Biological Male can compete in the Olympics as a Female.

ThunderKiss1965

Platinum Member
Dec 17, 2015
GNO
If a Female tests high testosterone levels they can be disqualified, but a biologocal Male can compete as a Female. This sort of logic only makes sense to the loons.

The most interesting thing about the Olympics this year are the cardboard beds athletes are sleeping on that some believe were designed to protect athletes from getting their groove on during the games.

If a Female tests high testosterone levels they can be disqualified, but a biologocal Male can compete as a Female. This sort of logic only makes sense to the loons.

Follow the science here.

Global warming has caused men to become women that is no fault of their own.

Hence they should be able to compete

Or are you a science denier?

Turn The Tv Off GIFs | Tenor

This is a MASSIVE "fuck you" from the left to women everywhere. LOL!

I am way far left, and would never support this.
Once one has spent decades as a man, just different hormones for awhile is not going to change major things, like circulation capacity, muscle types, bone structure, etc.

It's never the other way, though, have you noticed, you'll never see a biological female trying to compete in male events. Now why is that, I wonder? Is it because there are no transgenders who are biological females and claim to be males, or is it something else....

Women are mad as hell over this....you don't know it because the media is hiding their anger....not covering them and their opinion on having to compete against men.....when have you ever heard a reporter ask a woman athlete what she thinks about this?....how about never.....

I can't decide, should I not watch because the men all had sex changes to win medals as women, or should I not watch because if Americans win they all kneel in shame when they win?

Hmm. Tough one

Either way...............

Actually Bruce has stated he is against bioogical males competng as females
So the man wearing a dress running for governor as a Republican is against people like him competing in the Olympics?

You can't make this stuff up, can you.

Forum List

Back