Bills sign Percy Harvin

Percy can play and has to know he's down to his last chance so there might be hope he keeps his head down at least this yr.

Sucker born every minute

Say what you want to say about the guy - he's one of the fastest playmakers in the NFL. Has he been a locker room cancer in the past ? Yes I will admit that he has, but when he played for the Jets under Rex he didn't cause any problems. Rex obviously liked what he saw when he coached him. All I know is the Bills look pretty scary on offense now with Watkins, Shady McCoy and Harvin.

Sucker born every minute

Say what you want to say about the guy - he's one of the fastest playmakers in the NFL. Has he been a locker room cancer in the past ? Yes I will admit that he has, but when he played for the Jets under Rex he didn't cause any problems. Rex obviously liked what he saw when he coached him. All I know is the Bills look pretty scary on offense now with Watkins, Shady McCoy and Harvin.

Bills do have some playmakers now.

Sick move! I'm speechless!
sick move for a bills fan fan such as yourself,that is true.there has to be a reason he is with the Bills now instead of the Jets.This guy is a cancer,I would be enraged about it if I was a Bills fan such as yourself.

the media does not report everything of what really goes on and holds back facts all the time.dont be surprised if he is with the Bills now because he wore out his welcome with the jets as well,that they just did a better job of containing the controversy than the seahawks did at covering it up.

It's its not like your Bills are on the verge of becoming a good team or anything.The quarterback position you have with the Bills is every bit as much worrisome for Bills fans as it is for jets fans with their quarterback..

The pats always have six easy victorys penciled in for them before the season begins and wins it every year only because all their opponents quarterbacks in that division are all worthless.

The Bills could have Jerry Rice and Tim Brown in their prime playing for them but it would do no good since their quarterback is worthless.

those other two receivers you mentioned are good.no question about that.too bad they have to deal with the same thing the jets do though.Be stuck with a quarterback that cant even throw the ball anywhere near their vicinity.

There was a time when I had high hopes for Percy. He has the physical skills but there is something wrong with his mind. I'm curious what kind of a talent he will be if he tames down and acts responsibly. He could have had great success at Minnesota and Seattle. His mental wiring has some wrong connections. It's sad really that much natural talent wasted.

Sucker born every minute

Bills do have some playmakers now.

We still might get Charles Clay, who's a pretty good TE. I don't remember an off season this exciting as a bills fan.

sick move for a bills fan fan such as yourself,that is true.there has to be a reason he is with the Bills now instead of the Jets.This guy is a cancer,I would be enraged about it if I was a Bills fan such as yourself.

the media does not report everything of what really goes on and holds back facts all the time.dont be surprised if he is with the Bills now because he wore out his welcome with the jets as well,that they just did a better job of containing the controversy than the seahawks did at covering it up.

It's its not like your Bills are on the verge of becoming a good team or anything.The quarterback position you have with the Bills is every bit as much worrisome for Bills fans as it is for jets fans with their quarterback..

The pats always have six easy victorys penciled in for them before the season begins and wins it every year only because all their opponents quarterbacks in that division are all worthless.

The Bills could have Jerry Rice and Tim Brown in their prime playing for them but it would do no good since their quarterback is worthless.

those other two receivers you mentioned are good.no question about that.too bad they have to deal with the same thing the jets do though.Be stuck with a quarterback that cant even throw the ball anywhere near their vicinity.

Is Matt Cassel better than Orton?

Is Matt Cassel better than Orton?

wait a minute,isnt cassel with the vikings? were comparing the quarterbacks of the bills and jets here.

wait a minute,isnt cassel with the vikings? were comparing the quarterbacks of the bills and jets here.

Bills traded for him. Now if he is better than Ortin that should make us a playoff team. Ortin got us to 9 and 7.

Bills traded for him. Now if he is better than Ortin that should make us a playoff team. Ortin got us to 9 and 7.
oh well in that case I would say 9 and 7 again is likely.if he is the new starter for them well no difference,they are pretty much on the same level i would say.

oh well in that case I would say 9 and 7 again is likely.if he is the new starter for them well no difference,they are pretty much on the same level i would say.

If he's on the same level as Ortin then we should be better with all the weapons we got this off season. Last year we had no running game, this year we add incognito and Shady McCoy. We also add Percy harvin and we're probably getting TE Charles Clay. We're also bringing back the NFL's 4th ranked defense from last year. Yeah I think we have a good chance of being a wildcard team next year,

If he's on the same level as Ortin then we should be better with all the weapons we got this off season. Last year we had no running game, this year we add incognito and Shady McCoy. We also add Percy harvin and we're probably getting TE Charles Clay. We're also bringing back the NFL's 4th ranked defense from last year. Yeah I think we have a good chance of being a wildcard team next year,

I predict that Incognito and Harvin will have a knock down drag out fight leaving both with season ending injuries before pre season ends.

I predict that Incognito and Harvin will have a knock down drag out fight leaving both with season ending injuries before pre season ends.

Nah, the Bills have veterans like Mario Williams, Kyle Williams and Fred Jackson to keep them in line. Besides this is the last chance for both of them - and they're not stupid enough to fuck that up.

Best of luck to him.

I am a Vikings fan, and he was a complete cancer in the team.

Hope he's mended his ways.

But I'll believe it when I see it.

Good to see the Bills relevant again, though.

Bills have had a very good off season, however many teams in the past had what we thought were great off seasons, and they ended up with nothing at the end.

However, I do wish the Bills the best and I hope they win the division over the Pats.

Forum List

Back