Bill O'Reilly loses it!!!

Mother Jones and David Corn just dug their own graves. O'Reilly and his O'spin zone will mercilessly hammer them. That is, up to the point where it could generate MJ circulation. Then they will be ignored like Olbermann was. See where that got him?
Mother Jones isn't the only source ya know.
My understanding is that is what it all emanated from.
I watched a segment on CNN last night...it did source the MJ article, but they independently verified a lot of the accusations. I didn't pay too close attention...I figure if the story has merit...it will blow up over every news source (except Fox).
And if has no merit it will blow up in their faces. If the O'spin zone addresses it tonight it will be a problem for Corn and MJ, etc. If he doesn't address it then that means there is legal action going on underneath.
You are already making excuses fr him...so basically, you won't believe it no matter what.
Who am I making excuses for?

I remember years ago when that little hypocrite Corn was an associate editor of Nation. He's a hardcore communist. At the time Nation ran on benefactions from limousine commies. Then they pulled the plug and backed out. Panic time! Nation had to play the magazine game by the same rules as everyone else -they had to generate revenue.
Gasp! So what did comrade Corn do? He enrolled in a graduate course at Harvard Business School!!!!!!!! What an asshole. He had to learn the system he'd been preaching hate against his entire miserable life. The Atlantic Monthly's P&R web forum interviewed him and skewered him for the contradictory ass he really is.

Mother Jones and David Corn just dug their own graves. O'Reilly and his O'spin zone will mercilessly hammer them. That is, up to the point where it could generate MJ circulation. Then they will be ignored like Olbermann was. See where that got him?

oREALLY discussed the Falklands, but he didn't address the discrepancies in his report from the village of Meanguera. I wonder why not?

Cornhole's 'past' is about to become known to everyone. The weasel will have to publicly apologise to Bill. Then Cornhole will quickly pack up and fucking leave Dodge never to be heard from publically again.

Are the Donald and sheriff pink panties going to delay their investigation into Obama's birth certificate to investigate Corn?

Cornhole's 'past' is about to become known to everyone. The weasel will have to publicly apologise to Bill. Then Cornhole will quickly pack up and fucking leave Dodge never to be heard from publically again.

Are the Donald and sheriff pink panties going to delay their investigation into Obama's birth certificate to investigate Corn?

They should. One threat of blackmail deserves another. It's about time the lavender-left had their militant destructive aggression turned back on them. I distinctly remember Bill O' expressing sincere shock and dismay at the Brian Williams situation; wishing him well and even a return to his profession.

So there was something else Corn attacked him for. Bill O' has been speaking out openly recently about gay marriage not being the greatest of ideas.

This was a warning shot across the bow of Fox News more than Bill O'. Will Fox News suck their testicles up in their body cavity or will they take a lesson from the rainbow reicht and double-down to send a clear message: this far and no farther?

Despite being in Dallas, Bill O'Reilly claimed to have witnessed a suicide in Florida JFKfacts Investigator s tape exposes Bill O Reilly s JFK fib
It will be interesting to see that **** Corn respond. The asshole can expect to be sued.
Media war on. Next to be investigated: MSNBC... Go back over that footage! Be sure all of every anchor/host's words were 100% correct. Be sure that none of that money can be traced to blackmail, or militant-style career sabotage.

There has to be at least one MSNBC prominent host who didn't get his or her facts straight 100% of the time... Maybe one who is a hypocrite?

This is a war that FOX has been wanting for a long time. Expect hour long documentaries on MSNBC hosts past and present. Every shred of dirty laundry will be exposed. Should be some fun viewing. First up: Rev. Al and his drug involvement and ties to organized crime not blackmailing corporations.
By the time FOX is finished having their fun MSNBC will resemble Air America.

Bill handled his response to the lowly Corn, quite aptly. Bill demonstrated proof showing Corn to be lying. When you are number one, you are a target of the less successful who have no problem showing their asses trying to bring you down. Jealousy, envy and greed are their motivators, primarily. It's a dirty world when you have to deal with losers. They have no boundaries.

Bill O Reilly Mother Jones report garbage - POLITICO.com

In the interview, O'Reilly said that he never claimed to have been on the Falkland Islands.

"I was not on the Falkland Islands and I never said I was. I was in Buenos Aires... In Buenos Aires we were in a combat situation after the Argentines surrendered."

As he writes in The No Spin Zone, O'Reillywas in Buenos Aires whenthousands of Argentines took to the streets to protest the military junta for surrendering to the Brits. O'Reilly says that the Army shot into the crowd. (Corn and his colleague Daniel Schulman say this was not war action.)

"It was clear that I did not say I was in the Falkland Islands. I've done myriad interviews over the years and I never said that," O'Reilly told On Media.

The Mother Jones report comes one week after NBC News anchor Brian Williams wassuspended for six months due to false claims about his own experiences during the invasion of Iraq in 2003.

This is a war that FOX has been wanting for a long time. Expect hour long documentaries on MSNBC hosts past and present. Every shred of dirty laundry will be exposed. Should be some fun viewing. First up: Rev. Al and his drug involvement and ties to organized crime not blackmailing corporations.
By the time FOX is finished having their fun MSNBC will resemble Air America.
Al Sharpton isn't the only on there up to his armpits in material and breadcrumb trails suggesting organized "hits" on people to advance a political agenda...

Chris Matthews has Corn on Hardball constantly and will continue to. It's a never-ending blowfest!

Forum List

Back