Bill O'Reilly said interesting (different) things about Trump than most commentators

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022
In his book The United States of Trump

O'Reilly says some interesting stuff.. One thing that most stands out to me is that he said Trump is actually a loner..!

I was shocked. I am a loner also.. and have always seen that I have other things in common with him also.. (just wish wealth was one of them)

Yeh.. you would never think someone like him was a loner..

• Banned
I have to say that Trump trading card thing did not do much for my support of Trump

It seems rather brazenly self-promoting and materially.. uh... whatever..

It seems a little out of character.. even though, yes, I did know he was into making big bucks a long time ago..

don't like the superman image..

O'Reilly says some interesting stuff.. One thing that most stands out to me is that he said Trump is actually a loner..!

I was shocked. I am a loner also.. and have always seen that I have other things in common with him also.. (just wish wealth was one of them)

Wow! You are just like Trump! :lmao:

• Banned
oh.. thought there w as an answer here

that's what i get for thinking.........

You're obviously a liberal troll, no one is actually this stupid.

• Banned
I am a firm believer in 'anybody but Trump, except a democrat' meme.
Did the leftists get to you with their incessant rhetoric against Trump (whom many have called Best president of the US)?

They get to some people..

Did the leftists get to you with their incessant rhetoric against Trump (whom many have called Best president of the US)?

They get to some people..
That's true, but I'm not one to buy what the MSM is always selling. OTOH, I've got eyes, ears, and a brain, and I can see what people on both sides say about DJT and make up my own mind. Some of it is lies or exaggerations, but some of it isn't and there is some truth to the various reports about what he says and does. Some of which I do not approve of, just like I didn't approve of some of his policies when he was the prez, and for me that's where I put the most weight for making up my mind about who to vote for. A person can be the world's worst asshole but if he/she is a good president or better than the other candidate then I think that's who I should vote for.

I would definitely say he was a loner for sure.
Kind of obvious.
And part of his problem, as he relies almost exclusively on his own opinions and rarely listens to others opinions, even if that person is an expert in their field.

That's true, but I'm not one to buy what the MSM is always selling. OTOH, I've got eyes, ears, and a brain, and I can see what people on both sides say about DJT and make up my own mind. Some of it is lies or exaggerations, but some of it isn't and there is some truth to the various reports about what he says and does. Some of which I do not approve of, just like I didn't approve of some of his policies when he was the prez, and for me that's where I put the most weight for making up my mind about who to vote for. A person can be the world's worst asshole but if he/she is a good president or better than the other candidate then I think that's who I should vote for.
person can be the world's worst asshole but if he/she is a good president or better than the other candidate then I think that's who I should vote for.

That's the best thing you said in the post

Then there is this

If someone is a good president, esp when way better than the other candidate would have been

he is not "the world's worst" asshole

I would definitely say he was a loner for sure.
Kind of obvious.
And part of his problem, as he relies almost exclusively on his own opinions and rarely listens to others opinions, even if that person is an expert in their field.
That is 1000% UNTRUE

who told you that whopper?

I have read just about every book on Trump that exists (trying to find the one he recently wrote..)

He listened to a lot of different people. He made up his mind after doing so, which is what a president does. Just bc some yahoo or another says he should do this or that doesn't mean he should do this or that and ignore his own gut instincts..

we don't want a puppet for p resident

But it looks like we got one anyhow...

Forum List

Back