How BLM Almost Helped Pull Off The Perfect Crime

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Florida man pleaded guilty to a foiled murder-for-hire he planned to pin on the Black Lives Matter movement, federal authorities said. Daniel Slater, a 51-year-old father of three, admitted Friday that he plotted to kill his 22-year-old ex-girlfriend and her husband -- meeting from May through June 2020 with an associate who agreed to carry out the slayings. Slater also instructed his associate to spray-paint the house to make it appear as if members of the Black Lives Matter movement had committed the crime," prosecutors said.

The planned murders were never carried out after the couple hired by Slater turned out to be informants, the pair recorded conversations with Slater and gave FBI investigators audio of him discussing the plot in detail. Prosecutors said he gave the purported hitman $200 and “some drugs” as a down payment for killing his ex, according to court documents cited by the newspaper."

Gotta hand it to the guy -- he almost pulled off the perfect murder...no one would have ever suspected it was him if you simply blame it on BLM -- since BLM has a long history of carrying out racially motivated murders of random people. No one would have batted an eye if this woman and her husband was just another victim of BLM and their critical race theory agenda.

However, why is the FBI continuing to go around tricking good people by manipulating their emotions and entrapping them into these made-up crimes?? They could be using their time by going after real criminals like abortionists and trannys in the wrong bathrooms -- instead of wasting taxpayer's time; trying to trick otherwise law-abiding citizens into this false-flag politically motivated BS.

Ask those that participated in 1/6

So someome copped Pelosi's laptop. BFD. I wasn't aware that the capitol protesters burned down Congress and murdered people for a whole straight year. Or murdered anyone, for that matter.

Can you point me to some news stories about that?

So someome copped Pelosi's laptop. BFD. I wasn't aware that the capitol protesters burned down Congress and murdered people for a whole straight year. Or murdered anyone, for that matter.

Can you point me to some news stories about that?
BLM has not burned down a legislative building either yet you put them on the same tier as those on 1/6 who were just visiting and taking selfies.

BLM has not burned down a legislative building either yet you put them on the same tier as those on 1/6 who were just visiting and taking selfies.

Don't be an idiot. There were no fires set at the Capitol building on Jan. 6. BLM on the other hand, burned down hundreds of building in multiple cities throughout 2020.

Forum List

Back