic 👌

Forum List

Back