Bill O'Reilly loses it!!!

Cornhole's 'past' is about to become known to everyone. The weasel will have to publicly apologise to Bill. Then Cornhole will quickly pack up and fucking leave Dodge never to be heard from publically again.

Are the Donald and sheriff pink panties going to delay their investigation into Obama's birth certificate to investigate Corn?

They should. One threat of blackmail deserves another. It's about time the lavender-left had their militant destructive aggression turned back on them. I distinctly remember Bill O' expressing sincere shock and dismay at the Brian Williams situation; wishing him well and even a return to his profession.

So there was something else Corn attacked him for. Bill O' has been speaking out openly recently about gay marriage not being the greatest of ideas.

This was a warning shot across the bow of Fox News more than Bill O'. Will Fox News suck their testicles up in their body cavity or will they take a lesson from the rainbow reicht and double-down to send a clear message: this far and no farther?

Fox and Billo are the media wing of the GOP. Nothing more, and nothing else. As long as they keep the teabaggers stirred up, their goal is met.

I've got a question for the OP.

You posted in Nutz thread (which was started on Thursday by the way) on this same topic at 2:26 yesterday, then you started a thread on the same subject at 2:43 yesterday.
Since you were obviously aware there was already a thread on this, why did you start another ?

I have accidentally started threads on duplicate topics in the past, but you knew there was one, yet you started another.
Care to explain ?

Fox and Billo are the media wing of the GOP. Nothing more, and nothing else. As long as they keep the teabaggers stirred up, their goal is met.

Likewise MSNBC and hosts there are the media wing of the liberal far left (I hesitate to call it a wing of the democratic party since I believe the left has swung much farther into a fringe margin than the right is....in fact it is engaged in something akin to a tractor-tow of the middle bar to the left at this point)

And...

Every action is met with an equal and opposite reaction. Nature seeks a balance. Remember that when you're loading your cannons.

A link below about the intelligence of fox misnews listeners.

I haven't had a tv since before the watergate hearings, but I see fox everywhere, truck stops, car dealerships while getting service. . Can't say the same for msnbc. I've heard fox is even a big favorite in beer bars that have tv. Figures. Right wing know nothings like rush and hannity now predominate on the am band and influence millions. Thank god for some pbs which does actual reporting of what's happening. Is it any wonder that half the working class people in America,(repubs/tea baggers), now think that less government regulation, corporations as citizens, and most of the wealth gains in America going to corporations and the 1% is ok?

Survey NPR s listeners best-informed Fox viewers worst-informed Poynter.

I haven't had a tv since before the watergate hearings, but I see fox everywhere, truck stops, car dealerships while getting service. . Can't say the same for msnbc. I've heard fox is even a big favorite in beer bars that have tv. Figures. Right wing know nothings like rush and hannity now predominate on the am band and influence millions. Thank god for some pbs which does actual reporting of what's happening. Is it any wonder that half the working class people in America,(repubs/tea baggers), now think that less government regulation, corporations as citizens, and most of the wealth gains in America going to corporations and the 1% is ok?

That means people who rely on both are more informed than NPR listeners.
BTW, NPR was reporting on the side of the story sympathetic to the Iranian revolutionaries in 1979.

its not referred to as "the communication's arm of the GOP" for nothing :thup:

beckhy.jpg

Last edited:
Cornhole's 'past' is about to become known to everyone. The weasel will have to publicly apologise to Bill. Then Cornhole will quickly pack up and fucking leave Dodge never to be heard from publically again.

Are the Donald and sheriff pink panties going to delay their investigation into Obama's birth certificate to investigate Corn?

They should. One threat of blackmail deserves another. It's about time the lavender-left had their militant destructive aggression turned back on them. I distinctly remember Bill O' expressing sincere shock and dismay at the Brian Williams situation; wishing him well and even a return to his profession.

So there was something else Corn attacked him for. Bill O' has been speaking out openly recently about gay marriage not being the greatest of ideas.

This was a warning shot across the bow of Fox News more than Bill O'. Will Fox News suck their testicles up in their body cavity or will they take a lesson from the rainbow reicht and double-down to send a clear message: this far and no farther?

Most call fox something that the mods wouldn't allow here, but your definition is close.

That means people who rely on both are more informed than NPR listeners.
BTW, NPR was reporting on the side of the story sympathetic to the Iranian revolutionaries in 1979.
:link:

By whom? Left wingers who rely solely on info from mainstream sources that serve left wing agendas? Smart people consult all angles.

Most call fox something that the mods wouldn't allow here, but your definition is close.
we know they host terrorist videos & allow them to link their tweets there solely for cheap partisan political gain.

By whom? Left wingers who rely solely on info from mainstream sources that serve left wing agendas? Smart people consult all angles.

Only an idiot thinks the main stream media is nothing more than an advocate for any particular party, and that what fox says is gospel.

Only an idiot thinks the main stream media is nothing more than an advocate for any particular party, and that what fox says is gospel.
No, an informed and aware person knows that mainstream media contains an institutional as well as overt left wing bias. Therefore alternative perspective is necessary for vetting.
If Limbaugh and Hannity, et al, were the W Post and NYT and NBC and NPR, etc. MSNBC would be the alternative. Get it?

Right-wingers mirror your description of lefties, it's the ole' "like two peas in a pod". :thup:
Fox News, Rush, Daily Caller, MSNBC, Maddow; etc. Obviously you aren't paying attention to what's going on here at USMB and what partisans are basing their opinions on.

No, an informed and aware person knows that mainstream media contains an institutional as well as overt left wing bias. Therefore alternative perspective is necessary for vetting.
If Limbaugh and Hannity, et al, were the W Post and NYT and NBC and NPR, etc. MSNBC would be the alternative. Get it?

That is assuming Billo, Limbaugh, and Hannity are legitimate news source, They is not, and they freely admits that.

Well, thank you loyal O'Reilly viewers.
Geez, all I asked for was someone to fill me in O'Reilly's promise to address this issue he has with Mother Jones.
Anybody got something to report?

Here is Friday's video of the segment.
Bill O Reilly The O Reilly Factor - Friday February 20 2015

Thanks!
Next, it'll be Mother Jones and Corn who'll respond. :poke::meow: :popcorn:

Corn is the one who said he was in the Falkland Islands when O'Reilly has never said that. :)

Wasn't O'Reilly disowned and distanced
for his harassment issues and other self-induced discrediting?

Are people that desperate to use him as a reference?

The last thing O'Reilly did I gave any credence to
was paying off the fine for a military family
who was countersued by the Westboro Baptists.

O'Reilly does a lot of good for a lot of people. Jessica's law for one. Wounded warriors for two. He sells all his item on his websites and gives it all to charity. He buys wounded vets those all terrain wheelchairs. Liberals are lying assholes. They hate O'Reilly and Fox News because they tell the truth. I love to see them foam at the mouth over it!

Wasn't O'Reilly disowned and distanced
for his harassment issues and other self-induced discrediting?

Are people that desperate to use him as a reference?

The last thing O'Reilly did I gave any credence to
was paying off the fine for a military family
who was countersued by the Westboro Baptists.

O'Reilly does a lot of good for a lot of people. Jessica's law for one. Wounded warriors for two. He sells all his item on his websites and gives it all to charity. He buys wounded vets those all terrain wheelchairs. Liberals are lying assholes. They hate O'Reilly and Fox News because they tell the truth. I love to see them foam at the mouth over it!

No problem with the good things he does, and give him lots of credit for them. However, that doesn't give him a pass for the crazy rhetoric he spews on a regular basis.

Forum List

Back