Births fall to 42-year low in U.S.

They were fabulously wealthy when you were conceived?

No. Like most parents in the 60's, dad went to work and mom stayed home with us kids. We weren't poor but we weren't wealthy. We lived in a small apartment upstairs from my grandmother in Cleveland, and dad built us a new house in the suburbs and we moved there when I was 7 years old.

No.

This is repeat.

Close the border. Let our citizens get back to work for twenty years and then open it back up as needed. Easy-peasy.
Screw the border, close down ANY business that employs non-citizens. 90% improvement in a couple of months.
I have been listening to that BS for just as long. You should have been doing that all along. So, close down the border. I don't want to hear about taking care of business. I want to see it.
Good fucking luck. It's the golden rule. He who has the gold rules. Wealthy get tax cuts, cheap labor and will never be held accountable. The last time the wealthy was held accountable was the French revolution and it was not the government that held them accountable it was the peasants.
That's kind of my point. I waited for it. It didn't happen. It's not going to happen. Nothing more than fines and that's it.

They were fabulously wealthy when you were conceived?

No. Like most parents in the 60's, dad went to work and mom stayed home with us kids. We weren't poor but we weren't wealthy. We lived in a small apartment upstairs from my grandmother in Cleveland, and dad built us a new house in the suburbs and we moved there when I was 7 years old.
Sounds like a good family. But YOU learned somewhere along the way that being self-centered and alone was more important than life and family? What a despicable excuse for a human being.

I have never advocated for "open borders." Don't resort to lying just because you cannot support your misanthropic world view.

You sure are for allowing more foreigners to come here.
Foreigners have ALWLAYS come here. Foreigners WILL ALWAYS come here. Recognizing that is not "open borders." I believe immigrants to the US should enter legally and adhere to our laws. YOU seem to be one of those "seal the borders! shoot on sight!" nutbags.

Foreigners have ALWLAYS come here. Foreigners WILL ALWAYS come here. Recognizing that is not "open borders." I believe immigrants to the US should enter legally and adhere to our laws. YOU seem to be one of those "seal the borders! shoot on sight!" nutbags.

I'm for keeping it the way it is: allowing less than a million green cards and VISA's, allowing a million people to become citizens every year. That's enough.

Sounds like a good family. But YOU learned somewhere along the way that being self-centered and alone was more important than life and family? What a despicable excuse for a human being.

I like it this way. I don't regret not having any children. So I'm not a family man, so what? Neither are millions of other Americans; some by choice and some not. In your worthless view, if you are not a family person you are despicable excuse for a human being?

Meanwhile, over a million jobs in key industries are unfilled.

That was before the virus. How do you think wages increase in this country anyway, unions? Supply and demand. When supply is up, prices are down. When supply is down, prices go up.

Because you are a shallow, empty, self-centered husk. Gotta wonder what your parents knew that you missed.

No, it's because I'm a person that's uncomfortable getting into lifelong obligations that I can't back out of.

It reminds me of something that happened several years ago. When we all got in off the road, we BS in the office for a while. It was Friday afternoon, and people were talking about their plans for the weekend. One guy was mumbling his wife signed up for some stupid thing he didn't feel like going to and they were going to stop at McDonald's on the way there. Another was talking about how he had to go to his sons baseball practice and so on. Then one driver asked me what I was doing. I said I'm going to stop at the sub place and get a Romanburger, when I get done eating that, I'm going to take a nap for an hour or two, then I'm going to get up and drink an 8 pack of Molson, play on the internet and watch some TV.

Most of the guys responded with "oh man, you don't know how lucky you are!" I said it has nothing to do with luck, it's how I planned my life.

It reminds me of something that happened several years ago. When we all got in off the road, we BS in the office for a while. It was Friday afternoon, and people were talking about their plans for the weekend. One guy was mumbling his wife signed up for some stupid thing he didn't feel like going to and they were going to stop at McDonald's on the way there. Another was talking about how he had to go to his sons baseball practice and so on. Then one driver asked me what I was doing. I said I'm going to stop at the sub place and get a Romanburger, when I get done eating that, I'm going to take a nap for an hour or two, then I'm going to get up and drink an 8 pack of Molson, play on the internet and watch some TV.

Most of the guys responded with "oh man, you don't know how lucky you are!" I said it has nothing to do with luck, it's how I planned my life.
Planned meaninglessness. What an accomplishment. Are they almost done sculpting your statue?

Forum List

Back